ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHII League A - Season 3 - Playoffs - CongratS NIUDrew/xEx
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emptyeye  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahahaha, that's quality.

Something of note: While the twists are, I'm sure, April Fools' Day jokes, the SONGS THEMSELVES haven't been played in the season yet and would theoretically be fair game.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha.. this is going to be ridiculously hard. im crap at TLB, opposite hand cannot do (broke my SG in anger because of it last week, not breaking another yet) upstrum misirlou.. possibly. but jordan.. cant get more than 57% through it. performance mode i hate anyway.. ah well, all fun i guess. good luck people

marsupial311  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The real problem here is I'm going to get "upset" by razzmatazz who is 7-2 head-to-head against me (non twist songs) this season >_<.
MasterAce  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm utterly shocked that I even made the playoffs.

Unfortunately, I will have to drop out. Next week is my Spring Break, and I will be completely cut off from the internet and PS2. So I have no possible way to get in a score before Wednesday.

I really didn't want to end the season like this, but shit happens. =/
Good luck to everyone else.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Perfidious Sinn Wii Friend Code: 7718621967747715
Razzmatazz  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marsupial311 wrote:
The real problem here is I'm going to get "upset" by razzmatazz who is 7-2 head-to-head against me (non twist songs) this season >_<.

It's even worse if you realized I have no life for the next week so I can spend all my time perfecting scores. Who needs friends? I have Guitar games to play.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if not an Apr fools joke, then this playoffs bracket blows. (no personal offense) but holy shit, it blows.

Stupid ass COY with Opp hand ?!?! I mean HUH?
and Jordan on Perf Mode. Yeah right...that makes me laugh pretty good.

Oh well, not like I expect to get anywhere in this thing considering even if i do get passed rd1 (being one of my WORST songs) I face mr. AA1 guy (you know who i'm talking about) so, i'm toast, so hell, i guess i really don't give two craps about rds3-4
but COY opp hand?!?! dumb.

Visit www.rockoutproductions.com to see what all the buzz is about
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Jerrid DOMN8R
Jikkir  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, Jordan on Perf Mode is no harder than regular Jordan.

At least, when you've played normal Jordan enough times trying to just pass it that you don't need the notechart anymore...

I still say it's a joke ;P

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razzmatazz wrote:

It's even worse if you realized I have no life for the next week so I can spend all my time perfecting scores. Who needs friends? I have Guitar games to play.

It's even more worse that monday and wednesday are my school + work days.. and I hate this song...

One and done Time to start practicing for GH1 season.
Ericular  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wondering... why are all of the songs laid out for the entire playoffs (assuming they aren't a joke). I thought one of the features that kept competition more even was the fact that you only have a relatively short time to prepare and submit a score. I'm just wondering if that's how all the playoffs have been in the past? This is my first season. Not trying to criticize the organizers -- I definitely appreciate their time and effort.
Ekma  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As pleased as I might be with my TLB score; it will do me no good if these still going april fools twists are real, especially the opposite hand CoY. need truth, falling to bits here.

Will I get to smile (if I win my bracket in round 1 that is) or will I just go to a corner and cry in despair?
NIUDrew  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fcphantom wrote:
NIUDrew wrote:
As I said on the season thread, I challenge any other A1 bye players to Tattooed Love Boys. This is one of my favorites.

I'm not A1, but I'm A2 points leader. TLB is one of my favorites too. I'll play you during bye week.

Never mind. I got a really good score and decided not to wait to post it. You can try to beat it if you want.
Ericular  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jikkir, you're in. I had something come up this week so I won't be able to submit a score for the playoffs.

GL with the insane twists...
rabies  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ericular wrote:
Just wondering... why are all of the songs laid out for the entire playoffs (assuming they aren't a joke). I thought one of the features that kept competition more even was the fact that you only have a relatively short time to prepare and submit a score. I'm just wondering if that's how all the playoffs have been in the past? This is my first season. Not trying to criticize the organizers -- I definitely appreciate their time and effort.

LOL...I'm surprised elx has not let you guys off the hook yet...
You are right...we don't reveal all the songs for the playoffs ahead of time.....just as you said. Others caught on..I guess elx was enjoying you guys being unsure...

..sorry elx. Its april 3rd..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabies wrote:
Ericular wrote:

You are right...we don't reveal all the songs for the playoffs ahead of time.....just as you said. Others caught on..I guess elx was enjoying you guys being unsure...

YArrrrr.
Ha ha guys real funny (Data from Goonies)

Visit www.rockoutproductions.com to see what all the buzz is about
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Jerrid DOMN8R
Ekma  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabies wrote:

Thanks rabies. You never know :P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: