ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
President Bush addresses the conflict in Georgia
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bjwdestroyer  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arguing? IN MY SCOREHERO? Cut the shit guys, you are avoiding the matter at hand!

Edit:

fart2112 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that this thread is about to be locked, as it should be. OP show some respect for your president. If anyone in the 50's saw something of this nature, you would have to hide for awhile while everyone was trying to kill you. (I am not threatening anyone BTW)
Such disrespect shown in this forum. It almost makes me want to just scream my head off. But i wont say anymore. this is not a political debate and i dont want to be the beginning of a flame war. I was just sharing my opinion of the thread subject.

My God, you're right. Last thing I want to do is anger a bunch of 50-year olds on the internet!

clawmaster2  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These last few posts have made me done exactly that. Anyhow, bjw, funny pics. You guys. Lighten up. Its just Bush having some suggestive looking fun at the Olympics. Cmon.

Edit: Thanks for that Bjw.
Deak2112  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think it was the pictures as much as the comments others left. And i think the purpose of those pictures was to imply something that wasnt really going on. But if you set the intention of this thread aside and the posts by others, its good to see the president enjoying himself.

For lulz my Wiki and for My Youtube Channel

Free Bird since 11/9/2009
My only regret is that I only have one life to give for my Lord
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Deak2112
endstille  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fart2112 wrote:
OP show some respect for your president.

I'm pretty sure he would if he deserved any. <_< There's a thing called free speech you know, where we're ALLOWED to say that we don't like the president?

Why aren't religious people considered conspiracy theorists? They believe there's a "behind the scenes" operation going on.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: kunze16
Graf  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had several minutes of laughter from this thread on multiple levels; thank you bjw for enlightening me to Bush's suggestions on the Georgia conflict

Everybody else; why so serious? This thread is lots of fun, please don't flame eachother's opinionated views because you disagree with them, and enjoy our bit of entertainment.

Also: back sweat FTL

Location: Lincoln, UK ~ Where farming epidemics always hit the front page

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Wiki: Open for anybody to edit, go ahead and write anything!
......................\/
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 150443735976
GrizzSucks5  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BenniWells wrote:
*snip*

This wins.
Thread over
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: XxSHOCKWAVExXx Wii Friend Code: 013015843081
discgolferpro  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DevilMayAsian wrote:
Well, I blame Bush for not setting his priorities right. When you're the president of a country, you *kinda* have to do your job. Though, lets be honest, he was never really competent with the position.

... and with that it turned from a funny thread into a political thread. What a shame.

It was fun while it lasted.

DGP

PS: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the incompetence of uninformed men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of stupidity, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost n00bs. And I will strike down with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to politicize and confuse my brothers. And you will know my name is Ass Chewer when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: DiscGolferPro
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: