ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Jedibob5's Accomplishments: Welcome to the Jungle FC!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jedibob5  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang... Long time, no FCs... At least until now, where I FCed Today with the interesting score of 218,218. Part of the reason is that I went on a vacation to Florida last week, but part of it is that I've hit an FC brick wall of sorts. There's not many songs I can really FC at this skill level...

Jedibob5's Accomplishments - Demon Cleaner FC!
Scorehero: The only place where one can say "I choked on the Red Snake" and nobody will think twice.
jedibob5  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

METALLICA ACQUIRED! Yep, I've bought Guitar Hero Metallica, and with it comes a For Whom the Bell Tolls FC. Unforgiven will probably come soon, and I don't know what next after that. 17 FCs across all games so far, seems 20's coming soon.

Scorehero: The only place where one can say "I choked on the Red Snake" and nobody will think twice.
jedibob5  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THROUGH THE FIRE AND THE FLAMES WE CARRY OOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! Until 82%, at least.

Yep, I finally passed the total skittlestorm of They're Hammer-Ons! Twice! However...
First time, failed at 68% during transition of climactic build up. I was so friggin excited when Post Insanity started.
Then I actually pulled it off again and reached 82% during Twin Solo! I think if I use SP right (accidentally activated during Sam's Solo) that run, I may be able to pass it, as long as I can get past the Snake and You Rock! (I've practiced that section before, and I can't really get the right rhythm for tapping it...)

vlad-  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GJ on getting the schools out fc. That one took me a while! Trust me, in a few months youll be hitting 40-50 gh3x fcs. After all, I fced schools out only 4 months ago!
Acc Thread - FC #55 HiC, #56 BiF!

TTFAF 5* [x] (23/6/2009)
TTFAF 700k [ ] 631k
50 GH3X FC's [x] Welcome to the Jungle
55 GH3X FC's [x] Holiday In Cambodia
60 GH3X FC's [56] Latest - Before I Forget
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1449907#1449907
There, that's the link to your post. To link to a specific post, click the little paper thing by the post time and date, I think it is.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
jedibob5  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, that's it. Thanks.

jedibob5  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radio Song FC. I've been really close to this one for a while, finally got it. Woo.

Anyways... I'm quite surprised that I haven't gotten Metal Heavy Lady yet. It's second-easiest on that FC breakdown thing, and I'm nearing 20 cumulative FCs across all games (18 so far), so I should get this down soon. I'm going to work on it now.
Yay! Got it! Plus, that makes a grand total of 19 FCs from all games! I wonder what's going to be the 20th?

jedibob5  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the 20th total FC across all games is:
Sunshine of Your Love! This song pwns, although the solo gave me a good bit of trouble... On the previous run I had missed just before the end of the outro. (plus an overstrum too, i believe.) I got pissed off, so I ran through the outro a few times in practice, then nailed it on the next run.

EDIT: And another GH3 FC! WYWY this time. It was definitely overdue, but I just didn't work on it much.

oddlyuneven  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep going, man. I was at about the same place you were when I got 8 GH3 FC's in one day!!! It was one of my greatest GH days ever, the toughest (and first) that I got that day was Paranoid. I was going after the XBox 360 Enlightened Guitarist achievement and nailed it. I've only managed 5 altogether since that day though. Keep on trucking!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, all of the sudden I'm dominating GH3! Now I've got My Name is Jonas! That makes 5 consecutive GH3 FCs... However, on both WT and Metallica I can't seem to find anything else I can really do. I'll probably check the FC breakdowns to see what I should go after on those games.

Also: Two new firsts for me! Now I'm ranked as a "Pro" on these forums, and MNIJ is my first 8-star! Woot!

jedibob5  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a new guitar controller! Woo! It's a new GHWT guitar, and it's pretty cool. It's replacing my aging Wii GH3 LP which is just about literally held together by a couple of rubber bands. The WT one seems to be built sturdier, which is good, plus it looks better.

Anyway, the first FC with my new guitar is... Obstacle 1. I seem to be picking up a lot of these newbie FCs a lot later than I should.

jedibob5  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LAY DOWN FC!!! Woohoo!! Didn't really take me incredibly long, just a couple of days of grinding. I found the absolute STUPIDEST places to choke in.

jedibob5  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TTFAF = PWNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I PASSED THROUGH THE FIRE AND FLAMES ON EXPERT!!! Took me long enough!!!

I started experimenting with hyperspeed recently, I tried playing on level 2. The intro is a lot harder for me to pass under Hyperspeed, and I don't know whether I was just lucky for the solos (I hit the SP phrase right before the trips of doom) or if the hyperspeed was playing a part in it... I couldn't tell.

236 NS
83%

jedibob5  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, come on! Doesn't anyone read this??

However, it seems that whenever I post wondering if someone reads this, someone replies...

GenericName  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once you beat TTFAF for the first time, you will start improving pretty fast.... from my experience. It's such an awesome feeling passing it for the first time. Congrats.

And you already FC'd Lay Down? I can't FC that for some reason...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: