ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial Houston Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lunchb0x  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright looks like I'll be dropping by, Game Mania is the name of the place in the Katy Mills Mall, right?

Only goal: Learn and master RB drums (/)
HellnFire666  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tormentedbyu wrote:

^This. I'm going to take some a copy of GH3 and GH2 for 360 though... because I don't remember how many copies they have.... and from the looks of it... we might just be overrunning the place, lol. So Hellnfire, definitely bring some extra plastictars as I am bringing mine (just one for 360 ) and the hanging shall commence.

Lunchbox I look forward to meeting you and discussing the Dragonball trailer, sir. :P j/k

Alright, i can bring an extra copy of both GH3 and GH2, and i have 2 fully working plastictars, and 1 with orgasmic frets but a broken whammy bar.
tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lunchb0x wrote:
Alright looks like I'll be dropping by, Game Mania is the name of the place in the Katy Mills Mall, right?

Yes, that is the name of the place.

Hellnfire, my guitar is like that... awesome fucking frets and a broken ass whammy... sad face.

But sounds like awesomeness. We should mark our games, dontchathink?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have two Xplorers with very good frets and no problems except for one has a somewhat insensitive tilt sensor. Should I bother bringing them?

Only goal: Learn and master RB drums (/)
tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lunchb0x wrote:
I have two Xplorers with very good frets and no problems except for one has a somewhat insensitive tilt sensor. Should I bother bringing them?

If I were you, I would. You never know.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First Page quote. Sue me.
tormentedbyu wrote:
Can you guys come this Saturday? Because I go a lot on the weekends. Also, Pyrobob has an early shift on Saturdays, so yeah. Let's get this shit goin, mofos.

Also RB2 is awesomeness there. I seriously think we should do this. I really wanna play PFO against HellnFire on TTFAF. :P
I don't work weekends <_<;

My boss said he was thinking on having another tourney, but he's VERY strict on giving details, so all I know is it's a possibility to have one soon and that it'll probably have a $10 entrance charge.

HellnFire666 wrote:
How about this saturday? Im open pretty much all day this weekend. I can try and do drums, but mine are broken, so i wont have much practice ability. Also, i can bring my video camera if we end up being pretty good.

How are the guitars up there? Should i bring my own?

A) It's illegal to record or take pictures of anything in the mall. So I wouldn't be allowed to let you take the video you request without clearing it by my boss, who would have to clear it by the mall.

B) We ask you don't bring in personal equipment because we don't want to be responsible for it if shit happens.
tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pyrobob wrote:
tormentedbyu wrote:
Can you guys come this Saturday? Because I go a lot on the weekends. Also, Pyrobob has an early shift on Saturdays, so yeah. Let's get this shit goin, mofos.

Also RB2 is awesomeness there. I seriously think we should do this. I really wanna play PFO against HellnFire on TTFAF. :P

My boss said he was thinking on having another tourney, but he's VERY strict on giving details, so all I know is it's a possibility to have one soon and that it'll probably have a $10 entrance charge.

HellnFire666 wrote:
How about this saturday? Im open pretty much all day this weekend. I can try and do drums, but mine are broken, so i wont have much practice ability. Also, i can bring my video camera if we end up being pretty good.

A) It's illegal to record or take pictures of anything in the mall. So I wouldn't be allowed to let you take the video you request without clearing it by my boss, who would have to clear it by the mall.

B) We ask you don't bring in personal equipment because we don't want to be responsible for it if shit happens.

Meh... they should have enough copies and guitars in any case.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tormentedbyu wrote:
pyrobob wrote:
tormentedbyu wrote:

HellnFire666 wrote:

Meh... they should have enough copies and guitars in any case.

(9:32:46 PM) headpimp_4evr: awww... sad face
(9:33:01 PM) headpimp_4evr: they used to let me bring in my controllers :(
(9:40:35 PM) pyrobob_2345: well then I'm unaware of that rule then
(9:40:48 PM) pyrobob_2345: I was told by Izequiel to not let people bring in their own, but he's not the manager anyway
(9:40:51 PM) pyrobob_2345: so I dunno
HellnFire666  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So i guess im just bringing myself and money then, i suppose?
tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellnFire666 wrote:
So i guess im just bringing myself and money then, i suppose?

Eh... plan on coming, pyrobob and I will find out if you can bring your plastictars sometime this week.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah he said he didn't really care, now that I've actually asked him about it.

(lolstrike)Still trying to get more info on the possible tourney though <_<;(/lolstrike)

No tourney as of now. He said he was thinking about it, but he remembers last time when everyone picked TTFAF and it went on for hours because of it. So if he does do it again (which will be sometime like november-December-ish, to my understanding) it'll be ALL random songs.
tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pyrobob wrote:

(lolstrike)Still trying to get more info on the possible tourney though <_<;(/lolstrike)

No tourney as of now. He said he was thinking about it, but he remembers last time when everyone picked TTFAF and it went on for hours because of it. So if he does do it again (which will be sometime like november-December-ish, to my understanding) it'll be ALL random songs.

Sad face. What if we did it where a song could only be picked once. Because random songs are really retarded unless used as a tie breaker.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, but I have to pass this Saturday. My Physics teacher decided that we've had enough time to rest after our last test (last week ) and that we need another one on Tuesday. I did pretty poor on this last one, so I'm going to just stay home and study my ass off. I hope this is a recurring thing cause it does sound fun and I do want to go to the next one if possible.
pyrobob  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tormentedbyu wrote:
pyrobob wrote:

Sad face. What if we did it where a song could only be picked once. Because random songs are really retarded unless used as a tie breaker.
You know as well as I do that if he says shit will happen, it will happen.
Cuno  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does the houston stuff have to go on so far away from my side of houston? (Humble over here.)

I'd go, but Katy Mills is quite the drive for me : \
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 317968448119
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 3 of 16

Jump to: