SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
jugular - GH5XG: The Spirit Of Radio FC 1st + vid
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jugular  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OliTur11 wrote:
lol i see i was the last to comment your thread, but stop stealing my firsts right now hehe!!! nah seriously good job!

LOL stop getting so many firsts and I won't have to take them xD hahah j/k, thanks bro!

FDXCpinballwiz wrote:
Nice to see you back in action again. I'll be getting GH5 in the next two weeks most likely so me and Drew (elScarecrow) will be able to help you put that PS2 blue on top of the leaderboards.

You better waaaaay too much green on there o_0

And hooplah for TSOR FC, time for bed lol.
My YouTube Channel: Jugulaur
SaidinWoT  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You still live

Very nice job on those scores Have you been making up paths just based on playing it through a lot, or have charts been released without me knowing?

I'm still debating whether or not to get GH5 - I don't think I'll ever try to be competitive past GH3, just because of engine changes. Engine changes make me even more impressed that you've managed to stay competitive
Make a signature [ ] (When it's not 3:39 AM)
Keep pretending it is 3:39 AM [X]
jugular  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaidinWoT wrote:
You still live

Very nice job on those scores Have you been making up paths just based on playing it through a lot, or have charts been released without me knowing?

I'm still debating whether or not to get GH5 - I don't think I'll ever try to be competitive past GH3, just because of engine changes. Engine changes make me even more impressed that you've managed to stay competitive

Mwahahahaha

Gahh I wish but charts still haven't been released yet But thankfully, most people who have scores in the top 5 or so for a song made vids with their paths, so it saved me the trouble of making my own. I usually just make a few tweaks and end up getting a decent path

Yeah, I debated with myself awhile too deciding whether or not to get it. Ultimately, I figured I'd see if GH5 could bring back my competitive playing again- so far it's done a pretty good job! To be honest though, the changes in the engine aren't that significant in my opinion. The only thing that truly pisses me off is the delay on SP when you use the select button; compared to GH3, your front end missing percentage will raise by at least 40% or so. Other than that, nothing else seems noteworthy (unless purple notes get on your nerves ), so I'd definitely suggest for you to buy the game. I'm sure you'd be able to adjust within a few days or so, and after that I know you'll just start racking up the first places (just don't take mine ).
matt6662  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on Spirit of the Radio. I've heard that its not as easy as it looks. I can't wait to get this game for the PS2 (then the 360 later down the road) so I can get in on the races for high scores on GH5 (and GHVH too)

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
Pas26  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH5 is getting competitive... I'll be there soon, don't worry. As soon as I get my new GH5 guitar bundle and charts, 1st place scores are going to be hawt

Nice job with those 1st, green is always nice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt6662 wrote:
Congrats on Spirit of the Radio. I've heard that its not as easy as it looks. I can't wait to get this game for the PS2 (then the 360 later down the road) so I can get in on the races for high scores on GH5 (and GHVH too)

It's just easy to make a stupid screw-up in the solo, other than that the song is cake Hope to see you on the leaderboards soon bro!

Pas26 wrote:
GH5 is getting competitive... I'll be there soon, don't worry. As soon as I get my new GH5 guitar bundle and charts, 1st place scores are going to be hawt

Lol yeah that's the reason why I didn't get SH, because I knew competition on that game would only last a week or two because of the release of GH5. Hopefully the competition really starts picking up when charts get released, but it's fun figuring out paths without note charts anyways

LOL I can assure you that getting 1st places on GH5 won't be as easy as GHWT Bass, but I bet the challenge just fuels your desire for more 1sts =P
Pas26  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jugular wrote:

Pas26 wrote:

Lol yeah that's the reason why I didn't get SH, because I knew competition on that game would only last a week or two because of the release of GH5. Hopefully the competition really starts picking up when charts get released, but it's fun figuring out paths without note charts anyways

LOL I can assure you that getting 1st places on GH5 won't be as easy as GHWT Bass, but I bet the challenge just fuels your desire for more 1sts =P

Eh, I could say the same thing to you But you were right, SH isn't competitive at all. It took me a few hours to get first on the first 9 songs of the setlist... Competition = fun, this wasn't fun

Are you going to do GH5 bass?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pas26 wrote:
jugular wrote:

Pas26 wrote:

Eh, I could say the same thing to you But you were right, SH isn't competitive at all. It took me a few hours to get first on the first 9 songs of the setlist... Competition = fun, this wasn't fun

Are you going to do GH5 bass?

Eventually, but I've gotten back into liking guitar again so I won't be starting bass anytime soon =\
OliTur11  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had a score beating your score by 1k but i missed after solo....please try again hehe!!
#1 GH:WT HARD (overall)
#3 GH3 on HARD!!!(xbox-360, #3 overall)

00:14 Born2lead/peekay : skill is when luck becomes a habit
jugular  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OliTur11 wrote:
i had a score beating your score by 1k but i missed after solo....please try again hehe!!

Please don't xD

But rest assured, I probably won't try and retake 1st if you beat me by that much
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: