Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Solus/Blud: TTFAF 928k, 922k 2407 NS run MISS IN SOLO FILL 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MgSnake1  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah man it sucks, same thing happens to my thread but a lot of people in here have given good advice ^^

nice CoP fc... I was going for it a while ago but stopped lol
YODAvSIDIOUS  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, you're really good, but no one seems to care about anything anymore unless you're the first person to do it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YODAvSIDIOUS wrote:
Nah, you're really good, but no one seems to care about anything anymore unless you're the first person to do it.

QFT. I've seen Jordan FCs get only 4 replies and BIM FCs get none. I've also seen Closer FCs get 5 pages of replies. It just depends on what the accomplishment was. I mean, people getting their first FC will probably get more replies than a Cult of Personality FC because people are wanting to encourage them and get more FCs. Not saying a Cult of Personality FC isn't impressive, great job on that by the way!

What I do is make a lot of friends on here. When ustream was good and not ruined with all of this Social Gamer Mibbit bullshit and some of the people on there, I was on there for long periods of time making friends. Another thing that helps is posting in other user's threads. They will notice your thread because you posted in their thread and you got their name out there. Just don't give up on GH and thing you suck because you don't get any replies.

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.
YODAvSIDIOUS  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No; the reason that so many people reply to "MY FIRST FC!" threads is that they brag on themselves. Seriously the next time you see one of those threads look at all the posts. I guarantee you AT LEAST 60% of them will be "NICE FIRST FC. MINE WAS ________ NOW I HAVE ________ FC'S."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all the posts. I'm going around commenting on everyone's accomplishment threads and everyone who posted here is likely to start being watched by me. (no stalker) funny how changing the title from "60 fc's/cop fc" to "Does Scorehero think I'm good" and writing a nice rant can increase your number of friends and post. Thanks again guys, I've gotten more posts in my thread today (from other people) then I have since I started my thread.

RB3?
TTFAF 928k(OLD)
XBL GT: Final Blud420SH
My Twitter Account!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Final Blud420SH
sfsv14  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude u have 60 fc's your good...lol

also whats with all the "do u think im good threads" am i gonna come here tomorrow and c the whole first page of threads titled the same lol
solusdelgar1  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sfsv14 wrote:
dude u have 60 fc's your good...lol

also whats with all the "do u think im good threads" am i gonna come here tomorrow and c the whole first page of threads titled the same lol

Lol, I saw PaddyRoon's accomplishment thread titled the same and saw all the attention his thread was getting so I thought I would try to get some replies also.

RB3?
TTFAF 928k(OLD)
My Twitter Account!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Final Blud420SH
btownsoccerstud  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats man on getting 60 FC's. You are probably above average in Scorehero standards. I would suggest you try and learn to squeeze or follow paths a little better if you are looking to increase your career score in GH3. I only have 40 FC's but I am still almost 100K ahead of you in career score just from squeezing and following paths. You could easily break Top 200 Globally if you followed paths with those 60 FC's. What are you planning on going for now?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel your pain bro, I'm 2nd place wii and 8th global on GHWT expert guitar, but I still get very few replies. I don't particularly mind to be honest, I tend to just use my thread for records and to help me see my progress, but meh.

The main thing is, and I'm really lazy so I phail at this, but respond to a lot of other people's accomp. topics. Odds are, they'll return the favor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dang idk why people don't respond
i personally don't like posting just reading
but from reading yours i decided to post
you're definetely very good and i think your very good
keep it and and if i were you learn to follow paths
but i'm like you i get a lot of fcs (i don't post scores lol) but i also don't follow paths cause idk i play for fun but if you wanna get noticed i guess get a higher career scrore by followin paths

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it sucks... there was a thread who got 5 pages just for a Rock This Town 5*... and when a guy FC'd it nobody wrote a comment...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btownsoccerstud wrote:
Congrats man on getting 60 FC's. You are probably above average in Scorehero standards. I would suggest you try and learn to squeeze or follow paths a little better if you are looking to increase your career score in GH3. I only have 40 FC's but I am still almost 100K ahead of you in career score just from squeezing and following paths. You could easily break Top 200 Globally if you followed paths with those 60 FC's. What are you planning on going for now?

I'm currently going for NotB, FCPREMIX and BMW. I suck at KoC again so I'm not gonna play it for a while. I don't really like playing NFMH either. I always think about reduxing stuff but I rarely ever do. I might try to redo most of my FC's on 360 with better scores.

RB3?
TTFAF 928k(OLD)
My Twitter Account!
Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man you are really really good! don't discourage yourself =p and the FC's you're going for look difficult, but you should get them with a little effort =)
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like the best way to get replies is to ask if you're good! lol, but I'm with you on the lack of replies, I only recently started getting a couple replies from some people... but just post more, especially in other accomplishment threads, get your name out there, and you'll get more and more replies...

oh, but no BMW FC? that was #37 for me maybe it just takes a lucky run, you should get it soon!
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
solusdelgar1  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again for the motivation everyone. I've got a headache right now and I might be getting sick (best friend and his mom are sick) so there might not be any new accomplishments for a little bit. Hopefully I don't get sick...

edit: i can hit solo 2 in practice sometimes but I just can't get it in a real run. Just need that lucky run I suppose...

RB3?
TTFAF 928k(OLD)
My Twitter Account!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: