ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
stick holders

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dwain  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:10 pm    Post subject: stick holders Reply with quote

both of the stick holders broke off well not off more like in my friend was playing and got a little crazy and hit one of them and it broke and fell in. then like a week later he did the same thing the drums still work fine but has this happened to any one else?
ZEFFER13  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know my friends set is completely ruined. I have no idea what he was doing to it but one of these broke off somehow and the red pad is super sensitive or it does work at all. I think they werent designed to withstand any impacts or something.

TIP: Dont let anyone but you use your drumset once its past the warranty date. It will be broken and it will cost you $100 to replace.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: ZEFFER13 Wii Friend Code: 210568002975
snake345  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZEFFER13 wrote:
I know my friends set is completely ruined. I have no idea what he was doing to it but one of these broke off somehow and the red pad is super sensitive or it does work at all. I think they werent designed to withstand any impacts or something.

TIP: Dont let anyone but you use your drumset once its past the warranty date. It will be broken and it will cost you $100 to replace.

well if there like rb drums or summin thn u can order new pads free like bt u cn order evrything new bt u hav to issue online thn calll there 'live agents' bt im more guitar bt i gt drums an tht

(currently modding guitar 1 Q:
is it hard to put red led's into headstock tuning pegs?
jus wonderin)
MrBrownStain420  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get a set of those pro-mart ones, they are your best bet. They stay there pretty well, unless you're an uber rocker.

Because you ARE a metal God, and not a plastic one.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MrBrownstain420
sprinter461  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend did that to my drums... I took the screws out of the bottom, took them apart, put the stick holders back in place, and used a hot glue gun and glued them in. Put it back together and haven't had a problem since... Make sure they are in the closed position while playing, and this *should* never happen again...

Buy the Ticket... Take the Ride...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: sprinter461 PSN Name: sprinter461 Wii Friend Code: 8622491128818614
Desertman123  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

snake345 wrote:
ZEFFER13 wrote:

well if there like rb drums or summin thn u can order new pads free like bt u cn order evrything new bt u hav to issue online thn calll there 'live agents' bt im more guitar bt i gt drums an tht

(currently modding guitar 1 Q:
is it hard to put red led's into headstock tuning pegs?
jus wonderin)

Correct!

It probably won't be if you hollow it out and get a small one.

Also please "stp tlkin lik ths".
Xbox 360, Halo edition Jasper RGH1.2
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Desertman123
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: