ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Top Vocalist looking for Elite Band (XBox360)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
manoftark  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Top Vocalist looking for Elite Band (XBox360) Reply with quote

Well, I may not be the top vocalist right now, but I plan on being 1st career by the end of the week. I've played 60% of the songs on career and have 8-10 estimated 1sts including pitch sensitive songs like Misery Business, Beat It, and Escuela de Calor. I also have 1st on No Sleep Till Brooklyn, which is the most competitve vocals song because it's the only one that can be 100%'ed. Most of my 1sts were 2nd runthrough, and some were 1st runthrough. I estimate by the time I finish career, I'll have around 15 1sts that took minimal work.

I am looking for a band whose skills match my own. I am a competitive player when I have the time, and can make time to get some full band play in. I'd prefer top 20's in all instruments and will accept the best offer. Send me a PM or to my gamertag, Chris Plus.

Eruption FC - GH:VH
tordana  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be interested in this if you can get some good guitar/bass players. I'm currently ranked #12 career score in drums, and hold first place on two songs (Nuvole E Lenzuola and You Gotta Say Yeah) and I'm top 10 on many other songs.

Warning, though: I'm also a musician in RL and have an insane number of concerts over the next week so won't have much playing time until November 15 or thereabouts.
manoftark  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're a very capable drummer, and since you're the only contender, you may just win by default. I don't predict getting too many offers for drums. I've got a couple offers for guitar so hit me back and I'll make sure to tell you what's up later.

Eruption FC - GH:VH
atruebassist  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could I possibly try out for the guitar spot? My gamertag is:
L337 caveman. You probably shouldn't count on SH to tell you how good i can be. I dont put too much on there. Only thing that is up there is my GH2X PS2 scores.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: l337 caveman
croth789  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey im a really good bassist/ guitarist. i have 5 starred all songs on bass even byob and on guitar im good at every song but satch boogie(4star) im in 12th in soul doubt on bass which is the 2nd hardest bass song. im lways. my gamertag is Beastroy if u wanna add me/tryout. but i dont have a mic i will be getting ione in like 1 week
CaptainKirk666  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm currently ranked 11 in bass on ScoreHero and ranked 73 on guitar as well.

I'll play either one of those for you. Right now I'm going threw the career on bass and FCing everything.

I'll send you message, my Gamertag is Captain Kirk666.

I'll play whatever you want, it really doesn't take away the fun for me.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm ranked 1st Overall XBox and Global for GH3 DLC, have 66 GH3 FCs (-2 on TWIE, -4 on Flood), am 1st place on 360's Trogdor, and am currently 1st in Purple Haze, About A Girl and Parabola for WT.

My Gamertag is SpellDX if you're interested.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SpellDX
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: