ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
"SUPER" Street Fighter 4 "Arcade Edition"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buMf00d  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow... seth is... cheap ??

and i just beat him after 45 minutes of trying... this honestly this guy is one of the most annoying bosses i've fought in fighting games.
tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm stuck. I don't know if I should buy this tomorrow... or wait for GH: Metallica, because with me going to see Coheed and Cambria in a couple days, I'm not going to be able to buy tickets for that and both these games. Any advice?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: omnomnomSH
Squirrel  

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buMf00d wrote:

and i just beat him after 45 minutes of trying... this honestly this guy is one of the most annoying bosses i've fought in fighting games.

I haven't played him yet, but from what I have seen, he doesn't look that bad. He has a combination of dhalsim, guile, and ken, and from videos that I have seen, he doesn't look *that* hard.

I plan to rape with Dhalsim.
Nytwolf  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the topic of the tournaments being held, I just signed up for one of the preliminaries here in KC!! Wish me luck guys!!! I will post the experience on saturday night when I get home.
Squirrel  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nytwolf wrote:
On the topic of the tournaments being held, I just signed up for one of the preliminaries here in KC!! Wish me luck guys!!! I will post the experience on saturday night when I get home.

I really don't think I am joining the tournament. Well I guess I should. Dhalsim can be played very nicely with the 360 d-pad, because all his stuff is quarter circle, half circle, and with the tourney here, I seriously doubt that anyone would need to cause me to teleport.

Good luck guys trying to do dragon punches. You're gonna need it.
Nytwolf  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squirrel wrote:
Nytwolf wrote:

I really don't think I am joining the tournament. Well I guess I should. Dhalsim can be played very nicely with the 360 d-pad, because all his stuff is quarter circle, half circle, and with the tourney here, I seriously doubt that anyone would need to cause me to teleport.

If I could take my fight stick, this would be no contest!! Cause it just never feels right on a D-pad.
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squirrel wrote:
buMf00d wrote:

I haven't played him yet, but from what I have seen, he doesn't look that bad. He has a combination of dhalsim, guile, and ken, and from videos that I have seen, he doesn't look *that* hard.

I plan to rape with Dhalsim.

Good luck!!! :P

He is actually more a satanic combination of Ken, Dhalsim, Guile, Zangief, Rufus, and Chun Li (he has a kick ability which stuns and then screws you over much like her spam kick ability does) with an almost unblockable Ultra, and is basically, just a cheating cockgoblin (it took me over an hour last night to beat him playing as C. Viper). And don't forget, the first round he basically uses no specials, and is something of a pushover - but getting that second victory is REALLY tough.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
Squirrel  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nytwolf wrote:
Squirrel wrote:
Nytwolf wrote:

If I could take my fight stick, this would be no contest!! Cause it just never feels right on a D-pad.

Trust me, if I could take my stick, I'd be all over the tourney.
benlikesthesalsa  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn it capcom last year it was dmc4 now sf4
they told me they cant sell it till tomorrow pisses me off

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

benlikesthesalsa wrote:

Yeah I can't get it till tomorrow but Toys r us had a special today, get it today, and get a chun-li figure. Grrrr....
Nytwolf  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squirrel wrote:
benlikesthesalsa wrote:

Yeah I can't get it till tomorrow but Toys r us had a special today, get it today, and get a chun-li figure. Grrrr....

I ran into this as well today. I almost had to kill a poor innocent Gamestop employee!!!!

On the other hand, it gave me a chance to pay my copy of SF4 off, and put my reserve in on Resident Evil 5, GH:Metallica, and Peggle Dual Shot on the DS. So not a bad trip all in all.
clawmaster2  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My brother got the LAST copy of the game at the store. This was sometime in the early afternoon anyway. My friend told me a few weeks back, "Hey dude, if I'm not at school February 17th, then you know where I'll be." Ha. Wasn't here today. :P
ShinobiAC  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squirrel wrote:
Nytwolf wrote:

I had problems for the first couple hours. After grinding all day, I'm decent with it now. Anyways, back to working up my Ranked Battle streak. 10-0 so far! Ugh, why so many scrubs... QQ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, i find the 360 stick to be fine. I wouldn't touch the d-pad with a 10 foot pole, but i have absolutely no problems with any basic inputs up to and including Zangiefs ultras.

The only thing i feel the stick is holding be back from is proper focus cancelling, the stick is a mite too slow for the quick double taps followed by another input.

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Sottle PSN Name: Sottle Wii Friend Code: 1365547015982980
Squirrel  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShinobiAC wrote:
Squirrel wrote:
Nytwolf wrote:

I had problems for the first couple hours. After grinding all day, I'm decent with it now. Anyways, back to working up my Ranked Battle streak. 10-0 so far! Ugh, why so many scrubs... QQ

Oh I can't wait to do Ranked battles. I really can't wait. I haven't had any constant good SF competition... well ever, so this will be fantastic for me.

Is there any lag online Shinobi?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 4 of 53

Jump to: