Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
hydrapower Drums:FC #200 Am I Evil?...well, yeah! I guess so
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on HSFC! I recommend getting Band Hero if you can find it cheap. As you play drums mostly the game is pretty damn fun on drums.

Gogo 3/4thSFC XD

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
hydrapower  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:
That journey isn't over, you're halfway there And i'll be here, preparing some wtfparty for when you get fsfc !! =D Nice job for Safe european home btw ! How many left for you in this game ? ^^

That would be a wtfparty all right, because the whole world will be ending! Also, oooooooooooooh, we're halfway there...*glass shatters and cats howl from singing voice*

And let's see, I do believe 45-21=24 left

Mike65707 wrote:
Congrats on HSFC! I recommend getting Band Hero if you can find it cheap. As you play drums mostly the game is pretty damn fun on drums.

Yeah I looked for it, like some weeks ago, and saw it cheap, but didn't pull the trigger. Maybe it's even cheaper now. I mostly want it to fix the stupid bug, but then again GH6 is almost here.

Quote:
Gogo 3/4thSFC XD

*marks calendar for September 2011*

Now Available in e-book format! Book 1 Book 2
Otharia - Science Fiction/Fantasy from some aspiring writers, check it out! Updates weekly!
hydrapower  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hollywood Nights 100%....sigh.

Otharia - Science Fiction/Fantasy from some aspiring writers, check it out! Updates weekly!
Ontwikseltsaar  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(prepare for something lulzily bad)

MOAR LIEK HOLLYWOOD SHITE, MIRIET!!!?

It's a bad song to choke on, I think, though. Mischarted notes + randomness usually make me extra nervous for an FC.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Ontwikseltsaar
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch..painful. =\

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
arvain  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ughhhhhhhhhhh I feel the pain of everyone.... of you atm !!! man that SUCKS (so does that song), such an annooooooying chart !!! Please get that soon, so you can forget that song even exists !!
hydrapower  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In other news, I edited my topic about 3 hours ago and then forgot to bump it.

arvain  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY, +1 for forgetting basic bumping skillz !! =D

And nice job too, i can totally see you reaching 50 fcs in no time like that ! Keep it up !

EDIT : Also, for FotS, when i get annoyed at that damn song that makes me fail in approximately 0.2 second, i just play the notes, not the pedals. I try to pick up the 2nd sp phrase (which of course is pretty tricky !!), and go back to only play the notes.... so that when i'm close to failing, i can activate, and survive through it. Of course, it requires to get the SP, to NOT mess everything up when you pick the SP... and to NOT mess everything up when activating (which would be easy if the blast wasn't so stupidly fast ). Save SP for the other blasts if you think you could fail, but at least they're shorter, so you can pretty much get through with no SP and still not playing the pedals... Good luck anyway, stupid song is dumb.

Last edited by arvain on Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like you're off to a good start. You'll definitely get more while you're there.

Where would you say this game ranks in terms of overall difficulty? Do you think it will be the hardest full game 5* for you to get?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:

EDIT : Also, for FotS, when i get annoyed at that damn song that makes me fail in approximately 0.2 second, i just play the notes, not the pedals. I try to pick up the 2nd sp phrase (which of course is pretty tricky !!), and go back to only play the notes.... so that when i'm close to failing, i can activate, and survive through it. Of course, it requires to get the SP, to NOT mess everything up when you pick the SP... and to NOT mess everything up when activating (which would be easy if the blast wasn't so stupidly fast ). Save SP for the other blasts if you think you could fail, but at least they're shorter, so you can pretty much get through with no SP and still not playing the pedals... Good luck anyway, stupid song is dumb.

Thank you, I will give it a shot. Of course, I actually have to hit all the pads on time.

chaosfreak07 wrote:
Looks like you're off to a good start. You'll definitely get more while you're there.

Where would you say this game ranks in terms of overall difficulty? Do you think it will be the hardest full game 5* for you to get?

No, not at all. For me that would be Guitar Hero 5.

I cannot pass 21CSM because I cannot interpret the red/green. They are too far apart. When I had my 5-lane the red/orange was easier to understand, and I was able to pass it once. I would have had a 5-star had the glitchy sustains at the end not eaten my score (your score goes backwards if you hold the sustain all the way...oof ), so this may be a forever lost opportunity. I think I would have to devote an incredible amount of time, patience, and perseverance to pass this song again.

Brianstorm is absolute murder on a RB1 kit. I cannot hold a combo for very long on either main pattern, and in fact, tend to fail somewhere along the disco beat. My brain just dies. Even if I get lucky and pass the song eventually, being able to combo it enough for a 5-star just seems too difficult at this point in time.

Scatterbrain I have actually tried a LOT over the past couple of months. It is a frustrating, schizophrenic song. Outside of 30 seconds of yellow gallops there is little discernible pattern. I can never seem to put enough parts together for the 5-star. Once I got lucky and broke 300k and that was like 4.8, but other than that one run I'm hacking away at 240k-260k endlessly.

This game isn't like that. I am confident I will have the rest of the 5-stars in only a few more runs each, and I think once I pass the blasts in FOTS the 5-star shouldn't be that hard since there are less frequent and complicated fills than TTFAF, which I have 4.8 stars on, and that song has some kind of fill every 4 measures practically.

However, this game does seem to have a lot of tricky FC's in its list so we'll see how that progresses.

B-Fuzz  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work so far! I haven't played all of the songs yet, but I'm Not Okay has some tricky crossovers. You should be able to 5* Ravenous, MIOO, 2112 Pt. 7 and CW without too much trouble, and Deadfall with a little work, but don't think that FotS will be easy past the blasts. That song is giving me a lot of pain right now.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump!

zmaster1908  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Hydra! Haven't talked to you in awhile. I see your still amazing at drums haha. Nice FC's btw. I don't venture over to this side often so I figured I'd stop by and say hi.

3rd overall hard drummer (RB2) 84/84 FCs Latest FC (Spoonman)
2nd place overall hard drummer (RB1) 58/58 FCs Latest FC (Run to the Hills)
arvain  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay for 2 new fcs, Hey you has that quick roll near the end, super easy to miss ! BAW for constant -1 on CfH though .______. If it is of any consolation, i got a million -1s... so you have a LONG way before it gets as annoying as it did for me

Good luck with it, go get some other fcs, so that this one thinks it got away from you. Then when it's not expecting, BOOM, fc
hydrapower  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zmaster1908 wrote:
Hey Hydra! Haven't talked to you in awhile. I see your still amazing at drums haha. Nice FC's btw. I don't venture over to this side often so I figured I'd stop by and say hi.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! Whoa blast from the RB1 hard past! *does secret 9.2 million club handshake*

How ya been? Still playing at all? Did ya ever move up to Expert?

arvain wrote:
yay for 2 new fcs, Hey you has that quick roll near the end, super easy to miss ! BAW for constant -1 on CfH though .______. If it is of any consolation, i got a million -1s... so you have a LONG way before it gets as annoying as it did for me

Yeah, that was the first time I hit it actually. My ancient kit is not the most responsive when it comes to blue/green stuff. I have to make sure I play softer like this whichishardwhentherollgoesbyfastlikethis

A million, huh? Okay so I should only have about 999,997 more to go before I get the FC.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 18 of 20

Jump to: