ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S10 - "Old School" All GH Games - Expert Leagues
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whitt333  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
Whitt333 wrote:
I really tried hard this week. I hope my TF score suckage gets made up with my other songs.

dang, I fail yet again... procrastination ftl... your TF score still probably beats mine, I didn't even get six stars... but overall I guess it could've been worse

For some reason I doubt that. I really suck at TF and GH1 in general. But... we'll see!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow. I was thinking of dropping due to the release of rb2 on the ps2, but now that I have more time...

3926 0220 0199 1364
Whitt333  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit... I was hoping to get one rank up... But 2?!? I can't believe my eyes.

And wow. I got beaten on TF by alex by berely any points.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, my scores were pretty good in the rankings. I still wish I got that Bad Reputation FC, but my score was still the highest non-FC score.

I'm surprised I got 3rd place on Texas Flood. That run was when my brother decided to come down and talk to me. I got lucky that I didn't mess up in that run.

I've focused most of my time to TLTB, considering it's the only one I haven't FCed. I've FCed solo B a few times in practice mode, but I haven't yet in a real run. Those Choruses are messing me up also.
STFU, IBIATCL, AYGGMW ZWDC(C), YGSY aside, prove the TOAHIAPH/EIFL model is still GHWT-RB2 AOK for NSFT/HMX IMHO IHMFLY LTMDTT POTUS HIV IDK my BFF jill
BRB AFK
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: stealthamo Wii Friend Code: 356602567334
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, didn't expect to do that well this week. I was very happy with Texas Flood, hit almost everything that was under star power, but still missed in some easy spots. Bad Reputation I'm really happy with. I was just gonna call it quits after I got the FC vid, but decided to just go for it since I usually get that solo squeeze and I didn't want to have to drop that sustain at the end to hit solo 2d. One run of Holy Diver . And whatever on MNiJ; I expected that pretty much.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who's this Fug guy and why is he in our division? kick him out dammit. i dont want to lose. i got 3/4 songs full combo'd this week (theres no way im going to get the light that blinds, maybe in 6 months)

all will perish
Whitt333  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rissx wrote:
who's this Fug guy and why is he in our division? kick him out dammit. i dont want to lose. i got 3/4 songs full combo'd this week (theres no way im going to get the light that blinds, maybe in 6 months)

all will perish

You do realize that anyone is able to join these leagues despite their skill, and that it is against the rules to post any hint towards your score, right?

I've only done 2 songs so far, gotta get playing...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitt333 wrote:
rissx wrote:

all will perish

You do realize that anyone is able to join these leagues despite their skill, and that it is against the rules to post any hint towards your score, right?

I've only done 2 songs so far, gotta get playing...

Yeah, I need to get back to playing too. Haven't played since X-Mas eve. I've been playing my 360. Haven't even picked up GH1 yet, and I have this and GH1 League.
STFU, IBIATCL, AYGGMW ZWDC(C), YGSY aside, prove the TOAHIAPH/EIFL model is still GHWT-RB2 AOK for NSFT/HMX IMHO IHMFLY LTMDTT POTUS HIV IDK my BFF jill
BRB AFK
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: stealthamo Wii Friend Code: 356602567334
Fug  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should probably start doing songs for this week lol. I haven't played any GH in about 1.5 weeks.
Also,
rissx wrote:
who's this Fug guy

/cries for not being a known GH player. I'm sorry there aren't enough people for multiple divisions. :/

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
Whitt333  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well guys... I'm going to have to drop out. Last night, my brother and his friends went downstairs and went through my games. I went down and found my GH:80's disc shattered in pieces. It doesn't really help that I don't have a BTTW score yet, and there is no way I can get another disc in a day.

Well, so much for staying at 3rd place. Good luck guys.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitt333 wrote:
Well guys... I'm going to have to drop out. Last night, my brother and his friends went downstairs and went through my games. I went down and found my GH:80's disc shattered in pieces. It doesn't really help that I don't have a BTTW score yet, and there is no way I can get another disc in a day.

Exactly how old are your brother and his friends?

Anyway, I got back on track with both of my GH Leagues. The only song I don't have done is The Light That Blinds, which I hope to FC today or tomorrow.
BRB AFK
Whitt333  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stealthamo wrote:
Whitt333 wrote:

Exactly how old are your brother and his friends?

Anyway, I got back on track with both of my GH Leagues. The only song I don't have done is The Light That Blinds, which I hope to FC today or tomorrow.

They are 11. They already broke one of my PS2's about a year ago. I'm going to try to buy another 80's copy back sometime but probably not for a little while.

Also, I wouldn't have had a chance this round. I suck at TLTB. I left that score and Higherground in the leagues thing... Didn't even try In Love after I found the 80's disc ruined.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow that sucks... sounds like someone needs a good whoopin'!

but seriously, you don't have to drop out, you can still play the other three games, and you won't drop that far in the overall rankings... and by the time you get 80's, I'm sure you'll be in the playoffs, right?
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Whitt333  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:

but seriously, you don't have to drop out, you can still play the other three games, and you won't drop that far in the overall rankings... and by the time you get 80's, I'm sure you'll be in the playoffs, right?

I guess I could... I'll play In Love, and just leave a score blank for BTTW. HOPEFULLY* I'll be able to get a new disc before next week, but I'm not sure.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitt333 wrote:
alexhaz64 wrote:

I guess I could... I'll play In Love, and just leave a score blank for BTTW. HOPEFULLY* I'll be able to get a new disc before next week, but I'm not sure.

well BTTW is a terrible song anyway, I just played it until I FC'd it, even though my score sucked... so you're not missing out on too much, lol! (but this does mean that I will remain ahead of you for 80's fc's...)

and of course I procrastinated all my songs until the last day, yet again... but I'm pretty happy with my scores, for both leagues, hope I can catch up to you, Whitt!
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: