ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Vosnos: GH3X FC #65/188 CULT OF PERSONALITY!!! FUCK YES!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's about time you got this FC, ya nub
The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I'm glad you're getting some more GH3 FC's. You really need to lrn2get67FC's so that I won't feel so good about it lol. Also, I hope my tip worked out better for you, I would really feel bad about giving you bad advice.
vosnos  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9001 wrote:
It's about time you got this FC, ya nub

Lol I know, BMW at #64 is just laughable I was jealous of your FC for the longest time and I'm still impressed that you got it so early

The-B.O.D. wrote:
Hey, I'm glad you're getting some more GH3 FC's. You really need to lrn2get67FC's so that I won't feel so good about it lol. Also, I hope my tip worked out better for you, I would really feel bad about giving you bad advice.

I know right? Seriously I should have DHB and CoP right now and should be working on TWIE. But unfortunately that's not the case :/ And yea I really should've thanked you earlier but your tip worked great I'm at HS4 now and as soon as I switched to it I noticed faster sections were easier to hit. I think I may have a shot at FCing CoP now lol. And I like that banner in your sig

VISIT MY ACC. THREAD! | MY BANNERS | I LIKE SHOES

vosnos  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH3X FC #65/188 Cult of Personality. FUCKING YES.

<3 you B.O.D.

GenericName  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow nice, CoP is tough. I'm getting a little better at the solo, but its still.. really hard. Nice job, vosnos.

ThunderAlex  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duuuuude, congratulations on 65 FCs ! I could never reach that, it's just fucking hard . And of course, amazing job on Cult of Personality, my favorite chart in GH3 ! You must have felt awesome when you hit that last red, and then you saw the 1278 note streak . I remember that feeling, good times ..... But you have 65 FCs ! Such an awesome milestone!

DHB soon?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^^^^^^^^ What Alex said.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

65 FCs

And damn, CoP is fucking impressive. I have a technical FC of that song, but I can never piece everything together and I lack consistency with the part that goes like or something like that.

What are you working on next?
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats on the new GH3 FCs! looks like erl and snowy and them will have their work cut out for them! (but seriously, these FCs are overdue... go get DHB so I can stop bugging you about overdue FCs, lol)

Actually CoP was my #65 as well... go figure! But yeah great FC, and lol at BMW and DHB being in your last few FCs for the game... XD
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
blackhawk12  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet work! So you got this on HS5 then? Like 9001 said, it's that one part that will forever keep me from getting the FC.

Gogo 67 FC's!

My GH Acc. Thread |
TheThirdDay wrote:
Personally, I can't wait for March 20th: Blowjob, steak, and shut the fuck up day.
Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe i figured i'd return the favor and post here =p BIG congratz on this! those solo's are really hard to get down! i know it took me quite awhile, and ltos of grinding to get that one down =p so what's next? do you have FCP or TWIE, or even TTL?
vosnos  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GenericName wrote:
Wow nice, CoP is tough. I'm getting a little better at the solo, but its still.. really hard. Nice job, vosnos.

Saying CoP is tough is an understatement lol. There's a reason it was #65 Like I said in the OP, I had NEVER FCed the full solo in practice and was only somewhat consistent on Solo! The fact that I FCed this today is actually mind blowing to me haha. But thanks for the comment and good luck to you on FCing it.

ThunderAlex wrote:
Duuuuude, congratulations on 65 FCs ! I could never reach that, it's just fucking hard . And of course, amazing job on Cult of Personality, my favorite chart in GH3 ! You must have felt awesome when you hit that last red, and then you saw the 1278 note streak . I remember that feeling, good times ..... But you have 65 FCs ! Such an awesome milestone!

DHB soon?

Thanks! And I bet you could reach it I never thought I'd reach 65 FCs but here I am lol. It certainly took a long ass time but I'm sure you could get it too one day. And I agree, CoP is one hell of a fun chart (except when you're trying to FC it and failing). I don't know if I'll go for the Re-FC but the rankings tell me I should. My FC score was like 450th place Global? I have trouble believing 400+ people have FCed this Anyway, it certainly did feel amazing and DHB should be my next FC!

LlamaYip wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^ What Alex said.

Lol thanks Llama, you are a truly a beacon of creativity.

9001 wrote:
65 FCs

And damn, CoP is fucking impressive. I have a technical FC of that song, but I can never piece everything together and I lack consistency with the part that goes like or something like that.

What are you working on next?

I know man....65 FCs is like....awesome haha. I remember way back when, I thought 65 was IMPOSSIBLE. It's cool to see how far I've come This run was nothing short of a miracle though. I had absolutely no consistency on anything really. I would hit each section maybe 1/4 times. The fact that I put it all together in one run was awesome. Hopefully I can get DHB tonight or tomorrow but if not it'll have to be put off indefinitely (gotta go back to college tomorrow )

alexhaz64 wrote:
congrats on the new GH3 FCs! looks like erl and snowy and them will have their work cut out for them! (but seriously, these FCs are overdue... go get DHB so I can stop bugging you about overdue FCs, lol)

Actually CoP was my #65 as well... go figure! But yeah great FC, and lol at BMW and DHB being in your last few FCs for the game... XD

Thanks Alex And luckily for erl and snowy, I'm leaving for college without GH <_< I have no doubt they'll pass me before I get back lol. I'm still not over my DHB choke but I might try for it tonight or tomorrow. I need to rack up these FCs before I leave for college

blackhawk12 wrote:
Sweet work! So you got this on HS5 then? Like 9001 said, it's that one part that will forever keep me from getting the FC.

Gogo 67 FC's!

Thanks! I had actually been playing on HS3 for the longest time so I kicked it up to HS4 and I was playing much better. And the way I approached that section was staying in 2nd position and sliding down to green when necessary. It took a few days of practice but I got used to the motion and I have some consistency on that section now. I've had no luck with any other method so I'd suggest that

Bradmasta wrote:
hehe i figured i'd return the favor and post here =p BIG congratz on this! those solo's are really hard to get down! i know it took me quite awhile, and ltos of grinding to get that one down =p so what's next? do you have FCP or TWIE, or even TTL?

Thanks Brad This only took me 30 minutes today but there's been a ton of intermittent grinding prior to it. I do have FCP and TTL so I'm pretty sure DHB will be next (100% OS and a choke) and then I'll work on TWIE. Then I might be done with GH3 lol.

JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^_^, good job vosnos !

gogo67 FCs? or heck gogoFGFC

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:45 am    Post subject: Re: Vosnos: GH3X FC #65/188 CULT OF PERSONALITY!!! FUCK YES! Reply with quote

vosnos wrote:
So with that said, this FC goes out to The B.O.D. Without his suggestion to bump up the Hyperspeed, I guarantee you I would not have gotten this FC, so thanks a lot man. And not only is it a new FC, it's #65!! I never thought I'd reach this milestone

vosnos wrote:
FC #65/188 Cult of Personality (Dedicated to The B.O.D.)

<3333333333333

I'm really glad that it worked well for you, Cult Of Personality is a total bitch to FC. Congratulations on reaching another milestone and it looks like you'll be getting the same FC's I got as 66 and 67. So nice job with 65, but hurry up and get 67, it's lonely up here
vosnos  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyGrey wrote:
^_^, good job vosnos !

gogo67 FCs? or heck gogoFGFC

Thanks Johnny! 67 FCs maybee, FGFC....you're crazy lol. Go ask Erl or someone to do that haha. And when you gonna get some new FCs?

The-B.O.D. wrote:
vosnos wrote:
So with that said, this FC goes out to The B.O.D. Without his suggestion to bump up the Hyperspeed, I guarantee you I would not have gotten this FC, so thanks a lot man. And not only is it a new FC, it's #65!! I never thought I'd reach this milestone

vosnos wrote:
FC #65/188 Cult of Personality (Dedicated to The B.O.D.)

<3333333333333

I'm really glad that it worked well for you, Cult Of Personality is a total bitch to FC. Congratulations on reaching another milestone and it looks like you'll be getting the same FC's I got as 66 and 67. So nice job with 65, but hurry up and get 67, it's lonely up here

Thanks again for the great tip It made absolutely everything easier in CoP. I might go for DHB sometime today before I leave for college but everything else will have to wait. I'll be playing on the weekends when I come home but that doesn't leave much time to accomplish anything lol. So I might have to wait until summer to get some more FCs Anyway, I'll get 67 one of these days haha.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 30 of 31

Jump to: