ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Left 4 Dead Banners
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FreeXBird  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: Left 4 Dead Banners Reply with quote

I saw the GH/RB banners, so I was bored and made my own for L4D.

THE ONES MADE BY ME WILL SUCK BALLS. I made them in Paint Shop Pro. I would appreciate it if anyone made their own banners or touched mine up. This thread could be an archive of everyone's for everyone to use. They could be achievements or accomplishments that aren't achievements.

To put these in your signature, use this code:
Code:
[IMG]url of the picture here[/IMG]

Please make the size roughly 300 x 40
I am not sure if you can put these on Valve's website; if someone can confirm, then you can post them there too.

Without further ado, here are the images:
I will order them in alphabetical order of what the banner is. I.E.: 'Back 2 Help (Achievement)' or 'Never Died In Versus Mode (user created)'
I will credit each person's image whether it be new or a re-creation of mine.

All 4 Dead (Achievement)
-FreeXBird

All Achievements Unlocked (User Created)
-inv4der

Nothing Special (Achievement)
-FreeXBird

Stomach Upset (Achievement)
-FreeXBird

What Are You Trying To Prove (Achievement)
-FreeXBird
-FreeXBird

Last edited by FreeXBird on Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
fUNC  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I love L4D, I think it would be odd to have these in your sig when posting in a forum dedicated to completely different type of game. Do the user pages on Valve's website support these?

~Kyle~

Scorehero's #1 Chiefs fan and L4D2 player
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: samsa3
FreeXBird  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fUNC wrote:
As much as I love L4D, I think it would be odd to have these in your sig when posting in a forum dedicated to completely different type of game. Do the user pages on Valve's website support these?

I don't go on Valve's website, so I wouldn't know. Sorry. But if someone could confirm it, that'd help.
TransfuSe  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fUNC wrote:

I talk about starcraft everywhere I can. It's like guitar hero doesnt even exist.
inv4der  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I admit, the banner thing may have gotten a bit out of hand. >_>

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
inv4der  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azurite wrote:
TBH, like 95% of the achievements in L4D are pretty damn easy to get: the only really difficult ones are the "Beat *blank* Campaign on Expert" ones and "Beat all 4 Campaigns on Expert", along with the really insane ones like beating a campaign with just pistols, without anyone dying ever, without using any items, all those ones.

LOL? That one's pretty easy.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azurite wrote:
TBH, like 95% of the achievements in L4D are pretty damn easy to get: the only really difficult ones are the "Beat *blank* Campaign on Expert" ones and "Beat all 4 Campaigns on Expert", along with the really insane ones like beating a campaign with just pistols, without anyone dying ever, without using any items, all those ones.

To be fair, a lot of the RB achievement are easy too. We just push ourselves to do superhuman things. There will never be a Caprici Di Diablo X Guitar FC achievement, but we have a banner because it's impressive. L4D could be expanded upon with something like "Don't take damage". ¯\(°_o)/¯

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Auriscope wrote:
Azurite wrote:

To be fair, a lot of the RB achievement are easy too. We just push ourselves to do superhuman things. There will never be a Caprici Di Diablo X Guitar FC achievement, but we have a banner because it's impressive. L4D could be expanded upon with something like "Don't take damage". ¯\(°_o)/¯

I never made a banner for CdD on its own. Your point is great though. How about Dead Air Expert under 20 minutes? (It's been done. >_>)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azurite wrote:
inv4der wrote:
Azurite wrote:

LOL? That one's pretty easy.

On Expert? 0_o

The achievement has no difficulty requirements beyond ones you set yourself. If you're after the achievements, it's still pretty easy on normal.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azurite wrote:

That's because 95% of the achievements are there to teach you how to be decent at Expert campaigns and Versus. If I'm playing a random X game and somebody's having a problem with shooting teammates, I can all but guarantee you that they haven't taken the time to get Safety First yet.

Edit: Also, this reminds me- I still need to play a match with/against you, inv4der

~Kyle~

Scorehero's #1 Chiefs fan and L4D2 player
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: samsa3
inv4der  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fUNC wrote:
Edit: Also, this reminds me- I still need to play a match with/against you, inv4der

It's somewhat my fault, since I barely play any non-rhythm games anymore.

Anyway, I was bored, so here you go:

If there's anything I'm good at, it's making hard banners. >_>

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CloudFuel  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I were to make some banners... they would be more for displaying the game and badass pics... or something funny... not for achievements.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CloudFuel PSN Name: Cloud_Fuel Wii Friend Code: 4265622918614549
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: