ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
SHA (Live) Broken note?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sulfurus  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: SHA (Live) Broken note? Reply with quote

The long red "sustain" right at the end is glitched. I put out 2 FC runs of this song and while hitting the red sustain right at the end the score went up as it should do, noticeably since score is like 600kish and you can see it tick over. However once the sustain ends the score drops back down to before the sustain started - back below 600k - then in the final stats it is shown as a -1 note ala SP glitch. (still 100% all sections but -1 streak).

I'm affraid I don't have a cam or anything to video this, but has anyone else seen/noticed this?
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Sulfurus PSN Name: Sulfurus
hydrapower  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I did notice on that sustain that your score drops back down again. Normally on a sustain, you will be getting the continuous ticks and then some lump sum when the sustain is over. Instead, here you get the ticks and then your score falls down again.

I haven't played the song in a while but I am curious if it falls back to the pre-sustain number (e.g. say you had 599,000, does it go back to that number), or what the difference is.

Congrats on the FC in spirit, too.

Now Available in e-book format! Book 1 Book 2
Otharia - Science Fiction/Fantasy from some aspiring writers, check it out! Updates weekly!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: