Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Sulfurus: Dez Moines X+ OMBFC, TSiD X+ Drums 1st FC
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sulfurus  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:06 pm    Post subject: Sulfurus: Dez Moines X+ OMBFC, TSiD X+ Drums 1st FC Reply with quote

Drum Scores

My GHWT Scores 81/84 FC's.
My GHM Scores 40/49 FC's
My GHM X+ Scores 1/21 FC's
My GHSH Scores 43/48 FC's
My GHSH X+ Scores 2/9 FC's
My GH5 Scores 79/85 FC's.
My GH5 X+ Scores 5/9 FC's
My GHVH Scores 40/45 FC's
My GHVH X+ Scores 5/10 FC's

287/311

My Youtube Account

My Few OMBFC's

Guitar Hero 5
1. Kryptonite
2. Hungry Like The Wolf
3. Gratitude
4. They Say
5. Plug In Baby
6. Blue Day
7. Woman From Tokyo ('99 Remix)
8. Bleed American
9. Smells Like Teen Spirit
10. Seven
11. Deadbolt (X+)
12. Bring The Noise 20XX

Guitar Hero World Tour
1. Pretty Vacant
2. What I've done
3. Aggro
4. Everlong
5. Obstacle 1
6. About A Girl
7. The Middle

Guitar Hero Metallica
1. Fade To Black

Latest Achievements

4th May - A long time since last update, due to a combination of not playing much and not accomplishing anything

This week I was able to get Dez Moines X+ Drum FC, which I quickly followed up with the OMBFC. First X+ OMBFC of this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVSw4Az8hZY

On a suggestion I tried The Silence Is Deafening and got pretty close. Fortunately I was able to get this with just one choke after the solo. Not too hard a song, but a difficult FC. This was the first FC of this on X+.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGKH27ppNII

Unfortunately, either my cap card didn't take screenshot properly or I can't find them so no support outside of the Drum videos and XBL scoreboards.

29th March - No pun intended, but the most painfull FC I have managed so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQxiQ30Uswk

25th March - Haven't played much drums recently, a bit of burn out and some other factors. So coupled with playing FF13 I started doing GHVH bass career on Monday and got a FGFC this afternoon. Big deal for me, but slightly diminished by the fact none of the songs were overly difficult for me. Finished up with Come to Life and Takedown, since they're probably my favourite songs on the disc.

As far as drums go, I have played around 3 times in a fortnight, mostly VH again. I got a few re-FCs and learnt to play HFT X+ which has put me 1st for career on drums by 101k!! So I'm currently 1st place (on XBL) for GHWT and GHVH. Orange notes may contribute to this...

Scores I came in at 12th on XBL. As a note - if a path looked difficult to learn quickly, I didn't bother. Some scores are pretty low as a result.

6th March - Bodhisattva FC. If you discount the 2 broken notes there are only 3 "tricky" parts. So not too hard of an FC. First FC of this song that didn't use SP to cover the broken part. 2nd FC overall. (I have an extra note in my count because I hit each broken one).

5th March - I can't drum too much at the moment so I haven't updated recently. I need to get my capture card setup so I can record also. After finally figuring out Black Friday, I was eventually able to bag the FC. There are at least 28 broken notes in this song, that I was able to find, making it by far the most broken chart ever. (Black Betty is not a broken chart - it is just charted very poorly) As a measure of how broken it is, the 2nd place score is below 400k and it is not a hard chart to look at.

10th February - So I booted up my Xbox to kill the 20 mins between getting home from work and going out to football. Since I screwed up Battery last night by missing in the set of red triplets at the end(that was the song) I figured I would have another quick go. FC! First try of the day, but unfortunately I trigger SP accidently while playing the double green near the end. I hit the frame and triggered orange - understandable since I was double stroking green with my left hand, crossed underneath my right :P So I got the FC, whine about the SP and restarted. FC!! I FC'd Battery twice in a row, first and second play of the day, crazy! After football I was able to get 30 mins in and FC'd Master of Puppets, since it's actually pretty easy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKRlc_zDAvo

9th February - YES! Dyer's Freaking Eve FC!! I had 2 bad chokes, once in the last bass section and once on the reds coming out of the last bass section, 30 odd notes from the end Also got Hit The Lights pretty easily actually, which surprised me. Only 2 outro misses. 2 more Album banners earned.

Yesterday I made up 40/48 on SH with Message In a Bottle and Psychobilly Freakout. Again, both were much easier than I remembered and expected.

I need 1 more FC to make the 90% mark. I would have had it today, but as usual I had a choke and missed ~60 notes from the end of the song. I really wanted to get it today, but I ran out of time. I will hopefully get it next time I get the chance to play - I don't know how much I will be able to play in the coming weeks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvkfjpKfi74

7th February - Wow 2 good FCs in 2 days! This kinda came out of nowhere. I actually started practicing Flood and got pretty good at it so started real runs. The FC run was only the 2nd time I hit the whole Flood! Took me about 90 mins to get the FC, including the practice. One of my favourite FC's to date.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FZnWWxX5yI

6th February - Trapped Under Ice FC! About time really. Having choked 70 notes from the end ages ago I was finally able to hit Breakdown 1 today. Had another "Choke" today just before the last activation - after all the hard parts, some kid in my party started making so much noise that I couldn't hear anything else. While screaming at him to shut up I lost concentration and missed a cymbol. I was really raging! However, I did the get FC about 20 mins after that. I only hit Breakdown 1 twice tonight - I had to really exagerate my legs on the kicks to get it to work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoVYfcFoADw

4th February - Quick GH:M update while I am at work. I still can't remember what some of the charts are like, so I played Boys are Back; FC first try. Tried Frantic next; FC first try! Then went on to FC Shortest Straw after a few tries, Mommies little Monster in a few tries and then Sanitarium 2nd try! I was on fire yesterday. I was sure MLM was hard, but I really had no trouble with any part of it. Sanitarium was smart, outro wasn't as hard as I remember. I don't believe the 1st place score for Sanitarium, there is not anywhere near 15k left on that song - it is probably an X+ score by mistake.

I do plan on reduxing some old scores, since they are terrible. But I'm not too concerned about it really. Should be able to get up to around 40/49 without TOO much trouble.

Also have had a few 2 miss runs on S&R JH X+. Always the same 2 places :/ Hope to get that at some point, but that song is hella long.

Added Seek and Destroy and Disposable Heros FC's. Both Global first for Expert. Also missed in S&R JH in the same spot AGAIN - I think it's broken.

31st January - Since there is some demand for me to put on a Twilight X+ vid, I figured I better start beefing up my pins. I haven't gotten past 35% of that song yet - I get too tired. Played lots of X+ today to try and improve, and was able to snag a neat FC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_hs8gssxgw

29th January - Took a day off from grinding on-disk FC's, since GH:M should be next and I don't like the game much. Arsed around in Band Hero and got this pretty neat FC. Took less than an hour. 2/3 on Metal pack XDrums!!

Banners

Guitar Hero World Tour

Drums

Guitar

Bass

Vocals

Guitar Hero Metallica

Drums

Guitar

Bass

Vocals

Guitar Hero Smash Hits

Drums

Guitar

Bass

Vocals

Guitar Hero 5

Drums

Guitar

Bass

Vocals

Guitar Hero Van Halen

Drums

Guitar

Bass

Vocals

Downloadable Content

Drums

Guitar

Bass

Vocals

Guitar Hero 3

General

Last edited by Sulfurus on Tue May 04, 2010 9:06 am; edited 231 times in total
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Sulfurus PSN Name: Sulfurus
agenttaco91  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this marks game no. 3 where I have far fewer FCs than my peers in the rankings. =X I am too clumsy for FCs =P

NICE job btw. over half the songs fc'd is ridiculous.

rb2: 84/84 5 stars, 82/84 gold 5 stars (STTP and visions left)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
hydrapower  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, I was wondering if/when you might make a thread. How many more FC's do you think you can get?

Now Available in e-book format! Book 1 Book 2
Otharia - Science Fiction/Fantasy from some aspiring writers, check it out! Updates weekly!
Sulfurus  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hydrapower wrote:
How many more FC's do you think you can get?

I guess long-term aim is 63, for the 3/4 game FC. Short term I feel 55 is not unreasonable, given redux of my 100%ers and making the ones I'm really close to.

My 2nd Kit is being picked up tomorrow, for RMA. So I'll get back to work on it when the new kit is here.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Sulfurus PSN Name: Sulfurus
hydrapower  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sulfurus wrote:
hydrapower wrote:
How many more FC's do you think you can get?

I guess long-term aim is 63, for the 3/4 game FC. Short term I feel 55 is not unreasonable, given redux of my 100%ers and making the ones I'm really close to.

My 2nd Kit is being picked up tomorrow, for RMA. So I'll get back to work on it when the new kit is here.

That would be awesome, good luck, I'm sure you'll get there!

Otharia - Science Fiction/Fantasy from some aspiring writers, check it out! Updates weekly!
cwhitney2  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been watching in amazement as you've been tearing up the drum leaderboards. Keep going man. Also Hydrapower, your sig is so true.
ELeiser17  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now go fix those 100% over hits.
Sulfurus  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for working drum set!
S4VN01  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There IS a way to hit the dead note in TUI. Hit the bass slightly after the yellow. Thats it.
I don't know about you guys, but I as a player of video games - and therefore a musician - am certainly enamoured of the prospect of, next time I begin to play Horrible Night, sitting down with a wide grin on my face as I rub my hands together in glee and shout out to the world "I know your secret! You're in a deceptive time signature!" before failing to hit any notes at all because the song is still balls-out hard.

My Youtube! My Youtube for GD:RB! My Twitter!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: S4VN01
Sulfurus  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for 50 FCs.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are all quite impressive! methinks Chezmix's first overall is in danger.

Sulfurus  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for an actual good FC!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow congratulations on the Schism Drums FC...

If only i had a working non snapped pedal... i would try for that too..

Zomg an in AFTER Lock!!!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Phyrexius Zero PSN Name: dusanmandic2112 ICQ Number
Sulfurus  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 Month bump for playing the game again

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice FCs man, you are quite underrated
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 1 of 23

Jump to: