ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
weird problem with sync..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nitemare  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:40 am    Post subject: weird problem with sync.. Reply with quote

i get most songs to be fine...however when im in GHex i put the .Midi that someone has created, then i import the .mp3

my problem that i have found to have is that the note chart will physically move like 3 lines down on the preview...if i re-do the .midi it looks just fine, but again when go to preview the sync...the notes move 3 lines down....

...what is the deal? anyone else having this problem??
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: immortalkz
nitemare  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just tryed to put Arch Enemy - Enemy Within

i load the .midi and it looks fine then i add the .mp3 and then the when i preview it the note chart is moved all the way down to 29...which makes it WAY off...i could use the offset sync when i import the song, but then it will leave a HUGE gap of silence...either im doing something wrong or im just retarded...please someone comment!!! i want to play this song
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: immortalkz
trickster009  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That happens to me for every song... I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be like this, unless I'm not understanding your problem. It's just the notes spreading out. As an example, if I click on the .mid for the default "The Light that Blinds" the notes began like a quarter of the way across, but in when I click on the folder they don't start until the second line because the measures are much more spread out. It shouldn't affect the actual time it takes to get to the notes. This should be pretty obvious, but maybe I'm not understanding your problem right, could you please clarify? Do you mean that the notes are actually getting bumped forward from one measure to another, and if so, could you please say what measures and give a link to the mid?
nitemare  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looking at it more closely it does just get more spread out...sry

but now im confused as to why the song Enemy Within (Arch Enemy) starts on the 29th measure....

thanks for pointing out the obvious to me haha...ive been doing this too long today

link to the .midi http://www.savefile.com/files/351237
blackmamba  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it starts then because theres a long intro before any guitar on the song....

I've put this one on and gotten it to sync up pretty good without having to use a huge offset. Its just how the song is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: