ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Albatross 18 (now known as Pangya!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Revelus  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SheepKirby made another YouTube account and started recording videos of us hitting impressive shots in A18. If you're interested in looking at what the general crew's doing, take a look at http://youtube.com/user/ShKiA18 for his videos. Enjoy.

Apologies for the double post, just thought I'd bump the thread with this information since it's pretty important in my eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revelus wrote:
SheepKirby made another YouTube account and started recording videos of us hitting impressive shots in A18. If you're interested in looking at what the general crew's doing, take a look at http://youtube.com/user/ShKiA18 for his videos. Enjoy.

Apologies for the double post, just thought I'd bump the thread with this information since it's pretty important in my eyes.

It's funny re-reading this thread and seeing me declare a 190 yard chip-in as the "shot of my life" while I sit here now with more than 10 HIO's under my belt (Which isn't a ton given the amount of time since that post, but it's good progress considering I only started playing again two months ago).

Anyway, yes, some phenomenal stuff on my YouTube channel, and it's only just getting started. I have a few videos of my own up there, as well as some shots from Jed, Revelus, and eman. The plan is to record any good shots of people I'm playing with, and if anyone wants to send me videos they've recorded of themselves in Fraps, I would be more than happy to upload them.

Any new players who want to join in but are intimidated by this stuff, please don't be. Anyone is more than welcome to join in on #A18 at irc.gamesurge.net, and the number of regulars in the channel is growing by the day. Rest assured, there is someone your skill level there, and the more experienced players can help you get off to a running start.

#A18 at irc.gamesurge.net
http://youtube.com/user/ShKiA18

Pokemon Silver Smeargle-only challenge completed. \o/
Jed  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SheepKirby wrote:
Any new players who want to join in but are intimidated by this stuff, please don't be. Anyone is more than welcome to join in on #A18 at irc.gamesurge.net, and the number of regulars in the channel is growing by the day. Rest assured, there is someone your skill level there, and the more experienced players can help you get off to a running start.

#A18 at irc.gamesurge.net
http://youtube.com/user/ShKiA18

In other words, we'll give you pang and items and shit to start out. >_>
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Jedlyn
Revelus  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Albatross 18's server will be closing down on March 10th, 2009, much to our dismay. Most of the members of the ScoreHero clan have moved to GOA's PangYa client (European A18), which is the only other client we can use. Others are continuing to play on the US server until it closes down. It's a really unfortunate turn of events, especially for us really late players like myself.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is brutal and LOUSY news. I have invested over $50 in Astros + Have over a million pang and a VERY solid set of characters/equipment/outfits.

... That being said, would one of you in IRC please unban me from #A18? I don't particularly appreciate people going KB crazy and not bothering to clean the ban list afterwards. Also that OTHER un-named channel if any of you are in there, please.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revelus wrote:
Albatross 18's server will be closing down on March 10th, 2009, much to our dismay. Most of the members of the ScoreHero clan have moved to GOA's PangYa client (European A18), which is the only other client we can use. Others are continuing to play on the US server until it closes down. It's a really unfortunate turn of events, especially for us really late players like myself.
I blame Transfuse for saying that we should play Starcraft. *Yawn* I'll play a little more until the servers shut seeing that it does take up 1 GB in my little 32GB(Bullshit more like 4GB) Hardrive. Back to that worthless piece of crap Combat Arms after that.
Revelus  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Albatross 18 will STILL be going! OGPlanet, the company in charge of it up until now, has passed the game on to NTreev, who accepted. The game should be up and running until March 10th, where the server may or may not close down. NTreev said that they will have the game running in March.

2x EXP is also going until March 10th, at least from what I can tell (it is going on right now). Hurry and join us and you'll be able to rank up very quickly!

I am so happy I can't explain it in words. This saves me and the others so much trouble, and we may be able to see Season 4 after all.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we get to keep current account/equipment?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're going to try to copy accounts, dunno when or what all will transfer.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They already migrated accounts, YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE.

You keep

-Characters
-Level
-Equipment
-Character stats
-Cash caddies

You DO NOT keep

-Records
-PANG
-Pang Caddies (You gotta re-hire them)
-Guild Affiliation
-EXP to next level (Like if before the A18 server shut down your EXP was 450/660 You're back at 0/660)

The server is currently up, and account transfers are taking place every server maintenence (Current URL is http://pangya.ntreev.net)

Side note: If you have emotes in your IGN you have to re-enter them when you log in for the first time.

~(<3)Kuze(<3)
LordMathias  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH. MY. GOD. ADDICTED.

Soooo much fun though... I'll have to upload the epic arch landing I got whilst playing match. >_>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is the game closed? cause i went to the homepage and it said it was closed. is there still another client? wouldnt mind trying this out.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kuze wrote:
(Current URL is http://pangya.ntreev.net)

There you go.

Also, fuck maintenance. That is all.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess it's due time I bumped this thread, eh?

Season 4 of Pangya is now out! It's a barebones version of S4 at this point, but it's a hell of a lot better than nothing. If you guys were wondering, here's what's new with the game as of this first release.

New Course - Lost Seaway
    New Character - Lucia
    New Experience System
    New UI
    New Tomahawk/Spike/Cobra system

There is a mailing system available again, so if you think you'd be seriously playing this game, let us know and we should be able to get you some stuff to get you started. We're not all uber-rich like we were before, but thanks to DI grinding, we don't really need to worry about money a whole lot .

There's still a lot more stuff to come from S4 within the next month, so I'd recommend hopping in now if you're interested. We have a channel dedicated strictly to this as mentioned earlier (it's still #a18 on irc.gamesurge.net, since we didn't feel like making a new channel for a game that really only changed names), so stop on by if you're interested. I think I might edit in a list of active users into the OP.

(lol)(-up)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: