ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Radiohead's New Clothes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eastwinn  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:17 am    Post subject: Radiohead's New Clothes Reply with quote

Check out this article I originally found on songmeanings.net.

tl;dr: Radiohead doesn't think they can take writing a whole other album, so instead they plan on writing songs without pressure and releasing them (for free) as they go. Later on, they might compile then into EP's.

A topic was made earlier about Radiohead's newest song at the time, Harry Path (In The Memory Of). Well, as the article suggested they would, they have a new song, These Are My Twisted Words.

So what do you guys think of this approach? Do you think you'll come to prefer this approach, or would you rather have traditional albums?

PS: The title is just a play on words disjointed from the actual phrase. No need to try to find any hidden implications
thetubaman  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hope they don't break up. That would be a tremendous loss as far as actively touring and working bands that don't suck...

As far as the song it self goes, i love it. Fusing their classic style with a kind of psychedelic feel is pretty cool.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: