Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOU FC'D TIES THAT BIND WTF
8/7/18 - Fury of the Storm FC

On Jan 24, 2016, AdamHero wrote:
peach you are good at guitar hero
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on Bat Country, I saw you got that one a while ago.

You should get at least one of those four FCs you have left before you don't have drums anymore (HfT seems like the shortest grind if you're the least bit consistent with the outro), but it would be awesome to see you get the FSFC. Even with how little drums you get to play these days, I think you have a better shot at it than I do . Also, do you really think BatH is gonna be the hardest/grindiest FC for you? It's probably an unpopular opinion, but I think it's only marginally harder than Bat Country and definitely easier than Space Truckin'
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
Bendover  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually do agree that BatH isn't really the most difficult song I have left, but it's easily the most stressful and chokeable. Also I don't like the song that much which makes grinding a little worse. The roll in ST is def. harder than the drum solo in BatH but I'm very confident in being able to FC the rest, where as I still miss in the main beat of BatH sometimes if I'm not focusing on it 100% (probably just rust from not playing much, it's a problem for sure).

Skype wrote:
[4:09:44 PM] Jared Brock: War Ensemble is easy as hell [on drums]
RobGHH  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beast.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RobGHH PSN Name: robbie8n
Bendover  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update 21

Yay! Been pretty busy with work and other real-life circumstances, haven't been able to play as much as I would like. But I got my first FSFC, bass! I still have tons of score reduxing to get to eventually (top 5 on every game is my goal for now), but it feels like I've passed a huge milestone, even though I should've had this years ago, I just didn't have GHM lol. My next step is getting everything but One on GHM and then beginning the huge vocals grind I have ahead of me. I think it'll be fun to get back to, and I don't think I'm in any danger of burning out any time soon. I'm coming for that 2121 GHX

Skype wrote:
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay nice work
also plz put the nail in the coffin on GH5 omb once and for all lol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, talk about a comeback. Always nice to see another GH multi, especially one as good as you or GHX.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that's one instrument you no longer need to think about. Congrats
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RobGHH PSN Name: robbie8n
xXGhostTypeXx  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job
Getting the rest done on guitar shouldn't be much of a challenge for you
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From /just/ picking up bass on this side myself, good job, even though I know you're capable of insane things. Also GHM Guitar, you can probably get One with a bit of grinding/luck. Also... go get/enter scores on GH2/3. They feel a bit rejected. (Even though I'm pretty sure you have a GH3 FGFC already lol)
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice indeed. Metallica is definitely one of the harder games for bass.
8/7/18 - Fury of the Storm FC

On Jan 24, 2016, AdamHero wrote:
peach you are good at guitar hero
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on your FSFC! Must feel good to finally have it after all this time. How close to the guitar FSFC do you reckon you can get?
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job on GHM and the FSFC. Dyers Eve is such a pain.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
arvain  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely done. Although I'm pretty sure there's no relief or excitement for Xbass, for someone who "2nd try fc lol" Xgtr stuff that people get after 600. But that someone should've gotten the gh5 ombfgfc a longass time ago instead of stopping like 20 vox fcs short... Time to get on that. Now plz. gh5 vox is the fun. not.

What have I done, forcing GHX into playing other instruments x) The usual "we're safe, arvain is the only one bothering, so given his level at guitar, no chance of ombfsfc happening" has turned into "oh gosh, quick, GHX is actually getting way closer" ! Pedro, if/when you get back from your southern journey, there will be serious competition.
Bendover  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gh5 omb will happen pretty soon. I've been studying/playing the remaining songs and I don't think too many of them will be that grindy/annoying to get (saturday night/play that funky music are still a mystery to me tho).

gh2/3/any game without pics or scores is on the backburner right now. I eventually want every FC documented but actually getting the FCs is more important to me. Redoing those games that I don't have pictures for will give me an opportunity to improve my scores too, so that'll all happen once I've "maxed out" on FCs (essentially, when I just have super difficult stuff left like the last 10 guitar FCs/4 drum FCs)

Guitar FSFC is not as impossible as I once thought. I will need to hardwire my guitar before that happens, it's already dropping notes like crazy and it's only getting worse with each day. I'm debating whether I should even continue using it until I can hardwire it, might just be a good time to go all in on vocals. But there's 12 songs that can stop me and I think I have a good chance at almost all of them. Breakdown because why not:

12. Eruption (GHVH): Should've happened already, I've made it past the strumming a few times already and just choked on the tapping. If I really grind consistency on the tapping this should fall easily enough.
11. Fury of the Storm (GHWOR): I have a -1 in the dumb strumming part right after the long tapping bit in the solo. When I'm playing well, that's the only spot I remotely struggle with.
10. Decontrol (GH1): It should be done by now, 44/47 and no Decontrol is a joke. Only above Eruption/Fury because I have no method for the solo.
9. Beast and the Harlot (GH2): Last time I played this I FCd the solo but I missed earlier, and that was my first run in prolly like 4-5 years. Couldn't hit it again but this is so possible.
8. Sudden Death (GHWOR): All depends on Verse 2 consistency, which changes by the day. I'm usually pretty good about Solo B.
7. Fire it Up (GH1): Weird but learnable solo and not too hard outside of that.
6. Chemical Warfare (GHWOR): Again, not too bad outside of Solo 1, which I've had some success on.
5. Bark at the Moon (GH1): Nothing complicated about this one, straight up tough song that will require a lot of grinding.
4. One (GHM): Probably should be lower, but it's the song I've played most recently out of these 12 and the sliders feel impossible to get consistent with. The transition into the tapping is the hardest part for me, but it's very possible I'll miss after it too.
3. TTFAF (GHSH): Need to get my muscle memory working for this one, otherwise I just miss in 90% of the sections. I think STGB is overrated and very learnable so hopefully this one can be taken down eventually.
2. I'm the One (GHVH): I can't strum that fast while keeping up with the fret changes. Maybe if I had an xplorer still, but I don't.
1. Trogdor (GH2): Impossible unless I get swap magic. Not even thinking about this one until I have <5 FCs left.

So I do think FSFC is possible for me. It'll be the best thing I've ever accomplished in this game, but I think it's possible at my current skill. I think everything besides the top 5 songs I have on that breakdown might even go down by the end of the year, provided I get the issues with my guitar fixed.

Skype wrote:
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 48 of 49

Jump to: