ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Bass Drum Practice Pad

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrBrownStain420  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: Bass Drum Practice Pad Reply with quote

I'm going to assume there is enough interest in this, so it should be available soon. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna call it the smasher destroyer, but any other cool names you guys could give me would be awesome!

Smasher Destroyer

I know I'm super cheeze at making videos. I'm also pretty crappy at world tour drums... and I have no clue why, they're so easy. I guess since I've been playing over a week straight nonstop, and that I am definitely going to have to go to the doctor sometime this week to get my shoulder looked at because of it, it isn't all THAT bad of a run.

Any other videos you guys wanna see me play?

Because you ARE a metal God, and not a plastic one.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MrBrownstain420
born2bounce  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know how much its gonna cost?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PSN Name: born2bounce
MrBrownStain420  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunno, probably gonna run a SHer special on $10 off to bring it out to 60 for you guys I figured. I did my normal logic of normal price plus getting the parts and junk shipped to you, and a few dollars for my time.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MrBrownstain420
Whitt333  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your going to sell the pedal for $60 to us SHer's, I will definitely buy one once I get my WT kit's sensitivity issues fixed. Thanks for coming up with this! Also, will this work for RockBand as well? If not, are you planning to make one that works with both? I know I would pay extra for that, and I bet others would too.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will make one that works with RB. I'm going to incorporate my pro model into this, so you will be able to buy one whole package (Pad, as well as a pedal). Piezo switches are easy to make... but the simple on/off switch idea is such a pain in the ass to make tunable. I have a final design for Rock Band, and that is going to be coming over christmas break as well.

This one is just MUCH more simple to make, and I figure there should be some sort of decent market out there. I'm going to have 10 available for sale tomorrow night hopefully, half of which are already claimed. I really want to get a few out to some ScoreHero people to get their opinion on it, so if anyone wants one send me a PM and I'll add you to a list and also throw in some other free stuff (sticks, etc.).

Edit: I'm also going to use the Dixon 711 as a pedal that you would be able to buy with the pad (after this weekend). The Dixon 711 is the same thing as a gibraltar prowler, except the footplate looks different... and it costs about half has much and comes with less stickers.

I also looked into shipping, should be between 10-15 dollars, depending if I can use the original box it came in or not.

A quick question, would any of you guys think it would be worth an extra 3-5 dollars to have cool looking destroyer pedal vinyl stickers on it?

MrBrownStain420  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got 2 finished up today, and I'm gonna be testing them tonight. If anyone wants to play aginst me and ask questions/get some free sticks or stick holders and whatnot, shoot me a PM.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: