Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Solus/Blud: TTFAF 928k, 922k 2407 NS run MISS IN SOLO FILL 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RevZip  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never posted in your thread before but I've looked at it. You are an awesome player, you should be proud. 60 FC's? Pretty damn impressive to me. ;)
solusdelgar1  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RevZip wrote:
Never posted in your thread before but I've looked at it. You are an awesome player, you should be proud. 60 FC's? Pretty damn impressive to me. ;)

Thanks, My current goal is 65.

RB3?
TTFAF 928k(OLD)
XBL GT: Final Blud420SH
My Twitter Account!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Final Blud420SH
YaMaNick92  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude u got some really nice fcs under ur belt. im sure u could get 65 in no time
Reptile003  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn man, 60 fcs, lol thats fucking awesome, think about it

You have FCed almost 90% of the damn game... and Im sure u can make it to 65 FCs with some work

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're a fucking hero in my book .

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YaMaNick92 wrote:
dude u got some really nice fcs under ur belt. im sure u could get 65 in no time

Reptile003 wrote:
damn man, 60 fcs, lol thats fucking awesome, think about it
You have FCed almost 90% of the damn game... and Im sure u can make it to 65 FCs with some work

RaSZi wrote:
you're a fucking hero in my book.

Thanks a bunch guys. When I actually stop and think about it 60/70 FC's FUCKING BLOWS MY MIND! I guess I just got used to it... Also Nick, I hope the next 5 FC's come quick but I have a feeling it's going to be a tough battle to tackle these beasts. (Yes the black magic women is actually a beast, it's been proven)

RB3?
TTFAF 928k(OLD)
My Twitter Account!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Final Blud420SH
RaSZi  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean I have 30 GH3 setlist fc's. I don't consider myself good AT ALL. The only videos I watch are jlc, phenom, shonsuperstars, jprez etc etc. You kind of lose perspective on when someone is good. I wasp laying with people that either played hard of were fresh on expert and they were completely blown speechless after an even flow fc. Or when you keep multiplier in tom morello.
That made me realize this site fucks up our perspective =].

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You definitely have a point in your previous update...60 FC's and only 6 pages? Damn. In any case congrats on the 60 thats an amazing accomplishment, I think I'll be lucky to hit 50 eventually o_o

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, dude. you're insane. I've only got like 20 GH3X Fcs (and I'm not going anywhere with them any time soon) so I'm used to not being known, but wow. You really deserve a ton more recognition. 60/70 FCs? That's like 90% of the game right there. Like people said before, post more, maybe be active on #scorehero on IRC, and you'll be noticed in no time ;)
tidus  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hot damn, that's what I call extreme underrating.

Shit loads of FC's, and a row of NINE bumps??? Graf was really right about this. I should give a look on this thread more often.

You have everything to be the most underrated member of the 60+ GH3X FC's Club, by far. Glad that such an amazing guy like Graf linked to your thread. Your shit is amazing, mad props!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
solusdelgar1  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaSZi wrote:
I mean I have 30 GH3 setlist fc's. I don't consider myself good AT ALL. The only videos I watch are jlc, phenom, shonsuperstars, jprez etc etc. You kind of lose perspective on when someone is good. I wasp laying with people that either played hard of were fresh on expert and they were completely blown speechless after an even flow fc. Or when you keep multiplier in tom morello.
That made me realize this site fucks up our perspective =].

Ya, this site makes everyones perspective change.

LeakyFaucette wrote:
You definitely have a point in your previous update...60 FC's and only 6 pages? Damn. In any case congrats on the 60 thats an amazing accomplishment, I think I'll be lucky to hit 50 eventually o_o

Lol 10 FC's=1 page! If you keep playing I think you will be able to FC 60 songs too. At the start of the year I thought I would never pass TTFAF. Now my high is 664k lol. I didn't pass TTFAF until about sometime in may this year. (i think?)

Chaosxreigns wrote:
Wow, dude. you're insane. I've only got like 20 GH3X Fcs (and I'm not going anywhere with them any time soon) so I'm used to not being known, but wow. You really deserve a ton more recognition. 60/70 FCs? That's like 90% of the game right there. Like people said before, post more, maybe be active on #scorehero on IRC, and you'll be noticed in no time ;)

Good idea. I've been on IRC once or twice but I never stick around...

tidus wrote:
Hot damn, that's what I call extreme underrating.

Shit loads of FC's, and a row of NINE bumps??? Graf was really right about this. I should give a look on this thread more often.

You have everything to be the most underrated member of the 60+ GH3X FC's Club, by far. Glad that such an amazing guy like Graf linked to your thread. Your shit is amazing, mad props!

THERE'S A CLUB?!!? NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS! Just checked my thread and I never thanked Graf yet so.... Thanks for linking me man. It sounds like lots of the posts here are because of you. Also, I'm honored to be linked beside your best friend's.

To Everyone: thanks for the encouragement!

RB3?
TTFAF 928k(OLD)
My Twitter Account!
straty  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow man i feel sorry for not posting in this thread before. 60 fc's going virtually un-commented = fail.

You are my hero lol.

As for more fc's...

go go go

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: straty1899
TheGrudge93  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, 60 FC's? You really need more attention that what you have right now. Nice job, and keep goetting moar FC's.

Also, You should fix the KoC 100% since you have a 360 now.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: TheGrudge93
Graf  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice OP

You live in Saskatchewan? TheFrank lives there, do you know him?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheGrudge93 wrote:
Wow, 60 FC's? You really need more attention that what you have right now. Nice job, and keep goetting moar FC's.

Also, You should fix the KoC 100% since you have a 360 now.

Actually, I got the 100% on 360 lol. I was trying it yesterday and missed AFTER all the strum but before the long repetitive strumming. It seems like when you hit notes other then blue for a while (LIKE IN KOC!) on my world tour guitar the blue jams. So i went to hit MOAR NOTEZ and BAM, the blue jammed, I missed, 1100+ note streak GONE! It sucked...

Graf wrote:
Nice OP

You live in Saskatchewan? TheFrank lives there, do you know him?

Nah, I don't know him... Talked to him a bit on here though.

RB3?
TTFAF 928k(OLD)
My Twitter Account!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: