ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Invader4480's New Accomplishment Thread - GH2 5*

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Invader4480  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Invader4480's New Accomplishment Thread - GH2 5* Reply with quote

Invader4480’s Accomplishment Thread!

If you find anything awry with my thread (e.g. broken tags, etc.) or have some sort of idea for something, feel free to reply or PM me.

Table of Contents:

Updates

Update IX - 9-25: Sick! I've just 5 starred every song on GH2! My last setlist song was Misirlou, obviously, which I got after like 4 straight runs. My last disc song I got was Yes We Can. Mostly because I didn't want to play it. However, this is one of my more proud moments. Sure, I've gotten this before, but it was my first pic of my own disc pass/5*. Excitement! I also got a Psychobilly Freakout 6* and one more FC, Heart Shaped Box.
Hooray for The Log!

Return to Table of Contents
_____
Update VIII - 9-18: Hooray! I finally got Guitar Hero II! Since it was my birthday (also an accomplishment. Happy birthday to me!), I bought an XBox 360, and the first game I got was GH2, naturally. So far, I've 5*'ed every song except Misirlou (which will come soon, I hope), gotten 2 FCs (Salvation and Radium Eyes, which is in fact the best song ever), and... well that's about it. I do have 500 gamerscore though, now
There is another thing I thought it was worth mentioning. I 5* sightread (though not technically, I've played GH2 before) every song except Psychobilly Freakout, Carry Me Home, Misirlou, and Girlfriend. I'm uncertain on how the last one occurred, but I try not to think about it.

_____
Update VII - 9/9: My current number of FCs (GH3X) is now 28, the most recent being The Metal. Woo! I got it on my second run
My other FCs since my last update are Kool Thing and Even Flow. I got Even Flow after about 10 chokes, and Kool Thing came from nowhere. After reading a guide about it, I decided to go for it, and I got it pretty easily.

_____
Update VI - 8/30: After running out of things to do, and accidentally clicking on TheThirdDay’s achievement thread, I’ve decided to make my achievement thread oh-so-much better! Seeing as how my bookmark for my first thread got deleted, I decided to make another. That's not terrible, is it? These revamps include my FC lists and the beginning of my Superlong Stories (surely I’ll run out of stories, or just forget about it, but I was in a good mood), which started out about an update on Jordan that got wildly out of hand. Also, just to make this an achievement update, my GH3H and GHAX FC totals are now 25 and 3, respectively. Go easy FCs!

_____
Update V - 8/23: I just got back from a vacation a week ago, and haven't had too much time for GH since then, but I have managed to scrape up another 4 GH3X FCs, and 20 GH3H FCs, the last one of each being 'Paranoid' and 'Talk Dirty To Me', respectively. I'm also in the process of trying to FC One (on hard, of course), and I've already gotten FSA Slow FC! Woo! I had a video to test out my camera, but I don't know what happened to it. Hmph.

_____
Update IV - 8/1: Well, I was just going through my lowest scores and increasing them and whatnot, and I managed to get to #314 for Wii, and I haven't finished (though I have for the night). In other news, I got a random Stricken Solo FC. I have practiced it before, but this was the first time I got it on full speed, and it was in a real run! Woo! Here is a pic of the awesome. Yeah.
I also managed to get several CoP Solo! FCs after learning to tap it. CoP FC, here I come!

____

Update III - 7/29: Yeah, it's the day after my last edit. But since I'm in my first 20 FCs, things come quickly, I suppose. Anyway, Reptilia FC! That makes 20, if my counting is any good.
I remembered to take a pic, too, so...
Pic
And now onto 30. Should be fun.

____

Update II - 7/28: Well, I got bored of the old format, so I deleted all the stuff I had and I'm just gonna edit it with new stuff. And such. Anyway,
I got 4 brand spanking new GH3X FCs, which bring my total to 19! In order or grabbance, they are Story of My Life, School's Out, Lay Down, and Ruby. Ruby was waaaay overdue but I didn't really play it much till now. Woo! I'd have picture links if I had remembered to take them. Huh.

_____

Update I – Unknown Date: Well, I decided to update all of my scores and upload them (which I did), and I happened to get a Sunshine of Your Love FC. Cooly. I'd take a picture, but, you know, lazy.

_____

Goals List

Goals key:

Achieved
Very close
Sort of close, need more practice
Can be done, but with more effort
Possible if more time and effort is put into it

FC Goals:

Songs:

3’s & 7’s
Dead!
Go That Far
Avalancha
Cities On Flame with Rock & Roll
Minus Celsius
Rock and Roll All Nite
Arterial Black
Cult of Personality

Other Goals:

Key:
Achieved
Not Achieved

NFMH 5* - Woo! Took a couple tries and a lucky run. I got like 3k over the cutoff lol.
30 GH3X FCs
50 GH3H FCs
– A nice round number. Idk.
Top 100 Wii
TTFAF 5*
Path all existing FCs

FC Lists
In order of attainment

GH3X:

1. Closer
    2. Metal Heavy Lady
    3. Generation Rock
    4. Radio Song
    5. When You Were Young
    6. My Name is Jonas
    7. Can't Be Saved
    8. Mississippi Queen
    9. Sabotage
    10. Bulls on Parade
    11. Slow Ride
    12. Talk Dirty to Me
    13. Miss Murder
    14. Hit Me With Your Best Shot
    15. Sunshine of Your Love

16. Story of My Life
    17. School's Out
    18. Lay Down
    19. Ruby
    20. Reptilia
    21. Barracuda
    22. The Seeker
    23. Anarchy in the U.K.
    24. Paranoid
    25. Paint it Black
    26. Kool Thing
    27. Even Flow
    28. The Metal

GH2X:

1. Salvation
    2. Radium Eyes
    3. Heart Shaped Box

GH3H:

1. Closer
    2. Sunshine of Your Love
    3. When You Were Young
    4. Mississippi Queen
    5. My Name is Jonas
    6. Metal Heavy Lady
    7. Sabotage
    8. Slow Ride
    9. Generation Rock
    10. Radio Song
    11. Bulls on Parade
    12. Hier Kommt Alex
    13. School's Out
    14. Paranoid
    15. Ruby
    16. Anarchy in the U.K.
    17. Lay Down
    18. She Bangs the Drums
    19. Kool Thing
    20. Talk Dirty to Me
    21. Can’t Be Saved
    22. Story of My Life
    23. The Metal
    24. Hit Me with Your Best Shot
    25. Rock & Roll All Nite

GHAX:

1. Dream Police
    2. She Sells Sanctuary
    3. Sex Type Thing

Superlong Stories!
Stories that are just too plain long to be regular updates.

Superlong Story I - Jordan 5* – A week or so ago I decided I wanted to play GH2, but since I don’t have a PS2 or an XBOX360 I went to my cousin’s house, who have the game. Mind you, I don’t own the game and have played it 3 or so times prior to this. I went through career (because they don’t have all of the songs unlocked ) and 5*’d Hangar 18 and Freebird. Then, after a quick Solo A and Gtr Break practice I figured I might as well try to beat Jordan. My first run (in quickplay) I accidentally activated after getting 3 SP phrases, I figured I was screwed because I can rarely get the second Solo A SP, and I need a full bar to pass. I decided to play anyway, and happened to get a full bar in solo B. Usually, I try to activate between B1 and B2, but since I was about to fail I activated halfway into B1. After finishing up star power somewhere in C, I flailed like I had never flailed before, and managed to hit the BNoF without failing. Needless to say, I began to get excited and I almost failed by overstrumming the BNoF due to a sweaty thumb. I didn’t fail, however, and went on to pass. After looking at my score (253k-ish), I realized with a purposeful activation before the solo and a tad bit of luck, I could get a 5*. This time, however, I would do it in career mode so it could be documented to be seen forever. After achieving the 5* in one run, I jumped up in the air while silently questioning why it seemed like such a challenge to me before. Sadly, there was no digital camera where I was, so I hadn’t gotten proof. But you believe me, right?

^ FINALLY ^

Last edited by Invader4480 on Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:00 am; edited 6 times in total
Invader4480  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aha! Bump for Paint it Black, my 25th FC.

Also, because no one has left a comment. *Sigh*

^ FINALLY ^
Invader4480  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Second bump. The Metal FC!

Why has no one commented? Is there something unattractive with my format?

^ FINALLY ^
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Invader4480 wrote:
Second bump. The Metal FC!

Why has no one commented? Is there something unattractive with my format?

Nice job on the Metal. I just got that one a day ago myself, that chorus is so bitchy...

And your format is just lovely.
Invader4480  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the postliment. (A nice little portmanteau. You know you like them.) It gives me a reason to bump my topic

^ FINALLY ^
Invader4480  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

El bumpo.

This is kind of a desolate, me-filled topic, isn't it?

In a quirk of fate, this was partially because of TheThirdDay and his Jordan-esque answers in the official Jordan thread (you don't know how much of that thread I read), and he's the only one to leave a comment.
Oh, the irony is striking.

^ FINALLY ^
JimmyHero33  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice accomplishment thread Invader

I like the format aswell

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow nice job on the accomplishments, i love the setting of the post too...

more stories please, im into stuff like that

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: straty1899
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: