ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHII - League AA (Expert) - Week 2 results!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uwic wrote:
1st place on the funnest song to play in the game, happy with that!!! quite surprised that my PF was only 5th though, last child and jtf were average as i expected, much better than last week though. oh and hylian you owe me a medium sized cookie, lol

Aye, I do. Very nice.

I'm quite happy with these results. Push Push is gonna slay me this week...

Oh, and rabies....Ganon has been banned, so is it possible to take him out of the rankings?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay! Well, I was expecting a good week. I'm suprised my PF score was that high because I didn't put nearly as much effort into it as the others, same with JtF. O well I'm not complaining haha.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TheJerkStore75
Azuarc  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty pleased, considering I played the hell out of JtF and LC and never got the full clears I thought I was capable of. (Minus the orange streak, of course.) I could have grabbed 4th on JtF and 3rd or better on LC, but I'll take 10th and 4th considering I got 4th on FoP with a sightread that I was never able to best. Actually kind of glad I didn't bother much with PF; I would have had a long way to go to do any better at it.
Hotoke  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well what did I say about JTF? =D

As for the other ones, HOLY SHIT I'M 3RD ON PF XDD
Good FoP score too... and I'm happy with my one-run LC score.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Felipernani
MuDvAyNe  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew it was going to be a good week but +10 places!? 16th place to 6th and my first first place score

<--Click the banner for the video
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: oXMuDvAyNeXo
backinblack167  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah! My lead grows! Gotta love that Psychobilly Freakout score. Still, nice scores all around, everyone.

Did Ganon seriously get banned?
youhas  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bricked, as expected - this week (and next) are the week of hand-addressing wedding invitations every night. Really cuts into my GH time in the worst way. That's my excuse and I'm stickin' to it!

Amusing the world 140 characters at a time: http://www.twitter.com/youhas
scott1887  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wooohooooo, what a nice comeback week for me that was
eachann  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow you guys are good. I expected my scores this week to rank a lot better than they did in AA2. I was especially pleased with my Last Child score and was surprised how low it ranked, you guys are just too good .. lol

Overall though i'm still doing well at #7, hope I can solidify my playoff hopes in week 3!
rabies  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HylianHero wrote:

Oh, and rabies....Ganon has been banned, so is it possible to take him out of the rankings?

This matter is being investigated. If he was banned for cheating, yes, I'll remove him. However, I know that I was not the one that alerted anybody of false scores...so I know nothing of his banning. If he was not banned for cheating, but rather for being an annoyance on the forums (the other 1/2 that get banned), then I see that as no different than somebody who drops out voluntarily....their place up until banning stays in tact..they obviously just cannot continue to submit. Mods have also been known to ban folks for a set period of time (1 week, 2 weeks..etc).

..again, I'll get more details and let you all know.

EDIT: Ok..spoke to JC. He was not banned for cheating, so his points/week1 and 2 standings will stay...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The week I have to drop out is the week I would of had a 1st place score... Go figure. JtF Proof

Anyway, I had to drop out because I need to put an extra effort into my college work in order to keep my scholarships... >3.5 GPA, anyone? I probably won't be back to the leagues until May... Have fun while I'm gone though... I'll drop in occasionally to make sure of it.

-Ryu

Join GatheringofGamers.com TODAY!
CloudFuel  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys.... I (or rather.. my unreliable network) dogged it again... I have half a mind to drop out.. but that's not my style... so I'll just give it hell next week and the week after and hope I can squeek into the playoffs.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CloudFuel PSN Name: Cloud_Fuel Wii Friend Code: 4265622918614549
Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit Cloud!

NO MORE INTERNET FAILS! We must meet in the playoffs....must.

Want to see totally exciting updates in my life in 140 characters or less? Check out my Twitter!
McDog3  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason I didn't enter my scores was.....get ready....i FORGOT!?? I don't know how it happened, I was busy Saturday and all of a sudden Sunday morning came and I was like "wait a minute...." lol Oh well, i'll do better this week....
uwic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McDog3 wrote:
The reason I didn't enter my scores was.....get ready....i FORGOT!?? I don't know how it happened, I was busy Saturday and all of a sudden Sunday morning came and I was like "wait a minute...." lol Oh well, i'll do better this week....

haha i almost did that too, i was out all day with my new gf watching rugby and drinking. then i remembered and was like 'i need an internet cafe right now.' lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: