ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Expert Guitarist/Bassist looking for a band/gh3partner (360)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Naka101  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:13 am    Post subject: Expert Guitarist/Bassist looking for a band/gh3partner (360) Reply with quote

I'm not like insanely amazing. I can play most on mondays and wednesdays, tuesdays and thursdays are out, i believe most saturdays are out as well, but i can play on sundays.
Just to get a general idea of my skill level, you can check out my scores (if you really want to) or i can just say that like... my best achievement in all of gh is a cult of personality fc, i'm horrible at strumming (591k on ttfaf, with an fc on all but the ridiculously hard parts in the solos, you know the ones). You can hit me up on live via the account SJ Naka101. space included, no period at the end. all right now i will hole up and wait for friend requests... lol
OK, make sure your hands are in go spot to the notes then when you get star power, activate at the right times, also use your whammy thing to get more star power becuase the crowd likes star power and they will grant you 5 stars. also always be looking at the tv screen and dont get distracted
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: