ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
CamelTower's acc: FC's 79 and 80 in WoR!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
odub712  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FC# 63-66 on one weekend PLUS a 100% OS on DHB? that is an extremely impressive weekend. It's one thing to get 4 new FCs when you've only got 30, 40 or even 50...but getting 4 in one weekend when you're in the 60s? That is freaking boss. Good luck on DHB! I expect that it will fall soon enough.

Oh and upload your scores! It's still showing you're at 62 FCs
CamelTower  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing in my excitement, I know you of all people know how good it feels to have good days. This will be my last acc update til late August, where I'll start reduxing stuff in GH3 in hopes of raising my ranking.

odub712 wrote:
Oh and upload your scores! It's still showing you're at 62 FCs
Just finished, overall rank ~350. Not bad :3

GuitarHeroFan101 wrote:
Wow, that is awesome, man! All those in such little time?? I will never FC any of those songs, especially KoC. TTL is pretty awesome, as well. That CoP solo makes me mad. Same with HiC's intro. You should definetly go for DHB again sometime. Since you just have an overstrum on the song, you are definetly capable of FC'ing it. Being 3 songs away from the FGFC is certainly an accomplishment. Good luck with the other 3 (((TTFAF being one ))).

Also, you might wanna update your sig.
Honestly, I struggle most with strumming. Not too long ago I was whining that I wouldn't get KoC for a really long time. It will come, and I'm really glad it all came together for me this weekend. And thanks, I forgot about the sig :p

FL4RE wrote:
Seriously HiC intro is pure rubbish.
Agreed, it's literally 95% luck. However, I'm getting A LOT more pissed off at DHB Phazers. Have to play through like a minute of god awful song just to get to them >_>

And thanks for noticing, Cabanon! Luck is exactly what I need for DHB
NU Grad 2015
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! That's certainly a lot of GREAT FCs in such a short time

It's a shame you won't be able to play again for a while, but at least you went out with a bang eh?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow you truly had an awesome weekend congratz! What FC do you need for 67? And is RaBl possible? Wish it would be possible for me :P

FCs: 45 | 62 | 29 | 68 | 41 | 85 | 48 | 47 | 85 | 46 | 89 | O211 204/211 | Total 645/660
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impossibru!?!?!

No, but seriously WTF!

Almost at 67, You can do it!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

67 is definitely possible. What an awesome GH weekend indeed 0.o Hard to believe you were able to grind all those songs out like that. When you're on fire, you're on fire, huh? lol Good luck with obtaining your goal on GH3!
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I think we've all had those days. I remember when I got FCs 63-66 in GH3 it was pretty much one FC a day for four days straight. Awesome stuff.

Too bad you can't play until August, I'm sure we will see a lot from you then, though ;D
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
CamelTower  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow this is definitely the most attention my thread has ever gotten, but I guess I hadn't done anything that impressive til now, it's a good feeling.

Woo going home today, I get to play some guitar hero at last :p

alexhaz64 wrote:
Yeah, I think we've all had those days. I remember when I got FCs 63-66 in GH3 it was pretty much one FC a day for four days straight. Awesome stuff.

Too bad you can't play until August, I'm sure we will see a lot from you then, though ;D
I'm going to crack and bring up my TV/xbox after this weekend. There is straight up nothing to do once I finish my physics work, as my apartment's internet is down for another week.

Davers wrote:
67 is definitely possible. What an awesome GH weekend indeed 0.o Hard to believe you were able to grind all those songs out like that. When you're on fire, you're on fire, huh? lol Good luck with obtaining your goal on GH3!

Thanks! While I did finish off the FC's all at once, I had been grinding the songs for weeks. CoP I had been loosely trying to get for like a month, same with TTL and HoC. I guess I just got confident/on fire and finally got the FC's all at once. However, KiC fell the same day I started working on it, lol so I guess that's the surprising one.

WhYYZ wrote:
Impossibru!?!?!

No, but seriously WTF!

Almost at 67, You can do it!

It's a matter of time

Jellu wrote:
Wow you truly had an awesome weekend congratz! What FC do you need for 67? And is RaBl possible? Wish it would be possible for me :P

DHB for 67, just waiting to get lucky on it. And I suck balls at RaBl. Can't even FC the first mosh, and suck at elbow strumming.

JohnnyGrey wrote:
Wow! That's certainly a lot of GREAT FCs in such a short time

It's a shame you won't be able to play again for a while, but at least you went out with a bang eh?

Thanks for the kind words, it's cool that I'm finally pretty high in the FC count for a big game (and not DS GH). Perhaps I'll be getting bigger and bigger FC's in other games like you guys in the near future!
NU Grad 2015
zlinkneoXZ15  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DUDE! Long time no see!

I just now see that you're back and this is your update?! Unbelievable, that is. Holy crap...

Anyways, congrats on getting those FC's! Really hope you can get DHB soon so you never have to play it again lol.

CamelTower  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zlinkneoXZ15 wrote:
DUDE! Long time no see!

I just now see that you're back and this is your update?! Unbelievable, that is. Holy crap...

Anyways, congrats on getting those FC's! Really hope you can get DHB soon so you never have to play it again lol.

What's good zlink! Yeah I can't really believe it either, not long ago I dubbed many of these FC's as not happening anytime soon. I simply cannot wait to never play DHB again. That terrible intro... oh god
NU Grad 2015
CamelTower  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7-24-12

My blue button officially conked out on my WORtar this weekend when I was playing at home. I had been making real progress in the Dforce track pack in GH3, too >_> So, I'm out of guitars for a while...

Not sure what to do about a new guitar, maybe I'll look on Amazon or something.
NU Grad 2015
pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to hear that hope you get a new guitar soon
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try eBay or even Craigslist. Amazon's prices are too high.

Here's a decent deal on a Les Paul: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Les-Paul-Wireless-Controller-Xbox-360-Guitar-Hero-Aerosmith-/120953987742?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item1c296b629e

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
Anthony8  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get the Les Paul. It's literally the best plastic guitar to have. Once I hardwired mine the keys weren't dropping notes whatsoever, although you may get a faulty tilt sensor (no problem for games after GH:A though), hence why keep my guitar's neck low for games before GH:M. Either way it's worth buying .
CamelTower  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. However I really am pretty addicted to having sp under my palm instead of having to press the button with my pinky... Is it really worth it that much?
NU Grad 2015
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: