ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Ever find yourself..
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shutendoji  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Genga wrote:
i call my mum old bag Mr. Green

i call my mom a faggot and a retard and she just laughs... Mr. Green
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had another super cool surprise when I jumped in my neighbor's car yesterday. She always has the classic rock station on, and I was expecting some Beatles song or something. I hear Crossroads and literally squeal in excitement.

It was pretty fun, because right after that they played one of my favorite songs (Hot for Teacher by Van Halen). Therefore, I have a new favorite radio station.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trust me. If I heard Texas Flood anywhere besides GH, I will:

1. Shoot it with an AK47
2. Throw napalm on it.
3. Repeat steps 1+2 when I hear it again. Mr. Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
Hellion42  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellAshes wrote:

1. Shoot it with an AK47
2. Throw napalm on it.

*listens to SRV all the time*

*steers clear of HellAshes*

I guess I'm the only one that doesn't think hearing GH songs all the time is strange. I had a lot of the setlist on CD (or *gulp* cassette) long before I had even heard about the game: TK65, SotW, IM, MTaF, KQ, SoD, SCM, HG, AoS, Crossroads, TF, Frankenstein, and CFH... and the only main songs I hadn't heard before were Infected, TMO (which then proceeded to get gross amounts of airtime around here... luckily I got an MP3 player in my car shortly afterward), HY, and HFoB.

So, um, yeah, I don't think it's weird, and stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellion42 wrote:
HellAshes wrote:

1. Shoot it with an AK47
2. Throw napalm on it.

*listens to SRV all the time*

*steers clear of HellAshes*

I guess I'm the only one that doesn't think hearing GH songs all the time is strange. I had a lot of the setlist on CD (or *gulp* cassette) long before I had even heard about the game: TK65, SotW, IM, MTaF, KQ, SoD, SCM, HG, AoS, Crossroads, TF, Frankenstein, and CFH... and the only main songs I hadn't heard before were Infected, TMO (which then proceeded to get gross amounts of airtime around here... luckily I got an MP3 player in my car shortly afterward), HY, and HFoB.

So, um, yeah, I don't think it's weird, and stuff.

Take Me Out? I finally have their albums
ShaylaRCakes  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Except for pantera, I don't own a single record that has any of the GH songs on it, and a lot of the songs don't get a lot of radio airplay.

I've heard ace of spades once on the radio...that was a few weeks ago.
I've heard texas flood once outside of the game (i'm not a huge srv person) and that was a couple weeks ago
I grew up listening to bark at the moon but I think I had heard it maybe ten times
no one knows still gets a decent amount of airplay so i'll leave that alone.
I am not a big queen person either so killer queen doesn't get heard by me much.
david bowie doesn't get NEARLY enough radio play, and I don't think I've ever heard ziggy stardust on the radio.

i just think its FRUSTRATING AS HELL when i hear the song thats been plaguing me on the radio.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i downloaded i wanna be sedated, infected, killer queen, symphony of destruction, fat lip, cochise, unsung, no one knows, ace of spades, godzilla, texas flood, cowboys from hell, bark at the moon, all of this, and decontrol and put em all on a cd. i listen to em all the time when our family's playin cards or something.
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think listening to most of them are wierd. Just the ones that anger me in GH.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
Genga  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ES942 wrote:
i downloaded i wanna be sedated, infected, killer queen, symphony of destruction, fat lip, cochise, unsung, no one knows, ace of spades, godzilla, texas flood, cowboys from hell, bark at the moon, all of this, and decontrol and put em all on a cd. i listen to em all the time when our family's playin cards or something.

Illegal :O
BlackRain  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like an old fogey (despite being only 26), I'd heard most of the classic songs well before GH, but pretty much anything after 2000 ("Take Me Out". "Hey You", "Heart Full of Black", "Stellar", "Take it Off", etc.) was new to me in playing this game.

I'd always heard from my friends how bad the Donnas were, and I never would have believed it until this game. Actually the guitar on "Take it Off" is pretty fun to play, but the lyrics (ex "Stop staring at my D-cups!") make me cringe. It doesn't help either that I don't like the french-fry haired girl singer in the game, either
Anthony  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had already heard most of the songs before getting the game. And once the song list was announced I downloaded all the ones I hadn't heard yet and as many of the indie's as possible. I'll be doing the same for GH2. Already have an iTunes playlist with the 7 already announced.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: