ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
New DLC - The Eagles, Nirvana, The Smashing Pumpkins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fyeah  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELL YES!!!! EAGLES! NIRVANA! SMASHING PUMPKINS! NS really knows how to reel 'em in!

/me goes to buy GH:WT

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

corkscrewblow wrote:
RB gets Bodom/Yngwie/LoG and GH gets easy garbage.

And only 40-odd weeks in, too. That certainly didn't take long to release.

Still, yay yay yay all around. Eagles, Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, FREE TRACKS!

And as for the lack of a christmas song, well, was We Three kings even announced? I thought it was just shoved online on christmas day, or there abouts.
IamMike4Life  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I love World Tour, I'm getting pretty upset with the DLC selection. And thinking about moving to "Rock Band". But don't get me wrong, Great artist's. It's just maybe world tour need's more then just "Easy" song's as others put it. In other word's , you guys are getting pushed around by "Rock Band" , With them releasing very "epic" DLC every week, while we get "The Eagles".........Come on guys, bring on the metal, here's just a few:
-Norther (A Band from finland)
-More Bullet For My Valentine (SAM was just to easy)

None of this will probably get noticed, But heck, worth a try. Just keep this in mind when you guys release another "Tokio Hotel" track......

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

franciss wrote:
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more!!

fuck yes, i love Negative Creep and YKYR. I haven't heard Sliver but if it's nirvana then it's awesome

great news

wow, you've heard negative creep but not sliver? lol. sliver was much more 'mainstream', I guess you could say.

either way, love all 3 nirvana songs. awesome!

Things that suck : Christianity, metal music, iPhones, Twitter, WoW, anime, 9/11 conspiracies and most of all, censorship.
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anything there even challenging? Pretty weak month. And I'm not saying that because of no metal, though some challenging metal would've actually been nice since there has been zero metal DLC other than Death Magnetic which I don't think should count since it's technically been out for about three months.

I'll grab the free DLC and I might even grab one or two of the other packs, cause that is how desperate I am for new music to play. I'll even get Nirvana and I hate Nirvana lol. At least Negative Creep is kinda heavy I guess.
toymachine  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nirvana will be a challenge on the drums as per usual
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweet !

cant wait
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: Cabanon
swanny  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I almost fainted when I read Slightly Stoopid, Pepper AND the Expendables.
Holy shit I can't believe it. I listened to these dudes since they were playing shows at like house parties, I never thought I'd see the day.
HOLY SHIT

and by the way, I HIGHLY recommend Slightly Stoopid to anyone who even listens to music. They're fantastic. Jimi is a great song, but they have so many better ones. And that's not one of Pepper's best songs, not even close. I really really recommend you guys check out the cd Kona Town by Pepper. It's one of my favorites.
Raider704  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo they included my favorite Nirvana song!!!(You Know You're Right).

I'll probably get everything minus the Smashing Pumpkins pack.
CyberRaiza  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
corkscrewblow- MORE EASY SONGS. JUST WHAT WE NEED. holy fail @ NS on GH:WT.

haven't even touched WT since i got RB2 and i won't be for a while thanks to this terrible DLC. RB gets Bodom/Yngwie/LoG and GH gets easy garbage. gj gj

why does neversoft fail? becasue they pick songs that dont sound like shit and actually have a melody. im sorry, but wtf is wrong with people these days. look at the yngwie songs! what the fuck is it that i hear when i play those "songs". oh yeah, its called random noise, and not melodic music.

this is terrible dlc? what the hell are you saying? more people have said they like it than have said they dont, it's very popular music (obviously) and it's fun to play.

And how can anyone say that gh gets easy songs and rb gets hard ones? thats a complete lie. SATCH BOOGIE HAS NOT BEEN FCED. But Yngwie was fced a day or two after it came out. that's obviously not challenging. is any song on RB even close to the caliber of TTFAF? no, Green Grass and High Tides is the hardest song in Rock Band (disc at least) and that's as hard as the stuff in the 6th tier of GH3. The DragonForce track pack is harder than at least 95% os the songs in Rock Band and Rock Band 2.

I'm sorry, but even the Metallica DLC for guitar hero is harder than most songs in Rock Band. If you're saying Rock Band is harder than GH tell me when you fced TTFAF, if you even can. i dont even know if you have played guitar hero ever with the things you're saying. Rock Band had almost no hard songs, yet people still bought it. and why did people buy it? most people will tell you they bought it to play songs they wanted to and have fun. people will buy these songs not becasue they're incredibly hard, but because they're fun. hotel california, an eagles song, is harder than most of the songs in rock band.

again, there's no way rock band songs are overall harder than guitar hero's. it's like saying hungry like the wolf or one step closer is harder than TTFAF. btw, electo rock, dlc for ghwt, is harder than most songs in rb and rb2.

now, onto what i actually want to say. this is really good dlc. the eagles, nirvana, and smashing pumpkins are awesome bands. i wish we got bullet with butterly wings, but whatev. this is still really good smashing pumpkins and life in the fast lane is bitchin.

Quote:
mike- As much as I love World Tour, I'm getting pretty upset with the DLC selection. And thinking about moving to "Rock Band". But don't get me wrong, Great artist's. It's just maybe world tour need's more then just "Easy" song's as others put it. In other word's , you guys are getting pushed around by "Rock Band" , With them releasing very "epic" DLC every week, while we get "The Eagles".........Come on guys, bring on the metal, here's just a few:
-Norther (A Band from finland)
-More Bullet For My Valentine (SAM was just to easy)

None of this will probably get noticed, But heck, worth a try. Just keep this in mind when you guys release another "Tokio Hotel" track......

really, in my opinion gh is releasing "epic dlc" and rock band is releasing garbage like tokio hotel and the naked brother band. and please dont talk about gh releasing a "Tokio Hotel" track when rock band is actually giving us tokio hotel, NAKED BROTHERS BAND, and MIRANDA COSGROVE. How can anyone call those epic, hard songs and then call anything that has fairly not slow stuff easy. if miranda cosgrove and nbb is epic what does that make any song in ghwt (inluding coldplay)?

"When things go wrong I seem to be bad
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood"

"And no one, thinks, they are to blame
Why can't we see, that when we bleed we bleed the same"
Macaron11  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

corkscrewblow wrote:
MORE EASY SONGS. JUST WHAT WE NEED. holy fail @ NS on GH:WT.

haven't even touched WT since i got RB2 and i won't be for a while thanks to this terrible DLC. RB gets Bodom/Yngwie/LoG and GH gets easy garbage. gj gj
Shut your face and stop bawing, you're buying effort from the NS team.

Slightly Stoopid is some of the greatest acoustic work I've ever heard, I'll pick it up, since it's free :>
noobhero9793  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really just looking foward to the Eagles, don't really like Nirvana.

But atleast there is free songs, even though they're reggae.
Nazo64  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmm Nirvana

and free songs too! woot
stxbomber191  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was praying for Victim of Love once I saw The Eagles... its going to be awhile before that comes out on either game I'm guessing.

Just hope they aren't exclusive to World Tour.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would've liked to see Closer to the Sun by Slightly Stoopid, but Jimi's good too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: