ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Rebuilding... found similar sticky but not the same

View previous topic :: View next topic  
leebone420  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Rebuilding... found similar sticky but not the same Reply with quote

Hey I'm fairly new to this also, I've read both guides thoroughly and more than once! I have gotten everything to work fine up untill the rebuilding process. Now when you say in Step 12, to drag and drop the GH2 files into Cd-DvD Generator, (1)do you mean to take the files straight from the game disk for the second time? (2)Or do you mean to take the files from the folder that I've already copied the disk files into to use GHEX?
I ask because, I tried both ways (1) ended up with just a regular burned copy of GH2, and (2) ended up with nothing but a black screen as soon as it starts to load. Any advice about this problem would be greatly appreciated, as I've put atleast 2 weeks worth of free time to try this to work
(p.s. .... my ISO file ends up to be usually between 2-3 GB. Does it matter how many songs you replace on it??)
Thank you for reading this, and helping, if you do!!!!!
Cygnusx1  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

leebone420 wrote:

Now when you say in Step 12, to drag and drop the GH2 files into Cd-DvD Generator, (1)do you mean to take the files straight from the game disk for the second time? (2)Or do you mean to take the files from the folder that I've already copied the disk files into to use GHEX?

If I understand you correctly you want to do option 2.

Open Explorer and find the GH2 folders on your hard drive that you've been pointing GHex to. Those are the ones you want to drag to the main window of CDVDGEN.

leebone420 wrote:

(2) ended up with nothing but a black screen as soon as it starts to load.

I don't know why you're getting a black screen. Hopefully you've got a modded PS2 or SwapMagic. If so, next I'd check your media or try burning at 1x.

Cygnus
leebone420  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i thought that's the Gh folders i wanted, okay so i wasn't doing that wrong I use Swap Magic 3, and i forget what kind of disk, i'll look into getting better ones though. I also use Nero, and the lowest speed i notcied for the disk i was using is x4, I'm not positive but almost, either way thank you for your help and if i still can't get it too work i'll let you know, if you don't mind helping again that is ...
Anyways, thanks again for the help!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: