ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Post your Music Maker questions here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Personman  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is it true you can only use chords for rhythm and single notes for lead guitar? I saw a youtube video that used singles and chords for rhythm guitar, but according to Sluggo's review, you can't do that.

As far as I can tell, sitting here fiddling with it, you can't make playable chords except the blue/orange chord. I have no idea why this is and why more people aren't freaking out about it. You can do whatever you want for drums and the (non-playable) rhythm guitar part, so I have no idea why you are only allowed to make one completely arbitrary chord for guitar and bass. The tutorials in-game don't seem to mention it at all, nor do any of the examples I've seen so far have even that chord in them.
BlazeDGO  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O_o That's weird. But are you sure you can't play rhythm guitar? That would suck if you couldn't.
Erimgard  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neeed..... second octave!

Is there any way to make a high E above root and mid E's in ANY scale?

EDIT: Nvm I found the way! For the instruction of others, if you need two octaves and the whole note above it, define your custom scale as 'low', and for the high octave switch the definition to 'high' and boom, there it is.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Erimgard Wii Friend Code: 390958806486
SixStringedBass  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me, or are there only subdivisions of 4? I tried to figure out how to do a triplet but got lost. If you can't, than I may never use this.
Erimgard  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... I'm a noob. sorry.

Last edited by Erimgard on Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Erimgard Wii Friend Code: 390958806486
godfatherjeb  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do you import midis from your pc? am i going to have to wait for a patch that allows this?
tenorsrule2008  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erimgard wrote:
Triplets are just three 4 divisions of strumming with one 4 division of rest in between

you're thinking of gallops

as for the question, mine seems to be picking up triplets fairly well so i don't know. I'm pretty sure you can shove notes around in GH Mix so try with that.
I remember the first time I beat TTFaF and was all pumped.

Me: HEY I BEAT TTFAF !!!!!
8-year old brother: So what?
Me: FUCK YOU! THIS STUFF IS TOO DEEP FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND
Sanctified09  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tenorsrule2008 wrote:
Erimgard wrote:
Triplets are just three 4 divisions of strumming with one 4 division of rest in between

you're thinking of gallops

i think he was kidding....

who knows though.....
Googles  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: ? Reply with quote

Can you seriously not put hammer-ons on command?

What the fuck is this shit?
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: GooGles4Lyfe
theREALspecialK  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SixStringedBass wrote:
Is it just me, or are there only subdivisions of 4? I tried to figure out how to do a triplet but got lost. If you can't, than I may never use this.

a triplet can be accomplished by dividing a beat, 2 beats, or however much into parts of 3, 3, and 2. it's not perfect, but it's fairly close.

My question for everyone is: Can you use the loop feature that the tutorials show for drums on guitar? It seems like for more complicated rhythms and notes that aren't originally in the scale you would need to pause it and start again, although it would just be more efficient with the loop thing.

Many people fail trying to dance as awesomely as I do.

if i helped you, help me. http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81233
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: special k666666
Lukar82394  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Re: how do you add music to ps2 version Reply with quote

StarStricken wrote:
footballtom3685 wrote:
Castradeth wrote:
ManOfMrE wrote:
Castradeth wrote:
how do you add music to the ps2 version if it doesnt have an internal memory so you can make a custom track?

Anything custom created on PS2 will need to be saved to a memory card.

Thanks, but any idea how you add the actual mp3 or whatever of the song to the game?
You don't. The point of the music studio is not to make charts of your favorite songs, it's to make new and original songs. You have to start from scratch (or use whatever premade stuff they give you) and create your own song, there's no importing mp3's.

Ya. In other words, its a pile of shit, nothing what they said it would be, and its incredibly useless.

I cant imagine anyone being able to produce something difficult.

OH YA. YOU CANT EVEN CHART HAMMERONS. ISN'T THAT AWESOME??

THANKS NEVERSOFT FOR FUCKING RUINING THE BEST THING THE GAME HAD GOING FOR IT.

Gee man, thanks for contributing to the on-topic point of this thread. >.> Seriously, stop flaming the game; this is just for questions, not "OMG MAN THIS CREATOR SUCKORZZZ"-like comments. Also, just to note, we all knew you couldn't chart Hammer-Ons before the game was even released.

Anyways, is there any way to transfer custom songs from the 360 version of the game to the Wii version? I know it's a dumb question, but hey, maybe there's a way.

Dragon11 wrote:
Did the Wii get the Pod 6 effects or not?

Sadly, no. The same goes for the PS2 version, and I think the PS3; I'm not sure.
SteveAbKI  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So when I test play a created song, I can choose between lead and rhythm. But how do I get both into one chart? A number of the Neversoft sample songs seem to be a mix of lead and rhythm guitar, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do this.

Also, I made a topic about star power being nonexistent in the 360 version when it comes to created songs (but apparently it works fine in the PS2 version). What the hell is that? They'd better fix that soon.
benlikesthesalsa  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sence you cant sing can you have 2 guitars bass and drums?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: how do you add music to ps2 version Reply with quote

StarStricken wrote:
footballtom3685 wrote:
Castradeth wrote:
ManOfMrE wrote:
Castradeth wrote:
how do you add music to the ps2 version if it doesnt have an internal memory so you can make a custom track?

Anything custom created on PS2 will need to be saved to a memory card.

Thanks, but any idea how you add the actual mp3 or whatever of the song to the game?
You don't. The point of the music studio is not to make charts of your favorite songs, it's to make new and original songs. You have to start from scratch (or use whatever premade stuff they give you) and create your own song, there's no importing mp3's.

Ya. In other words, its a pile of shit, nothing what they said it would be, and its incredibly useless.

I cant imagine anyone being able to produce something difficult.

OH YA. YOU CANT EVEN CHART HAMMERONS. ISN'T THAT AWESOME??

THANKS NEVERSOFT FOR FUCKING RUINING THE BEST THING THE GAME HAD GOING FOR IT.

It auto-charts hammerons with the same engine as gh2 does and they NEVER said you could import mp3s.

JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lastyesterday wrote:
On the recording studio, why when you make alot of fast trills and fast sections that theres some notes cut out? and random strums?

I know that in GHMix notes will be cutoff if they don't go with the preset skip or w/e they call it.
basically if its on 1/4 notes, and you play 1/8th notes, only half the notes will be displayed.

for true randomness put it on the precise setting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 2 of 30

Jump to: