ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH:WT solos
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eblades33  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: GH:WT solos Reply with quote

wasn't sure where this goes, but what are some good solos that aren't incredibly hard to FC on world tour? I'm getting it for christmas and would like to know ahead of time, instead of having to search through the whole set list. this is around how good I am: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvCZ7yTbQf4
Whitt333  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definately. Satch Boogie, Trapped Under Ice, Beat It, and so many more songs have really fun and challenging solo's. You'll enjoy the game.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazy train, mr crowley, scream aim fire, prisoner of society, pull me under.... I can go on for hours :p

EDIT: Guy over me, Satch Boogie IS incredibly hard.. :p especially with those fucking purple lines..

Put an X in this box [ ]

tocinonaro wrote:
PD: Debo hablar en español, puesto que el ingles se me dificulta. I am speak spanish too, because the english is bad for my.

Last edited by ErlendB on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: GH:WT solos Reply with quote

eblades33 wrote:
that aren't incredibly hard to FC on world tour?

You guys are missing that part.

Check out Demolition Man and Are You Gonna Go My Way. You should be able to have a shot at those.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love me two times has some good/hard solos in the middle and towards the end.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
eblades33  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitt333 wrote:
Definately. Satch Boogie, Trapped Under Ice, Beat It, and so many more songs have really fun and challenging solo's. You'll enjoy the game.

haha. yeah, the satch boogie solos are insane. thanks guys. and I'm also buying a 360, and getting gh3 and live. what songs (other than the free ones) should I download with the 1,600 MS points? I was thinking the DF pack, but what are some other good ones that are cheap?
brandonbb13  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virtouso pack is amazing..all though I haven't played it

My youtube channel, which features On Tour videos, including a Band Hero DS unboxing video!

Subscribe for more videos.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ShiftBreaker  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Classic Rock Pack, Virtuoso Pack, Motörhead Pack, Def Leppard Pack, Ernten Was Wir Säen, Modern Metal Pack.

Just pick from those, but preferably in that order.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brandonbb13 wrote:
DO NOT get the virtuoso pack. I'm about at your skill level and the virtuoso pack is way too hard to be fun. The songs are slow and boring except for the solos which are way too hard to be fun. The dragonforce pack is good. And get Entren Waas Wer San or whatever it's named, you'll know what I'm talking about once you see it. The Classic Rock pack isn't that bad either.
directshot999  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9001 wrote:
brandonbb13 wrote:
DO NOT get the virtuoso pack. I'm about at your skill level and the virtuoso pack is way too hard to be fun. The songs are slow and boring except for the solos which are way too hard to be fun. The dragonforce pack is good. And get Entren Waas Wer San or whatever it's named, you'll know what I'm talking about once you see it. The Classic Rock pack isn't that bad either.

Ernten is very boring. Random strums all through the song and probably the funnest part are the zigzags near the end. I hate that song and regret buying it.

The Virtuoso pack on the other hand is really fun. FtLoG isn't too hard to FC. I'm not up there with Chris, Phenom, HA, f4, and the like, but I can at least FC the Fast Solos. Soothsayer is just epic, even if the solos are hard they're still fun, and Surfing with the Alien is also awesome. The whole song just feels like a solo.

I do agree with you on the Dragonforce pack though, that one is really fun.

I'd probably rate them like this:

Dragonforce pack, Virtuoso, Def Leppard, Motorhead, Muse, Modern Metal, Ernten Was Wir Saen.

Just stay totally away from Ernten if you hate random strums, because I can't stand that song. It feels like a chore to play it.
slayar764  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, don't get WT. Get GH3(better than gh2 imo) and RB 1/2(both if you can).
OnionPowder  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brandonbb13 wrote:

GHWT, this guy didn't ask for anything involving GH3.

Last.FM|Facebook

yksi-kaksi-kolme has 699 love making sessions left.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: She Wants Reven PSN Name: OnionPowder
eblades33  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OnionPowder wrote:
brandonbb13 wrote:

I did. haha. I asked which couple of packs I should download. I kinda like muse so I think I'll get that one. I have gh3 for ps2, but after I get a 360 I'll just end up getting one for 360 eventually. I can't play rockband1 for the life of me. I haven't tried rb2 though. thanks for the help guys.
stinkdog2007  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eblades33 wrote:
and I'm also buying a 360, and getting gh3 and live. what songs (other than the free ones) should I download with the 1,600 MS points? I was thinking the DF pack, but what are some other good ones that are cheap?

OnionPowder wrote:

Dragonforce pack is for GH3 only, which means hes asking for anything GH related.

Edit: ninja'd, damn it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well for WT I wouldn't really recomend DLC so far, but for GH3 I say get the Classic Rock pack. It's easily the best DLC choice I made for GH3 and it's got fun solos that are right on your level like you asked for.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: