ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
smaller hard drive = worst xbox?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simpsonfreak17  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: smaller hard drive = worst xbox? Reply with quote

I heard that there's some problem when your hard drive on your 360 gets lower then 10gb or so. Is it really true?

I heard that it frozen more often and lags more.

I want to know if that's true cause right now, I have 10gb of hard drive left and I was just going to download something that`s 1.50gb.

Graciously documenting our future retards
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: simpsonfreak17
xXryannn  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 5.4 left and nothing's wrong with mine.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: xXryannnnnnnnnn
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My older 360 has only a few gigs left and runs fine (not to mention my habit of leaving it on for hours hasn't even affected it).

My elite won't get to the sub-10GB range for about a decade, so I think it won't run into that sort of issue.

Also; where did you hear about this? I've never heard of any issues with low memory, besides the obvious ones.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
My older 360 has only a few gigs left and runs fine (not to mention my habit of leaving it on for hours hasn't even affected it).

My elite won't get to the sub-10GB range for about a decade, so I think it won't run into that sort of issue.

Also; where did you hear about this? I've never heard of any issues with low memory, besides the obvious ones.

I heard this from here. People say that it freeze when they pick a new Metallica song. They said it was because of there hard drive

Graciously documenting our future retards
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: simpsonfreak17
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simpsonfreak17 wrote:
I heard this from here. People say that it freeze when they pick a new Metallica song. They said it was because of there hard drive

Sounds like an issue with the Death Magnetic DLC, not the HDD, since my ~6-7 gigs left HDD has no trouble running any RB/H3/GH3/etc. DLC.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
Simpsonfreak17 wrote:

Sounds like an issue with the Death Magnetic DLC, not the HDD, since my ~6-7 gigs left HDD has no trouble running any RB/H3/GH3/etc. DLC.

If anything its the Disk not the DLC or the Harddrive my GH2 has a few Scratches in it due to a fucking retard friend Jumping up and down when the Xbox was beside him and it wont play detonation or Bury the Hatchet Freezes like what there saying

Could be a possibility thats it the DLC but i doubt it
saxuallyAPeasing  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back when I had a 20 gig HDD I only had 8-9 gigs left, no problems at all. Sounds to me like unsubstantiated blaming of problems on whatever people can think of.

1. Toxicity - System of a Down (now impossible?)
2. Paradise Lost - Symphony X
3. Octavarium - Dream Theater
4. Train of Thought - Dream Theater
5. You Could Have It So Much Better - Franz Ferdinand
Friedmannn  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only have like 4gb left on my 20gb hd, and all my games run perfectly. Even my ~70 rock band DLC songs.

Sottle  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Complete nonsense.

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Sottle PSN Name: Sottle Wii Friend Code: 1365547015982980
PatTheCow  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your hard drive does not affect the console's performance whatsoever. The only thing that is not cool about having a small hard drive is running out of space. That's why I got myself an elite.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: