Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Looking for talented band >_> (360)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
munkyzero  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: Looking for talented band >_> (360) Reply with quote

EDIT: You know what, fuck it. I couldn't do drums competitively because even the "perfect" WT kit doesn't work so well, not to mention I'm not even all that amazing at them. I just want a band, and a band that's good, and I don't want the multi-talented qualification to restrict me from getting the best players. And like I said, I'm still gonna wait a little while before I decide.

Last edited by munkyzero on Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MunkyZero Wii Friend Code: 154733470839
colts100  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, i'll join. I can play every instrument on RB on expert, but my best is guitar.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can drum/guitar on expert.

5 stared every guitar song, and fced at least 60-70 percent on rockband 1, gh3, i have a 17 million expert score. I'm kind of scared about the open bass notes.

Drums, i can really only play it :s, not to good on drums, although i do have animal.

If interested, message me, my gt is my forum name.

I can start whenever, but won't have the game tomorrow, until about 2 pm est.

edit: never attempted to sing in rb/gh but i'll try, i have a band, which i play guitar and sing in.
Blackbart  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dibs on bass
bdawg95  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can play Drums, Vocals and Bass on expert. Drums is my best instrument, so I'd prolly want to play that the most. I'm sightreading alot of RB2 cause I just got my ION, and on most of them I"m getting 99% and around there

Bass, most of my scores are in the 90%, so I can help with that.

Vocals, well, it depends how well I know the song. If I know it well, I'm gonna have a good score.

Hope you choose me!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bwakaflocka
MjEsyndrome  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can play any instrument on expert, but my main would be bass/guitar.

I'm a guitar god on every single game (including both RBs if that counts) and have quite a few FCs that I haven't submitted.

Drums - I'm pretty bad on the expert difficulty, but most of it is due to the extremely shitty pads. I'm probably gonna get a new set for Christmas.

Vox - I'm actually pretty decent here. I haven't practiced much but I'm actually improving quite significantly when I started singing more on RB2.

As for the new open notes for the bass, I haven't tried them out, but I'm sure I could handle them.
I formerly played the double bass for 4 years and the electric bass for about 2 years.

Getting the game might be the only problem. I was too lazy to reserve it, so now I have to see if any stores have any extra copies.

Let me know if I made the cut for bass!

EDIT: As I re-read the ending of the OP, I just wanna clarify that I CAN FC many songs. I will be useful for many FBFCs and hope to be a solid member of the band (if I make it).

Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could b bass and we fc everything if u liek me :]
munkyzero  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

phr33k0fnatur3 wrote:
I could b bass and we fc everything if u liek me :]

No, you can barely even pass The Metal, so you can't be in my band. :3
Guitarh4ck3r  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, i see, do you mind adding me/ me adding you? Maybe if we play together a bit, it will help you make a decision ;)
MjEsyndrome  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry MZ I'm pretty bad at drums too.

So yeah omit everything I said about other instruments. Bass is what I'm tryin' for.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read ur updated OP, but if u still want to form a band, i'm available. Preferrably in guitar or bass. (forget drums, I suck at it)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Agt Falcon26
sadied0g  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're going to be drums, then I could be guitar? or bass, i really dunt care, but it'd be awesome to be in a band with you. If you want to see how good i am, my scorehero scores havent been worked on in awhile, but GH2 360 Xpert would probably give you the best idea... I've 6* all of GH2X and 5* all of GH3X (nearly 6* it now) and I could probably have around 40 FC's on each game if i worked on it more, but as of now i have about 30 on each.

Off topic: Just wondering, weren't you a wii player Munkyzero?

EDIT: Crap... Nvm GP69 is way better than me, I'll be open for Bass if no one better comes
munkyzero  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadied0g wrote:
If you're going to be drums, then I could be guitar? or bass, i really dunt care, but it'd be awesome to be in a band with you. If you want to see how good i am, my scorehero scores havent been worked on in awhile, but GH2 360 Xpert would probably give you the best idea... I've 6* all of GH2X and 5* all of GH3X (nearly 6* it now) and I could probably have around 40 FC's on each game if i worked on it more, but as of now i have about 30 on each.

Off topic: Just wondering, weren't you a wii player Munkyzero?

EDIT: Crap... Nvm GP69 is way better than me, I'll be open for Bass if no one better comes

Actually, I'm gonna be on guitar, not drums. Sorry. And yeah, my GH3 scores are on Wii.

At this point, if I do get a band together, I think we'll only get together every once in a while, because I really feel like there's way too much to do between having four instruments and 84 songs and DLC, plus I might want to spend time making some song, so I really just feel overwhelmed like I don't have enough time to do all of this stuff.
lilo95  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lead Guitar/Bass

21.2million on GH3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If only you stuck with Wii, then I'd join your band >_>.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: