ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Spring Break FL Get-Together (Cancelled)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hoops4sho  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OnionPowder wrote:
Okay, After thinking for a while, who wants to bring extra TV's/Consoles to the Get-Together? I know I'll be bringing in an Xbox 360 1 or 2 TV's 2 GHWT Guitars 2 Les Pauls, RB2, with the console having RB1 on it. GH3 with all DLC, and GHWT. Plus the console that I'm bringing may or may not have all the DLC, I need to update that =P.

i have a projector i could bring! depending on the wall, it can be HUGE. in my game room its something like 6 feet by 9 feet! it's esp. good for RB since there's multiple charts up at once. i'm in the ocala area. jacksonville-ish is probably the furthest north i can go and orlando or tampa (pref. orlando) would be ideal (other than ocala). i've got a ps3 les paul and GH3 but my dongle is current MIA. i have RB1 with wired strat, xplorer, and completely working drums (incl. original pedal not broken) on 360. hopefully i will have RB2 and all new instr. by jan, can't say if i'll have GHWT. money is very tight right now.
Streaming Blood Sex Sugar Magik!!
not trying to be a dick and it's probably just a typo, but it's Blood Sugar Sex Magik just in case you didn't realize.
I don't really think it matters, does it?

Last edited by Hoops4sho on Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PSN Name: Hoops4sho
Hoops4sho  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when are we looking to do this and how old are some of you guys/gals that are attending? i work weekends, and overnight, so that might be a problem. but with some notice in advance it wouldn't be too big a deal. i've got plenty of space here for a dozen to 20 people, so that IS an option if we're doing it at someone's house, and it would be free minus pitching in for pizzas or whatever. i'm about 1:15 north of orlando, 1:45 from tampa, a little over 2 hrs from j-ville (i've got family up there too). to be specific, i'm in leesburg, 'bout 45mins from ocala. and i'll be 26 in a few months, btw. and yes that's one of my daughters in my avatar (i have 2). of course if we DID get together at my house they wouldn't be there.

spring break sounds cool, but don't different counties have different SBs? we'd have to take that into consideration.

Last edited by Hoops4sho on Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PSN Name: Hoops4sho
Hoops4sho  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright so i've decided to organize a get together at my place for thxgiving-ish. check out the thread and respond:

GH side:
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1145051#1145051

RB side:
http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=229422#229422
Streaming Blood Sex Sugar Magik!!
not trying to be a dick and it's probably just a typo, but it's Blood Sugar Sex Magik just in case you didn't realize.
I don't really think it matters, does it?

Last edited by Hoops4sho on Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:49 am; edited 2 times in total
OnionPowder  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well this seems good. If you guys see somebody who is from FL on the Forums can you please send them a PM linking them to this thread? I've been trying to keep up on that, but it's a hard job.

Last.FM|Facebook

yksi-kaksi-kolme has 699 love making sessions left.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: She Wants Reven PSN Name: OnionPowder
Hoops4sho  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i still think we should plan a meet up for SBish if you guys are down for that. it's too early to tell if we could do it here then too, i'll have to wait and see how the first one goes first. if all goes well i would love to have it at my house again, although i don't think my place is exactly a central spot, i think orlando would be more in the middle for people coming from miami/s. florida if there's enough of you, but that'd be further for people coming from the panhandle than my house would be.
Manjenson  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this happens after January I could drive myself up, for sure.

Well, maybe. But I'll have my license around Jan. 29th so I'd have the ability to go lol
elmatadorsinley  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tampa orlando around that area i can make it with no problems 100% sure
OnionPowder  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm gonna get an apartment soon, so maybe we can hold it there. I'm glad you brought this up hoops, as I didn't forget about it, but I'm gonna wait till around Feb. to start making real announcements.

Last.FM|Facebook

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: She Wants Reven PSN Name: OnionPowder
OnionPowder  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Guys, read the OP for details on why this is cancelled. You can talk about how this is a big "BAWWWWWW" for you, until this is locked.

Last.FM|Facebook

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: