ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S10 - "Old School" All GH Games - Expert Leagues
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackhawk12  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gaara72 wrote:
Anyone have any idea if this is big enough to split into divisions or not?

Thinking the same exact thing.

I forgot how much BYHMH pisses me off. Must of spent an hour working on it, but I'm still not pleased

My GH Acc. Thread |
TheThirdDay wrote:
Personally, I can't wait for March 20th: Blowjob, steak, and shut the fuck up day.
stealthamo  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sail Your Ship By and WWiMRLN are about squeezing, which sucks for me. BYH(MH) is one I've been wanting to FC, so that's good for me, and I've wanted to FC RaBl up to Flood, so a good opening week for me.
STFU, IBIATCL, AYGGMW ZWDC(C), YGSY aside, prove the TOAHIAPH/EIFL model is still GHWT-RB2 AOK for NSFT/HMX IMHO IHMFLY LTMDTT POTUS HIV IDK my BFF jill
BRB AFK
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: stealthamo Wii Friend Code: 356602567334
Buddabing  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stealthamo wrote:
Sail Your Ship By and WWiMRLN are about squeezing, which sucks for me. BYH(MH) is one I've been wanting to FC, so that's good for me, and I've wanted to FC RaBl up to Flood, so a good opening week for me.

Brockbfball1563 wrote:
should be an awesome league. Maybe I can get that 6* on RaBl if I can manage to get that last sp phrase during a decent run finally . The other songs shouldn't be too difficult to FC. Maybe I can go for that double chord squeeze on SYSB, no idea what I can do on Metal Health since I never play 80's, and WWIMRLN is a f***ing bitch to squeeze, but maybe I can improve a little.

Please stop telling us how good you are.
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buddabing wrote:
stealthamo wrote:

Brockbfball1563 wrote:
should be an awesome league. Maybe I can get that 6* on RaBl if I can manage to get that last sp phrase during a decent run finally . The other songs shouldn't be too difficult to FC. Maybe I can go for that double chord squeeze on SYSB, no idea what I can do on Metal Health since I never play 80's, and WWIMRLN is a f***ing bitch to squeeze, but maybe I can improve a little.

Please stop telling us how good you are.

Neither of these are examples of bragging at all. Having goals each week is a great way to improve your scores, which is the only reason I do leagues.

I've noticed from other seasons that when you just tell yourself to "do the best you can," like a lot of people do, it isn't really a specific goal and can be interpretted differently by different people. At the beginning of each week, look at each song and try to decide what you want to get out of each song, whether it's to FC a certain song, 5* it, 6* it, beat your old score, or enough just pass it, and then strive for that goal. Trust me, it helps.

After six seasons of doing leagues, I never really see anyone posting just for the sake of telling people how good you are. And if there is any of that, the league managers and other mods will step in a take care of it, so you don't have to worry about it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WWIMRLN, eh? Makes me wish I could squeeze on 360...
Whitt333  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How's everyone managed so far? I'm pretty happy with a few scores, but I still need to play more >_>

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been focusing on GH1X league, work, and sleep, so I haven't even submitted a score for anything except Raining Blood yet (and it's not so good). I have tomorrow and Friday off work, so maybe I can grind out some good scores yet. Nobody told me 8 songs a week would be so much work! =P

Well, time to get back to it....
bballcenter7  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

czarj wrote:
I've been focusing on GH1X league, work, and sleep, so I haven't even submitted a score for anything except Raining Blood yet (and it's not so good). I have tomorrow and Friday off work, so maybe I can grind out some good scores yet. Nobody told me 8 songs a week would be so much work! =P

Well, time to get back to it....

this pretty much sums up my situation as well, only I have to play 2 co-op songs in addition to 3 in this league and 4 in GH1X

Whitt333  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow guys, your really busy. I decided just to concentrate on this league alone, I was going to do another but decided against it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitt333 wrote:
Wow guys, your really busy. I decided just to concentrate on this league alone, I was going to do another but decided against it.

Well, I'd say that gives you the edge in this competition, but you seem to be quite a bit better than me already (at least outside of GH1). =P

I'm hoping for KoC in round 2...
Fug  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitt333 wrote:
How's everyone managed so far? I'm pretty happy with a few scores, but I still need to play more >_>

I'm in the same situation as you. I've got good SYSB and BYHMH scores, but my WWIMRLN score could be a little better and my RaBl score is pathetic. >_> No one FC RaBl plz. :P

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
czarj  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fug wrote:
Whitt333 wrote:

I'm in the same situation as you. I've got good SYSB and BYHMH scores, but my WWIMRLN score could be a little better and my RaBl score is pathetic. >_> No one FC RaBl plz. :P

I'll try not to, but no guarantees.

Edit: I really, really hate it when you miss right after the hard part in a place you've literally never missed before.

Last edited by czarj on Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gaara72  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been working more on the GHWT league, I got a pretty sweet SYSB score but thats about it, havnt worked on RaBl or WWIMLN. I've choked (BYH)MH so many times its rediculous.

I can has accomp thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: xXgaara72Xx
Whitt333  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I FINALLY got good Raining Blood and BYH(MH) scores today! I'm pretty pleased with my WWIMRLN score, but I'll keep trying for more. As for the GH1 song, I've gotta really work on it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's fun to play songs from all the games, but it does make my squeezing kind of inconsistant. In no order, my feelings toward my score.

I basically had an orgasm when I saw one of my scores
I'm pretty happy with one of them
One I knew I could do better but ran out of time to improve (heading into Boston in like 15 minutes)
One score I'm kind of confused about, but I guess it's okay (you'll see why Sunday night)

So I guess a decent opening week for me overall. I spent much more time doing the GH1X league, so this is definitely more of a secondary league for me. Still having a lot of fun so far, and I'm interested in seeing who else is doing this league.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: