ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Get yer Bass Paths Here! (GHWT X)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
btownsoccerstud  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

malictus wrote:
BUMP for Tier 13 (another easy tier)

Pashumba, I used your Monsoon path and it seems to be the best so I stuck with it.

Thanks to everyone for posting paths! As I get around to adding each tier to the OP, I will try out the paths that have been posted and give credit where it is due...
Ok I am a retard but one of your paths you just posted isn't right but I can't figure out which one now. All I remember when playing the song was you need to activate when it starts getting fast and activate on the 1st gallop but I can't remember the song's title. It might have been Lazy Eye. I am to lazy to go and find the song so if anyone uses that path just see if that 2nd activation works.

Also I made a path for a song while I was playing earlier and never wrote down the title of the song on the path so yet again I have no clue which song this path is for but I am 50% sure it is Re-Education Through Labor. Also I do remember if this is the right song you can move back the last activation a few notes and gain ticks but the score I have is optimal minus ticks which I will go after once charts are released that way I know for sure this is the optimal path.

Re-Education Through Labor (Maybe?)

3(1) - 1st note of Next SP
2 - NN
2 - NN

EDIT: O and pashumba's Monsoon path is Optimal there is maybe 2 ticks left above my score but only Bjorn or Lo7 would get the 2nd tick. I know 1 more tick is do-able because I got it but screwed up the last activation so at least 1 more tick is possible.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

btownsoccerstud wrote:
Ok I am a retard but one of your paths you just posted isn't right but I can't figure out which one now. All I remember when playing the song was you need to activate when it starts getting fast and activate on the 1st gallop but I can't remember the song's title. It might have been Lazy Eye.

No, you're not crazy I originally posted the wrong path for Lazy Eye, but I already went back and fixed it.

EDIT: Posting my Sweet Home Alabama path here; maybe someone who can actually FC it can try it out

2 - 3rd Open Note
2 (1) - B note at the start of the guitar solo
2 (1) - Open note right before the piano solo
4 - Fast R notes at the end

(Not sure about the last one; might be better to have only 3 SP's going into the end section?)
btownsoccerstud  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

malictus wrote:
btownsoccerstud wrote:
Ok I am a retard but one of your paths you just posted isn't right but I can't figure out which one now. All I remember when playing the song was you need to activate when it starts getting fast and activate on the 1st gallop but I can't remember the song's title. It might have been Lazy Eye.

No, you're not crazy I originally posted the wrong path for Lazy Eye, but I already went back and fixed it.

EDIT: Posting my Sweet Home Alabama path here; maybe someone who can actually FC it can try it out

2 - 3rd Open Note

(Not sure about the last one; might be better to have only 3 SP's going into the end section?)
I'll come out of retirement and try out this path tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btownsoccerstud wrote:
malictus wrote:
BUMP for Tier 13 (another easy tier)

Pashumba, I used your Monsoon path and it seems to be the best so I stuck with it.

Thanks to everyone for posting paths! As I get around to adding each tier to the OP, I will try out the paths that have been posted and give credit where it is due...
Ok I am a retard but one of your paths you just posted isn't right but I can't figure out which one now. All I remember when playing the song was you need to activate when it starts getting fast and activate on the 1st gallop but I can't remember the song's title. It might have been Lazy Eye. I am to lazy to go and find the song so if anyone uses that path just see if that 2nd activation works.

Also I made a path for a song while I was playing earlier and never wrote down the title of the song on the path so yet again I have no clue which song this path is for but I am 50% sure it is Re-Education Through Labor. Also I do remember if this is the right song you can move back the last activation a few notes and gain ticks but the score I have is optimal minus ticks which I will go after once charts are released that way I know for sure this is the optimal path.

Re-Education Through Labor (Maybe?)

3(1) - 1st note of Next SP
2 - NN
2 - NN

EDIT: O and pashumba's Monsoon path is Optimal there is maybe 2 ticks left above my score but only Bjorn or Lo7 would get the 2nd tick. I know 1 more tick is do-able because I got it but screwed up the last activation so at least 1 more tick is possible.

Yes, that is the optimal path for RETL. Just tested it and missed a squeeze, second place globally.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Fantahstik Wii Friend Code: 226277035879
btownsoccerstud  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btownsoccerstud wrote:
malictus wrote:
btownsoccerstud wrote:

2 - 3rd Open Note

I'll come out of retirement and try out this path tomorrow.
I just did a quick run using your path I got 332092 without squeezing at all so I don't know if that chart is optimal or not though . Either way I activated on the notes you mentioned above so this would be an estimated score range for that path.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pashumba wrote:
posting a path for L'Via L'Viaquez and anything else i end up pathing well in completing this second to last tier

3 - second open note
3 - second open note after the short pause (after the 5 greens)
2 - any of the open-G-Y-G-R combinations (excluding the final one)

got me first by quite a bit, and i got optimal minus possible double squeezes on the first two activations (2nd one i'm a little iffy about the possibility, but i'm definitely not the best squeezer ever so it might be possible)

edit: posting my Assassin path (first place with this currently, i might be wrong on how many sp's you get though on a couple of these so bear with me)

2 - first riff
2 - first red in the main riff that starts
3 (might be 2(1)) - first red in the main riff that starts

again, i don't quite remember how many phrases you get for the second and third activations, but the starting points are correct. if someone could confirm exactly how many you get before you activate that would be great. i might check later today (while re-FCing maybe lol )

It's 2 - 2 - 3...you were right. Starting places are correct too.

EDIT: If it helps, the last activation is 3 - NN.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Fantahstik Wii Friend Code: 226277035879
pashumba  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

malictus wrote:

2 - 3rd Open Note

this path might be right, i don't know, because btown got a lower score than i did and i doubt i did any squeezing, not to mention i'm pretty sure i saw 2 places where an activation could be change slightly to yield more points... i'll have to look into it, i might try it out and refigure my path later to see how similar it is to yours

ThadJarvisSH  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the second activation for Misery Business, I got a lower score using 2- 7th open note, so I used 2-13th red.

My Youtube Channel
My Twitch Channel
2010 and 2012 Scorehero NCAA March Madness Bracket Champion
S11 RB2 Expert Bass Runner-Up
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Thad Jarvis64
btownsoccerstud  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThadJarvisSH wrote:
For the second activation for Misery Business, I got a lower score using 2- 7th open note, so I used 2-13th red.
Are you sure you squeezed properly in both runs? Maybe in the 2nd run you squeezed and the 1st run you didn't. I have no clue either way which one you did but I am almost positive I used the path given for my run and I squeezed every phrase so if your around 200 points behind me then that means you missed 1 single note squeeze + or - a few dropped ticks.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added Tier 5. Note especially the Hotel California path; I guess I found a new path since I beat the old #1 considerably (247K -> 250K) and I didn't even execute it properly!
J.J.  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

malictus wrote:
Added Tier 5. Note especially the Hotel California path; I guess I found a new path since I beat the old #1 considerably (247K -> 250K) and I didn't even execute it properly!

Wow, nice path. I got the activation you messed up on and got global first. WEWT! I BEAT BTOWN!
pashumba  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

posting a path for Purple Haze since i just did it and wanted to post before i forget it

3(1) - first blue note after the YO chords
3(1) - RY chord after the RY hold
2 - NN

optimal might be what i got (236662) because i didn't see i missed squeezes that seem possible, but that's probably a stretch because i'm sure there's double squeeze potential or some sort of extra ticks that i dropped. i still doubt my first place will go down easily, but i guess i'll see

btownsoccerstud  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J.J. wrote:
malictus wrote:

Wow, nice path. I got the activation you messed up on and got global first. WEWT! I BEAT BTOWN!
Congrats!!! Don't worry I don't plan on playing Bass until Leagues start up so you can have 1st for a while. Unless pashumba decides he wants it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

btownsoccerstud wrote:
J.J. wrote:
malictus wrote:

Congrats!!! Don't worry I don't plan on playing Bass until Leagues start up so you can have 1st for a while. Unless pashumba decides he wants it.

LOL i'm guessing you noticed i'm coming up on your global first place overall... won't be too long i won't redux anything probably until i FC the full game, or maybe i'll move on to guitar finally, we'll see

anyways, to make this post on topic, ima post my mr. crowley path. haven't FC'd it yet because i had to leave on a trip before i could, but i'll go ahead and get it tomorrow (and hopefully first place )

1 - first yellow note
1(1) - first note of next sp phrase (activate a little before in the yellow hold to get ticks)
2 - first red in the red streak
2(1) - streak of open notes just before the next phrase starts (i think it would be better actually in the streak of yellows(?) just before that)

so there ya go, i'll post more later, perhaps i'll go through a tier sometime to really help malictus out

btownsoccerstud  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pashumba wrote:
btownsoccerstud wrote:
J.J. wrote:
malictus wrote:

LOL i'm guessing you noticed i'm coming up on your global first place overall... won't be too long i won't redux anything probably until i FC the full game, or maybe i'll move on to guitar finally, we'll see

anyways, to make this post on topic, ima post my mr. crowley path. haven't FC'd it yet because i had to leave on a trip before i could, but i'll go ahead and get it tomorrow (and hopefully first place )

1 - first yellow note
1(1) - first note of next sp phrase (activate a little before in the yellow hold to get ticks)
2 - first red in the red streak
2(1) - streak of open notes just before the next phrase starts (i think it would be better actually in the streak of yellows(?) just before that)

so there ya go, i'll post more later, perhaps i'll go through a tier sometime to really help malictus out
Actually I didn't notice because you don't have all your scores submitted but Congrats and about time someone caught up with me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

Jump to: