ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH more of a guy game?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

So, ASL? lol. zomg. wtf?
dude
93%
 93%  [ 69 ]
chick
6%
 6%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 74

InsaneSquirle  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do u know there isnt a girl behind me with a weopen holding it to my head, forcing me to write these posts?

by the way.. your right, chicks ARE really hott holding a katana blade... also shooting bows... basicaly anything that could kill (other than looks)
cat  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sings* "Shes got the looks that kill"

Sorry.
ShaylaRCakes  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WITHOUT YOU, WOH-MUUUUUN.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never seen a girl play this game, but it seems like the type of game everyone would love.

One thing I have noticed though is that GH breaks the mold of typical buyers/players. I'm playing summer baseball right now, and all the guys on the team are pretty much rednecks that have only played Madden or something their whole lives. I showed them GH, and now they bug me to come over to play it all the time.

In fact, tomorrow night the whole team is going over to a buddy of mine's house who just bought the game to play. I love playing for them because of all the "oohs" and "aahs".
schzoidbaka  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say Guitar Hero is still a guy game, but it's something chicks wanna play more than guys.

I introduced the game to my girl-friends when they spent the night, and we stayed up to unholy hours playing the game. And now everytime they come over, they just play. Luckily, I don't have to worry about them stealing it, I'm the only one with a PS2.

None of them are real gamers, and they have brothers. I am the only gamer, and I don't have a brother.

heathalynne  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

girl here. i'm obsessed, what can i say? hahaha. i'm the first girl in our friends group that got into it but there's a lot more now. my little brother got me into it. i remember used to hating the sound of GH when i went there to do laundry. then it spread like wildfire through our friends and the girls love playing. but they only play easy. only 2 play medium. i'm the only girl that does hard and expert. then a few of the guys play hard/expert. point blank, the girls suck but i give them credit for being into it. some i see potential in.

HylianHero wrote:
Are you kidding? My ex-girlfriend and her sister were the ones that got me into the game, my best friend plays it whenever she can, and all 4 of the girls that live in my house love either watching me play or playing themselves.

GH is not a guy's game.

ITA. whenever we're at a house party, bbq, get together, whatever, the girls are playing just as much as the guys. funny, i got my husband into it too!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: