ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
XBL and PSN Patch Coming Soon for DLC issue.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coolacrille  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now fix PS2 corrupted save file glitch. ^^
Darkir  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

happened to me twice I believe...both times I only had around 3-5 DLC packs so it wasn't to big of a deal, but to be honest I thought they fixed it already seeing as I hadn't heard about it or dealt with it in months lol...still, always good to know they are trying to fix glitches and bugs
AzZ  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can't save anything =/

good thing i just bought gh2 hehe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:28 am    Post subject: Re: XBL and PSN Patch Coming Soon for DLC issue. Reply with quote

ChrisVance wrote:
Upcoming Guitar Hero(R) III DLC patch!
07/11/08 - Neversoft

Great News! We're currently finishing up testing on a patch that will resolve any DLC issues regarding save data! All of your feedback has helped us narrow down the issue, and we are working with Sony and Microsoft to get the update out to you as quickly as possible. We don't yet have a final release date, but wanted the community to know that we are tracking a final resolution for this.

Thank you so much for your continued support!

You Rock!

how about fixing the lag for the ps3 hd while youre at it??
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:51 am    Post subject: Re: XBL and PSN Patch Coming Soon for DLC issue. Reply with quote

StangGuy18 wrote:
ChrisVance wrote:
07/11/08 - Neversoft

Great News! We're currently finishing up testing on a patch that will resolve any DLC issues regarding save data! All of your feedback has helped us narrow down the issue, and we are working with Sony and Microsoft to get the update out to you as quickly as possible. We don't yet have a final release date, but wanted the community to know that we are tracking a final resolution for this.

You Rock!

Isn't that a guitar problem?

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
atruebassist  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StangGuy18, how about be like people who hate lag and got a big "non" HD Tv. Eh? Still get the same great quality because its a big TV but yet you dont have to yell at yourself every time you hit that note on "slow ride" and it drops it and your friends laugh at you because you dont have an FC on the stupid song. Trust me, do what i did and get a regular tv and FC them songs!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: l337 caveman
ShinobiAC  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baboulinet wrote:
ShinobiAC : When you buy a game, you expect it to work properly. The final version of a game should not have any bug left in the first place, so don't blame the players who just want a patch to resolve some minor online glitches for almost 8 months now.

What? I don't think there's been a single piece of software released ever that didn't have bugs in it. Even disregarding that naive statement, a "minor" issue to you may not be so minor to those working on the game itself.

Not to mention that they don't have to fix anything. They've got their team working on releasing 3 new games this year. If you honestly believe the game is broken to the point that it is unplayable, then return it. However, I think you'll have a hard time convincing whatever store you purchased it at that you kept an unplayable game for half a year.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: XBL and PSN Patch Coming Soon for DLC issue. Reply with quote

StangGuy18 wrote:
ChrisVance wrote:
07/11/08 - Neversoft

You Rock!

Pretty sure the HD lag comes from the TV does it not.. the game tells you there is goin to be a audio/video lag so calibrate it

or just switch to a regular TV and you wont have any problems

EDIT - PS3 BLOWS that could be your issue to :p
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: XBL and PSN Patch Coming Soon for DLC issue. Reply with quote

WildHands wrote:
StangGuy18 wrote:
ChrisVance wrote:
07/11/08 - Neversoft

You Rock!

Pretty sure the HD lag comes from the TV does it not.. the game tells you there is goin to be a audio/video lag so calibrate it

or just switch to a regular TV and you wont have any problems

EDIT - PS3 BLOWS that could be your issue to :p

Was the edit necessary? Sounds more like flamebait.

Anyways, I've overstayed myself in this thread.

ShadoWolf wrote:

koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
WildHands  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah i was kidding around thats why i got the >> :p <<

PS3 is ok i prefer the Xbox 360 my self
and ya i checking out of this Thread lol

Will keep looking for the patch is released Tread
Snoman  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

be nice if they would fix it so that it doesnt bring you back to main menu because it cant find the songs that you do have, that gets very annoying

Photobucket
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: XsnomanX PSN Name: Trueshadow000
Baboulinet  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShinobiAC : First I never said the game was unplayable. I was talking about the bugs listed by Herms, which are very well identified. It's not like it was completely random bugs happening on a 1/100000 rate.

I just wanted to react on your message which stated that we were ungrateful to Neversoft just because we expect a patch that resolve some online glitches. I mean, these bugs are in the game I spend 60 bucks for, it's basically Neversoft that doesn't respect us by selling a non-finished game.

The only reason why I would show gratitude to Neversoft is because they are providing free DLCs.

(I'm aware this post is full of english mistakes, sorry for that, I tried my best )
WildHands  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baboulinet wrote:
ShinobiAC : First I never said the game was unplayable. I was talking about the bugs listed by Herms, which are very well identified. It's not like it was completely random bugs happening on a 1/100000 rate.

I just wanted to react on your message which stated that we were ungrateful to Neversoft just because we expect a patch that resolve some online glitches. I mean, these bugs are in the game I spend 60 bucks for, it's basically Neversoft that doesn't respect us by selling a non-finished game.

The only reason why I would show gratitude to Neversoft is because they are providing free DLCs.

(I'm aware this post is full of english mistakes, sorry for that, I tried my best )

I should lend you my Genie i have you can wish for Instant Patch's
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WildHands wrote:
Baboulinet wrote:

I should lend you my Genie i have you can wish for Instant Patch's

What he's trying to get across is the fact the bugs have been happening since release. Surely NS has enough people to work on bug that has been happening since October.

ShadoWolf wrote:

koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

WildHands  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would prolly understand more if i actually experiance these Glitchs but i have not so im srry if i sound like a douche bag or anything
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: