Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
TTFAF First 3 Finger FC, The Pretender Optimal, Muse T-Pack Optimal
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jdamillio  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject: TTFAF First 3 Finger FC, The Pretender Optimal, Muse T-Pack Reply with quote

3 Finger Fretter ftw.

10/28/11:

- All My Life 604,216 (1st Place)
- The Pretender 616,123 (1st Ever Optimal)

10/17/11 - Muse Track Pack Optimal 1st Place

Exo-Politics 263,698 (1st Place + Optimal Score)
Stockholm Syndrome 686,950 (1st Place + Optimal Score)
Super Massive Black Hole 177,686 (1st Place + Optimal Score)

10/16/11 - Coldplay Track Pack 1st Place

Violet Hill 161,586 (1st Ever Optimal Score)
Yellow 405,522 (Will go for the last squeeze with video)
God Put A Smile Upon Your Face 346,552

I've lost almost all of my time with GH, due to work, so I won't have that many squeezing videos anymore. My skill with playing and squeezing is starting to dumb down too. My hands are always in pain from welding all day/night, so GH really doesn't help with that at all. I'll still try to get my remaining FCs, but I can't say that I'll get any of them for sure now.

Here's what I have left to squeeze. I thought I'd show you guys, so you all have a better understanding of why I probably won't be able to do any of these.

- Rock You Like A Hurricane (20)

- Raining Blood

- Metal Heavy Lady (200)

- 3's and 7's (800)

- The Way It Ends (~1,300)

6/28/11 - Hardwired my les paul thanks to MasterTesuch's video, so i'm back for a little while. Over the past week or so, I've FCed two pretty tough songs, and FCed Fast Solo A of One. all i needed was that and FSB to complete a full game tech FC, and i FCed B - D in the video as well. click on the song names below to see the videos.

For the Love of God 100% FC

TTFAF Re-FC on X360 is Definately Possible

Raining Blood 100% FC 356,403

One: Fast Solo A 100% FC + Fast Solo B - D 100% FC

4/09/11 (My 18th Birthday) - Well, here it is. 1 hour and 48 minutes of GH footage; starting from easy sections, to sections so crazy, that I will never hit them again. I started working on this in June 2010, so I've worked on this for 10 months. Never did I think I would get so far with this game (and still have a life, lol). I never thought I would talk to all of the best players, all around the world. I never thought players would think of me as the best three finger player in the world (this is justified of course). And I never thought I would FC TTFAF... never. It's so insane that I got so far with this game, that when I knew my time was near, I couldn't abandon you guys with no more videos without leaving a mark. So this is the mark I'm leaving you all with; 1 hour and 48 minutes of pure three finger madness. This video is also my way of thanking everyone who I've come across during my GH career. I wouldn't have got so far without you guys. I had a great ride, but rides always comes to an end. To this day, I still don't see how you guys think using three fingers is weird, but I guess that's the mind of a normal 4 finger player lol. It's cool being different then the rest of the amazing players (besides Rhys and Krazy) because I'm also that way around where I live. I may add more here later because I got things to do at the moment. So incase I don't add more to this, then I'll say that I'll still be around here. I just won't be posting much, if any GH videos.

If I ever do post any GH videos again (which I'm sure I will), here's a couple big FCs I'd post that I think I could be capable of:
- Asian Nightmare (Most Likely)
- Onion Rings
- Independence
- 20th Century Boy (Very Highly Unlikely)
- Silver Surfer VideoGame Theme

Thank you for watching this, I only did this for you guys. Hopefully all of this work and editing has paid off, but I'll see judging by the views and comments. Thanks to TheEruptionOffer (and IsThatAGiraffeZ though he never did it, no worries Anthony lol) for helping me render the video. This would be posted in annoying chunks if it wasn't without him.

8/19/10 - OH MY GOD THROUGH THE FIRE AND FLAMES 100% EXPERT FC YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIRST EVER 3 FINGER FC YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!! MY REACTION IS PURE LOL

HERE'S THE PICTURES:

8/23/10 - Sweeping Solo FC on Slow with Hands. I felt the need to post this, maybe I'll get it on full speed someday.

8/15/10 - not gonna bump for this lol, just an insight of what's going on if you come by. i think i'm gonna possibly go for more attempts today. I say possibly cause I haven't played it in a while and who knows with me, i might just lose consistency with a section but i guess we'll find out.

8/12/10 - choke in Rampaging Dragons. Words cannot explain how angry I am. I made up my mind and now i will non-stop grind this until i FC it, no matter if it takes days

Edit: gave up lol. fuck it

8/11/10 - wow...-1 note, right before the descending triplets in twin solo. i'm so mad i don't even know what to say here. i have a video, but my reaction is very very very bad and i'm not putting it up. i'm gonna keep trying till midnight (9:12pm now) and if i don't get it, i might just give it up. i've never been so mad at guitar hero till now and it's absolutely pathetic. Heres a picture of it:

8/10/10 - I missed the very last triplet of twin solo...UGHH. no more attempts tonight

8/09/10 - Hi, very long bump lol. Well, I here's a video of TTFAF -7 Notes. Everything all of the sudden got easy for me, and now it's really just nerves that are making me miss. That, and elbow strumming the beginning of What The lol. I always hit it in practice though so idk i guess i'll have to lrn2strum. I also got a -3 in Twin Solo, this being the only time I've FCed past What The. i had a video of it but the score is worse than my -7 run so I didn't bother posting it.

So yea, 1st 3 Finger FC coming soon!...hopefully. I REALLY want to FC it with screen+hands but fraps does not like me right now. Instead, i'll have the FC video, and then do seperate hands videos of the tough parts in practice mode and just show i FCed it

ill probably play TTFAF on the 360 every once in a while, but i doubt ill ever beat 938k <----- LOL AND I FCED THIS SHIT LOLOLOL

01/20/10 - never thought id update this again. i have a camera now. everything below here is pretty much a 'new start'

Salieri Strikes Back, Terrible Run

Floods 100% FC 444k

Radiator 100% FC 371k

Hole Hearted Sightread 100% FC

Rise 100% FC 581k

Rain 100% FC

Super Mario 64 Meledy 854k 98% 2006 Note Streak

Entropy 494k 99% 1 MISS

12 Donkeys 483k 2 Misses (WTF Moment FC)

12 Donkeys Gtr Solo B 100% FC

20th Century Boy Intro B 100% FC Hands

Demolition Doom 100% FC

The Tree of Wat - Wat 100% FC Slow

Fury of the Storm 816k 96% 1376 Note Streak

TTFAF Red Snake FC Hands

TDWDTG Devil Solo FC

9/20/09 - yea so...i barely play GH at all anymore, havent been on xbox for a while. i am basically a charter now so come visit my customs thread! yes, i am up to 8 chokes on salieri strikes back. i am not using galiath's chart i am using my own (link) i dont know when im gonna FC this monster, but hopefully soon whenever i go back on GH3PC. my camera is messed up (has been for 2 months) and i cant record legit runs (no bot) with fraps, so yea no video, and i dont see why id lie about choking.

Soulless Crazy Descending Shit FC

Xepher Sightread 242k 96%

Six Sightread 375k 98%

Kilocycle Interval Sightread 640k 95%

Isosceles Sightread 514k 94%

Flight of the Bumblebee Sightread 100% FC 193k

Final Wars Sightread 197k 100% NOT FC

Braingate Sightread 279k 92%

20th Century Boy Semi-Sightread 273k 92%

12 Donkeys Sightread 384k 94%

Black Widow of La Porte Sightread 725k 98%

Eugene's Trick Bag 100% FC

GHM Custom - Vito (Near FC)

Desimate Fast Trills FC

GH:SH - TTFAF Sightread 96%

Beast And The Harlot

Bark At The Moon

Victory Solo R FC 3 Fingers.

INSANE 3 FINGERS HANDS MONTAGE

Operation Ground and Pound Solo Fill II and Almost There FC + 868k 99% 2033 Note Streak

Flannigan's Ball FC 2nd Place

Operation Ground and Pound 858k 98% full solo FC

Hai Thur FC

Heroes of War 211k 98%

We Three Kings FC

Rock of Ages FC 2nd Place

The Way It Ends FC

Disposable Heroes FC

Dyers Eve Solo FC

Dyers Eve Solo FC (hands)

The Shortest Straw

Evil

Battery

Master of Puppets

TapTapTap! 100% FC

Tap For Your Life FC

Preview of my Newest Custom Song

Message If U FC choke

Fast Strumming -1 note

Victory Solo G FC and Hands Video on Slow

Twin Solo FC Twice in a Row (Hands then Screen)

Bridge 1 FC

Bridge 1 FC Hands

What The...?! FC With Hands

Solo Fill II Rythem FC Slow

TTFAF 938k 98% 1695 Note Streak

Last edited by jdamillio on Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:40 pm; edited 130 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: joedamillio
Nickc7  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice dude
bobwasherelol  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im not sure you can call that an accomplishment, i mean f4phantom plays keyboard style and he doesnt go around saying he's scored the highest on every song keyboard style (which he has). Just sayin. Your score is still nice btw, i will give you that
12:46 bobwasherelol : do your cocks range in size?
12:46 drofmotSH : yes bob
12:47 drofmotSH : yes they do actually
Velocity92C  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I was the only one in the world who didn't use their pinky. ;)

nice score man, at first I didn't think it was that weird to not use my pinky because my roommate played the same way from when we first picked up GH, but then I saw a poll on SH where it was like 67 people that used 4 fingers and only me that used 3. lol

Things that suck : Christianity, metal music, iPhones, Twitter, WoW, anime, 9/11 conspiracies and most of all, censorship.
IATV3  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's cool you use 3 fingers, I do too. But you don't see HellAshes or Chris going around saying "I got the highest score with 4 fingers!" So really, the 3 fingers part doesn't matter too much, but it is impressive.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Re: I can has highest TTFAF score with 3 fingers? Reply with quote

jdamillio wrote:
ok so my highest score is 853k for TTFAF expert, 97% being my highest %. thing is...i use 3 FINGERS. WTF HAX? yea my pinky never got coordinated so i gave up. but to everyone who reads this post, do i have the highest score with 3 fingers? if noone believes me request a hands video of it (hands and then showing the score and stats) and ill do it when imagemixer doesnt drop 50 frames per 10 sec =[

You should change your sig . Impressive though, EL plays with 3 fingers.
GH3: FC #32 - Welcome to the Jungle! TOP 500!!!!
Rockband: Big Updates
GH Goals:
Top 500 on all 3 games [ ] (GH3, taken down.)
FC 20 songs on each games [ ]
dahabi  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont listen to all these people saying its not an accomplishment (im shocked to be seeing that so many times)...that is very impressive and very hard to do. now if you dont tap and use 3 fingers for the entire song...now that is just something special.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IATV3 wrote:
That's cool you use 3 fingers, I do too. But you don't see HellAshes or Chris going around saying "I got the highest score with 4 fingers!" So really, the 3 fingers part doesn't matter too much, but it is impressive.

yea but like compare it to baseballkid7 this hands videos you dont really have to move them that much since theres only one note with no finger. but when its 3 you gotta slide alot and its ALOT harder to hit certain parts with 3 than 4 you know what i mean. i just thought it was a good well first achievement of mine on here. and most people use 4 fingers which isnt much of a challenge compared to 3

First ever TTFAF FC with 3 Fingers, 8/19/10 - Never Forget

GH3X: 9th Place - 69/70 FCs (One)
- Youtube: joedamillio
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: joedamillio
jdamillio  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dahabi wrote:
dont listen to all these people saying its not an accomplishment (im shocked to be seeing that so many times)...that is very impressive and very hard to do. now if you dont tap and use 3 fingers for the entire song...now that is just something special.

thanks man i appreciate it, you too velocity92. i do tap im not THAT good. intro, bridge 1, SFAII, sams solo, what the..!?, twin solo, you rock!!!

i havent seen anyone use this method for the intro...
intro: 1 on green and then...2 4 4 2 4 4 4 2 4 2 4 2 4 2 4 2 4
if noone has i declare it my method =D
but theres probably people who use it its pretty simple

1 = index 2 = middle 3 = ring 4 = tapping finger (right index or right middle) h = hold

jordanpwnsme  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Velocity92C wrote:
but then I saw a poll on SH.

lolwut
Actual polls on SH.. Those were the days!

Also, *requests hands video* I'm not calling bullshit I'd just like to see.

jdamillio  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

sounds good, im actually gonna do that right now and hope it doesnt dop a million frames [/quote]

EDIT: dont read this one lul. i gotta be sleepin by like 11 and im too beat right now to do it

Last edited by jdamillio on Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
jdamillio  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

sounds good, ill film it tomorrow, but ill only post it if it doesnt drop over 1,000 frames(litteraly), unless if you dont care about that

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS
www.youtube.com/user/joedamillio

donrandall  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too use 3 fingers. Nice job! My high is only 400K LOL.

jdamillio  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hands video is up but its SO out of sync so sorry about that

banjokazooie  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work on the score, with or without using your pinky.

One of my friends has a 527k score with two fingers on anything that isn't a chord, and he plays that way on every song.

Progress: 20/42, Last: Love Bites (So Do I) (9th ever FC cross-platform!)

Best FCs-
FCPREMIX, TtL CoD, CoP, NotB (GH3), RtL, Wasted Years, Peace Sells (RB)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 1 of 19

Jump to: