ProfileProfile Log inLog in
(360) Achievement Band - Time arrangement time! =D
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DSGamer3002  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDave wrote:
lots of text that would become a really long quote

Thanks for your interest, but I was thinking that this is a one-time thing, and a backup wouldn't really be necessary unless either me or the other Guitarist gets RRoD or their game blows up between now and whenever we do it. Still, if such tragically terrible event does happen, I'll message you and let you know.

ElementOfZero wrote:
I'll test out the fan when I get home tonight. The mic is so sensitive from my breathing from a few inches away that I imagine a constant loud blowing point blank will be fine.

Alright, post here how consistent the FC is when you find out and if it works out, we'll start deciding on choosing a time to get the achievements.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Info on this fan trick??

I need solid gold rockstars and platinum rockstars, but it seems you already have a guitarist. I've 5 starred all expert on GHWT so I'm decent at the game.
DSGamer3002  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joshbeast31 wrote:
Info on this fan trick??

I need solid gold rockstars and platinum rockstars, but it seems you already have a guitarist. I've 5 starred all expert on GHWT so I'm decent at the game.

Supposedly a fan blowing into a mic can get 100% FC on "No Sleep Till Brooklyn" but I'm not sure if it gets the FC all the time. That's what we're waiting to hear for now.

And yeah, guitar/bass positions are filled. Sorry.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only song that the full band 100% achievement is possible on is No Sleep Til' Brooklyn. And yes, the fan trick works. You just put your microphone right next to a plug in fan... preferrably one that lets out some high power, and it should get 100% every time. Just make sure you pick it up and make some noise yourself when it comes to the free form parts.
DSGamer3002  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THABEAST721 wrote:
The only song that the full band 100% achievement is possible on is No Sleep Til' Brooklyn. And yes, the fan trick works. You just put your microphone right next to a plug in fan... preferrably one that lets out some high power, and it should get 100% every time. Just make sure you pick it up and make some noise yourself when it comes to the free form parts.

Alright, thanks for confirming that. We've been waiting for someone to confirm if they can consistently get the vocals FC but haven't heard from them... would you like to step in?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DSGamer3002 wrote:
THABEAST721 wrote:

Alright, thanks for confirming that. We've been waiting for someone to confirm if they can consistently get the vocals FC but haven't heard from them... would you like to step in?

Yeah I can do it... just send me a message on xbl whenever yall are ready to do it, and tell me who you are so I don't just delete it.
DSGamer3002  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, LasFas and THABEAST, we need to decide a time and date to do this thing. CorpusCollosum's and my times for availability are on the first post. Please post in this thread when you are available. (remember to include time zones)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm available all day long for the most part. School on weekdays etc. We don't have school on Tuesday though, but whenever... as soon as possible I guess.
Lasfas  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anytime.
R0ck3rnst  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah sweet, I have most of these, just need the rockstar ones, and the trapped under ice and tool one. If anybody wants to do them, just pm me ^_^.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, then it looks like it could be Tuesday at pretty much any time considering it's a holiday. What time would you all prefer? Maybe like 1PM Pacific?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can probably do it any time on Tuesday.
Sk8er4ever714  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see that there are 4 people already, but I would definitely be up for this if somebody can't do it or something. I can do guitar, bass or drums(expert), and vox=lolno. I'm free at night usually, and this week I'm free Monday night, Tuesday day and night, Wed night maybe, Thurs night and Friday morning/night. And that would be EST. GT=Sk8er4ever714

<-Old and way outdated scores, lol.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Sk8er4ever714 PSN Name: Sk8er-182 Wii Friend Code: 4407521356750541
DSGamer3002  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, just to confirm with everybody, we're doing this tomorrow at 1PM, right?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys, forgot about this thread. But, I still need the achievements. I would appreciate it if anyone can still help me get them.

I'm available after 10pm EST on Tues, Thurs, and anytime after 4pm EST any other day,

also, Any Instrument

gt: v Reincarnate v dont hesitate to add me for an alternate or just to BQP with

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: