Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
BobDole's Guitar (Decontrol FC 45/47)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
k3v227  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see that GH80's is becoming a little more mainstream lately haha. It's accomplishments, BaTH specifically, like these that make me miss this game and inspire me to want to get a few songs I never could... Keep it up man, 80's ftw.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was just a little challenge I did for no particular reason...the rules were as follows:

only 1 try per song allowed (exception allowed if song is failed on the first try)
no star power

The goals:

FC as many songs as possible
5-star everything

I did accomplish the 5-star goal by the way, and honestly it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. The only song that was even something of a challenge was Jordan, and even then I got it with what felt like a pretty awful run (no good combos in either B or C and completely bombed the first half of the bridge). I did actually have to play Jordan twice though because I failed it the first time.

I FCed 31/64 songs, which I thought was pretty decent...could have been a bit higher (definitely at least 32) if I hadn't been drunk when I played the first 3 tiers lol. I only got 1 FC in each one of those...but when I picked it back up later I stepped up and knocked out 9/10 songs in tiers 4 and 5 (only missing on Cherry Pie, which is one of the easiest songs in that group anyway). From then on I'd say I did alright...some disappointments on songs I thought I could get but also a few nice surprises (specifically Madhouse, Laid to Rest, and Less Talk More Rokk, 3 songs that I have historically been pretty terrible at). Also not really surprised but satisfied that I was able to knock off a few of the harder songs here and there, most notably Freya, Bad Reputation, Psychobilly Freakout, and Fall of Pangea.

Below is a full breakdown of how I did FC-wise, using the FC breakdown generated by SpoonMan's thread as a template. Green is FC and red is non-FC:

01) Heart-Shaped Box
02) Mr. Fix-It
03) Parasite
04) Radium Eyes
05) Soy Bomb
06) Can't You Hear Me Knockin'
07) X-Stream
08) Surrender
09) Yes We Can
10) Monkey Wrench

11) Red Lottery
12) Laughtrack
13) John The Fisherman

14) Cherry Pie
15) Message In A Bottle

16) The New Black
17) Strutter
18) Elephant Bones
19) Trippin' On A Hole In A Paper Heart

20) Collide
21) Shout At The Devil

22) Last Child
23) Girlfriend
24) Who Was In My Room Last Night?

25) Tattooed Love Boys
26) Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight
27) Jessica

28) Less Talk More Rokk
29) Woman
30) Laid To Rest
31) Madhouse
32) Raw Dog

33) Carry On Wayward Son
34) Killing In The Name
35) One For The Road

36) Rock This Town
37) YYZ

38) Stop!
39) Thunderhorse
40) Mother

41) Sweet Child O' Mine
42) Crazy On You
43) Push Push (Lady Lightning)
44) FTK
45) Freya
46) You Really Got Me
47) War Pigs
48) Them Bones
49) Search and Destroy
50) Arterial Black

51) Bad Reputation
52) Carry Me Home
53) Fall Of Pangea
54) Psychobilly Freakout

55) Gemini
56) Free Bird
57) The Light That Blinds
58) Institutionalized
59) Six
60) Misirlou
61) Hangar 18
62) Beast And The Harlot
63) Trogdor
64) Jordan

BobDole  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally have a working PS3 again...however I lost my saves so I'm currently re-unlocking songs. So far I've done GH3, GHA, and TBRB (the last two are technically pointless since I have the FGFCs, but there are still fun songs in those games that I like to play from time to time). I'm working on GHWT and stopping every so often to practice hard songs, which is a lot more fun now that I figured out how to make purple notes easier...lag calibration. Granted I didn't figure this out on my own; I simply remembered people talking about it and decided to give it a try. Turns out it works great and my opinion of GHWT is now much higher than it used to be.

GHWT:

75. Beat It
76. No Sleep Till Brooklyn

Coincidentally these songs are ranked at exactly those places in the community breakdown...didn't do that on purpose, it just kinda happened. By the way I have one FC above 76 (Scream Aim Fire at 78) and am missing one below (Sweet Home Alabama...should be able to fix that soon, it's not that hard).

Anyway the lag calibration trick actually works so great that my 75th FC, Beat It, happened twice in a row...I FCed it normally in quickplay, then when I reached the song later in career mode I FCed it again lol.

Beat It FC

During random practice I realized that No Sleep Till Brooklyn seemed relatively easy in practice mode, so I made a casual attempt at FCing it last night and got it pretty quickly...took like 7-8 runs but most of them were just stupid misses in the mind-numbing verses; only 2 actual solo misses prior to FC.

No Sleep Till Brooklyn FC

I didn't really think about this before, but it seems that I've just knocked out the two most boring hard songs in the game...that's probably a good thing. Really glad that I didn't have to spend a long time on No Sleep Till Brooklyn in particular.

I don't have any song-specific goals but I am going to try for 80 FCs, which would also put me in good position to reach 600 on-disc FCs assuming that I can pick up a few more from Metallica and/or Van Halen later. I have 592 right now and 76 FCs in GHWT.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally go for 80/86 if you think you can get it! I can't wait to see you hit 600!

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
nunovanhalen023  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems like there's always a few songs to come back to and fc...
Great job with these two! I have to admit that both of those songs are probably the best 1st try fcs I've ever gotten.
BobDole  

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a few random new FCs today, mostly inspired by the breakdown threads (which are reminding me of do-able songs that I failed to FC in the past). These were all done very quickly but one of them is actually a pretty solid FC:

This is a "broken" chord song; it doesn't have much in the way of difficulty outside of the chords, and the chords aren't terribly difficult when you know how to approach them (hit them as late as you can).

When I went to enter these FCs into my database, I found out that I had actually already FCed this song...somehow I was convinced that I hadn't. Anyway it's not terribly difficult so I'm not too surprised.

An annoying chordy song with a few kinda hard parts...I laughed when this showed up early in the top group of the GHWoR DLC thread. It is definitely easier than Hands All Over and not much harder than We're All Gonna Die (both of those songs are in the lower group).

This is actually a pretty good FC for me, though it didn't take much effort today. I got it on my first try and I didn't even practice it beforehand. However, I have spent a lot of time in the past just randomly practicing this song and I have become quite comfortable with the solo so...yeah. It was bound to happen once I actually sat down and played some real runs (or just one...didn't expect it to come THAT easily but I'll take it).

That's 69/80 for GHWoR DLC now...I was really only going for things I knew I could get easily so I don't know if I'll go for anymore from this group soon...though I do REALLY want to knock out Hands All Over at some point. That would take actual practice though, which I don't feel like doing right now.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think 80/80 is possible for you?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
BobDole  

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Do you think 80/80 is possible for you?

I wouldn't say that it's absolutely impossible, but basically everything that got ranked ahead of Get Your Gunn in the breakdown thread would take a ton of practice. Everything else is definitely well within my capabilities but I'm not actively working on any of them at the moment.

WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was so happy when I got GYG. 1st try WTF!

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I was so happy when I got GYG. 1st try WTF!

Thanks! Getting it on the first try was definitely a bit lucky, but it's also somewhat of a cumulative effect from all my random practice sessions on that solo...in the most recent ones I had even been able to hit it a few times in a row. And because the song is short and has no other hard parts, hitting it in practice really isn't that different from actually FCing the song.

Also I'm updating because I knocked out 3 more FCs yesterday, though I'm keeping the "Get Your Gunn" thread title for now since that was only 2 days ago and these new FCs kinda suck:

I'm guessing the reason that I didn't FC this before was because I was umcomfortable with the constant triplet riffs...anyway it has laughably easy solos for a Bodom song but the riffs are sorta tricky.

This is from GH5 DLC; it's basically just a consistency song with annoying riffs scattered throughout. Fortunately the only riff that really bothered me (the zigzags) only happens in the early parts of the song, so it wasn't too hard.

Another Bodom song with easy solos, though the ones in this song are harder than those in Blooddrunk.

Overall situations:

71/80 GHWoR DLC

Ok, the options actually are pretty thin at this point, this is what I have left:

--2 Slash songs (Watch This isn't actually that hard, probably the easiest song left overall)
--5 songs from that big metal pack (3 Black Label Society, then Living Dead Beat and World on Fire...obviously all very hard songs)
--Hands All Over (the prospect of a FAFC of Telephantasm serves as motivation but so far it hasn't been enough to get me to learn the retarded ending)
--All I Want (basically a harder Hands All Over...one of the worst charts ever IMO; takes what should be an easy strumming section and makes it extremely frustrating by expecting us to replicate sloppiness perfectly; also the strumming section makes a brief, unwelcome reappearance right at the end of the song)

153/162 GH5 DLC

Songs remaining:

Let Love Rule (solo is really fun but the rest of the song is SOOOOOO boring...ugh)
Guilty Pleasures (don't really remember what this song's hard part looks like honestly...)
Panic Attack! (shouldn't be too bad, just consistency)
Who I Am (several different hard part and it's long...doubt I'll FC it soon but it's a very fun song)
Twilight of the Thunder God (strumming is easy, some minimal practice on the solo would probably solve this one)
Free Bird (can't even access this one lol...Wii chart)
Welcome to My Nightmare (practice would probably go a long way as it did with Get Your Gunn, but this is still very hard)
Afterlife (solo D isn't hard, it's the transition into it...also I'm pretty bad at solo C in general)
Hangar 18 (fuck whoever charted this, seriously...every time I play this song I regret it because of how annoying the slide riff is)

Don't know if I feel like going for any of these at the moment either but most of them are definitely doable.

On the other hand, my GHWT DLC stands at only 133/158, so maybe there's better opportunities there...or maybe just more hard songs. There's also some on-disc games where my numbers are not good, like GHM.

Overall I don't really have any specific plans, but don't be surprised if I just randomly FC songs every so often.

BobDole  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guitar Hero World Tour DLC:

134. The James Bond Theme

This was pretty random, and I did it months ago (I believe it happened sometime in 2013 actually) but just never bothered to post it. Unfortunately I did not get a video, because my video camera didn't work anymore and I just didn't care enough to replace it (and I still don't). Basically I had been playing random runs of it every now and then because it's a fun song, and one of those times I just so happened to FC it. I think I even FCed it again a few days after that; I seem to remember FCing it twice but I'm not completely sure on that (the song didn't stop being fun after I FCed it, so I still played it often). Not that it matters anyway.

Anyway, because I have all but lost the motivation to grind hard songs, and I have nothing left but hard (for me) songs...this thread likely won't see another post unless something random like this happens again. As such, here is a long list of all of the songs that I haven't FCed, broken down by game/category:

Guitar Hero 1 (5 songs)

Texas Flood
Bark at the Moon
Fire It Up
Decontrol
Get Ready 2 Rokk

I think I 100% overstrummed 2 of these at one point; I know that I did that on Texas Flood (overstrum in the outro too...) and I may have done it on Decontrol too (I at least hit the hard part once; either missed or overstrummed after). I have hit the hardest parts of Get Ready 2 Rokk and Fire It Up on GH2 customs strumming every note. I was never close on Bark at the Moon.

Guitar Hero 1 Secret Songs (1 song)

Trippolette

I don't think I ever really seriously attempted this, but there's no way I could get it anyway; I even had a little bit of trouble FCing this song on Rock Band when it came out on Rock Band Network (and that's with working HOPOs obviously).

Guitar Hero 2 (4 songs)

Hangar 18
Jordan
The Light That Blinds
Trogdor

The Light That Blinds seriously doesn't belong here...but yes I did actually try to FC it at around the same time that I was FCing Misirlou, Six, and Institutionalized. Just couldn't get consistent at the solo. Obviously I don't think it's actually the 4th hardest song in the game, I just suck really bad at it.

Guitar Hero 2 360 Exclusives (1 song)

The Trooper

I couldn't remember if I had this or not...guess not. I know I got close a few times; probably even got past the solo.

Guitar Hero 2 DLC (1 song)

Detonation

Another one that I haven't seriously attempted because I know I can't do it. Getting Bury the Hatchet to make it 23/24 made me happy though.

Guitar Hero 80s (4 songs)

Because, It's Midnite
Ballroom Blitz
Round and Round
Play With Me

I was seriously attempting Play With Me at one point, and almost got it. Could have also gotten Round and Round, but didn't due to lack of consistency. Other two are un-touchable for me.

Guitar Hero 80s Unreleased Chart (0 songs)

This category is just that badass Metal Health chart with the first solo still in there; I don't even remember how I got it exactly, but I have FCed it on video. So nothing left here.

Guitar Hero 3 (3 songs)

Raining Blood
One
Through the Fire and Flames

Well...Raining Blood is doable...maybe...I know I've hit everything in the Flood section but I don't think I've ever FCed the whole section at once. And I usually miss in either Mosh 1 or the subsequent verse anyway.

Guitar Hero 3 DLC (17 songs)

Putting Holes in Happiness
Tom Morello Guitar Battle
Slash Guitar Battle
The Devil Went Down to Georgia
Ernten Was Wir Saen
Johnny, I Hardly Knew Ya
Rock of Ages (Live)
Surfing With the Alien
For the Love of God
Soothsayer
Operation Ground and Pound
Revolution Deathsquad
Heroes of Our Time
The Day That Never Comes
All Nightmare Long
The Judas Kiss
My Apocalypse

A lot of songs here, but only about half are even remotely possible (2/3 of boss battles, 2/3 of Virtuoso pack, and the DragonForce pack = 7 songs that are absolutely out of reach). However, that still leaves 10 potential FCs. Some would be a real stretch for me while others almost look like easy pickings. There's definitely some good possibilities here if I'm inclined to pick up more FCs.

Guitar Hero 3 DLC 360 Exclusive (0 songs)

This category is for the Halo theme, which I separated out because I have never owned a 360; I FCed it as a GH3 custom.

Guitar Hero On Tour (2 songs)

Black Magic Woman
Rock the Night

I played the GHOT setlist on GH3, treating them like custom charts basically (I never claimed, nor do I claim now, that these are legit GHOT FCs--I just did them for fun and to have more songs to track progress for). I intended to learn the strumming in Black Magic Woman and FC it, but never did. Rock the Night was hard enough that I probably wasn't going to FC it, but I don't remember specifically what was hard about it/how hard it actually was.

Guitar Hero Aerosmith (0 songs)

Even having the FGFC, I still put this in every so often to play Train Kept A Rollin' and Walk This Way.

Guitar Hero World Tour (10 songs)

Zakk Wylde Guitar Duel
Ted Nugent Guitar Duel
Sweet Home Alabama (Live)
Love Removal Machine
Mr. Crowley
Crazy Train
Overkill
Hot for Teacher
Pull Me Under
Satch Boogie

Everything outside of Satch Boogie is possible, but all of these songs annoy me in one way or another. It's mostly the purple notes, but I'm pretty sure at least two of these songs (Sweet Home Alabama and Pull Me Under) don't even have any of those. So maybe there's something here. And it's not like I can't FC purple notes, but I do still hate them.

Guitar Hero World Tour DLC songs 1-50 (14 songs)

That Was Just Your Life
The End of the Line
Broken, Beat & Scarred
The Day That Never Comes
All Nightmare Long
Cyanide
The Unforgiven III
The Judas Kiss
Suicide & Redemption J.H.
Suicide & Redemption K.H.
My Apocalypse
Ted Nugent Guitar Duel (Co-op)
Zakk Wylde Guitar Duel (Co-op)
Anything

Now there's a treasure trove of easy possible FCs...the thing is that all of my Death Magnetic FCs are in GH3. I've never bothered to do them in the newer games, so there's some really easy songs on the table here. I have 7/11 of Death Magnetic FCed on GH3, and while not all of those are super easy, I could probably at least replicate that here without a crazy amount of effort.

Guitar Hero World Tour DLC songs 51-100 (1 song)

Foxey Lady (Live at Woodstock)

This must have a lot of purple note bullshit...I don't remember any specifics though. It's probably pretty hard.

Guitar Hero World Tour DLC songs 101-150 (5 songs)

Bodhisattva
Grave of Opportunity
Guitar Hero On Tour: Modern Hits Theme
Down with Disease (Live)
Chalkdust Torture (Live)

Down with Disease is probably fairly easy and I don't remember much of anything about Grave of Opportunity. The others I doubt I'd bother with.

Guitar Hero World Tour DLC songs 151-158 (4 songs)

Bloodmeat
Camel's Night Out
The Silence is Deafening
Dueling Banjos

Two hard but doable ones, an impossible (for me) one, and wtf is The Silence is Deafening?! I had to look at it as I was writing this because I was so curious...turns out it's another hard but doable song.

Guitar Hero On Tour Decades (35 songs)

Dirty Little Secret
Crushcrushcrush
Take Over, The Break's Over
The Pretender
Tarantula
One Step Closer
Remedy
The Middle
Can't Stop
I Believe in a Thing Called Love
Buddy Holly
Are You Gonna Go My Way
No Rain
Volcano Girls
Down
I Can't Drive 55
The One I Love
La Bamba
Any Way You Want It
You Give Love A Bad Name
All Right Now
One Way Or Another
Free Ride
Rock and Roll Band
Sweet Home Alabama (Live)
We Are the Champions
Smooth Criminal
Satch Boogie
Ready, Set, Go!
Some Might Say
Eye of the Tiger
Everything is Everything
Diventerai Una Star
Estrella Polar
You Can't Stop Me

I always intended to play this in GH3 just like I did with GHOT, but never was able to find the charts. I have occasionally considered an attempt at reconstructing them myself as customs, but that would be far too much work.

Guitar Hero Metallica (12 songs)

Wherever I May Roam
All Nightmare Long
Mercyful Fate
Hit the Lights
Master of Puppets
Battery
Evil
War Ensemble
One
Dyer's Eve
Disposable Heroes
Fight Fire With Fire

I don't know why I'm so bad at this game; besides Welcome Home (Sanitarium) I have pretty much no good FCs on it. I'm sure I could get at least a few of these songs if I tried though. At one point I remember being really good at Hit the Lights solo 2...hitting it on practically every run; the problem was that I would always miss somewhere in the 3rd solo. I learned how to hit Evil's tapping solo when it came up in a breakdown thread, so I'm sure I could do that one too. Mercyful Fate is probably just a patience test. Battery and Wherever I May Roam are really not that hard compared to some FCs I have on other games (and they're both definitely easier than Sanitarium too anyway). If I ever stop being retarded with Master of Puppet's solo (I seriously have never been the least bit consistent on it), that could happen too.

Guitar Hero On Tour Modern Hits (35 songs)

Dimension
Violet Hill
Where Are We Runnin'
Sweet Sacrifice
Reptilia
Unconditional
Do the Panic
Chelsea Dagger
Dashboard
Lassoo
Call to Arms
Half-Truism
The Fallen
Lights and Sounds
Miss Murder
Still Waiting
This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race
Everybody Get Dangerous
Ruby
Adrenaline
The Metal
Falling Down
What Do I Have to Do
Always Where I Need to Be
All My Life
Paralyzer
I Wanna Be Your Man
Shockwave
Golden Skans
On Call
Scream Aim Fire
When You're Gone
Napoleon Says
Que No
Via Le Mani Dagli Occhi

Same deal here as with Decades; the entire game is un-FCed because I haven't played it.

Guitar Hero Smash Hits (3 songs)

Raining Blood
Play With Me
Through the Fire and Flames

Flood (or whatever they called it in this game) is not so hard here, but I still have the same issues with the riffs as in GH3 that would make it hard for me to even get to that section with an FC. I've hit everything in Play With Me multiple times but don't have the consistency to seriously attempt it.

Guitar Hero 5 (3 songs)

Scatterbrain (Live)
Done With Everything, Die For Nothing
21st Century Schizoid Man

I haven't really attempted these songs in a long time, but they're all within the realm of possibility for sure. I have had some promising runs of Scatterbrain, which is the only one of the three I've played somewhat recently (not grinding it or even practicing it though; it's just a fun song).

Guitar Hero 5 DLC (9 songs)

Let Love Rule
Guilty Pleasures
Panic Attack!
Who I Am
Twilight of the Thunder God
Free Bird
Welcome to My Nightmare
Afterlife
Hangar 18

With the exception of Hangar 18, all of these are attainable, and I can remember near FCs on a few of them. Free Bird is exceptionally unlikely because that's the Wii chart, which I've never had access to. I've always thought that maybe I'll play it as a GHTune or something...

Guitar Hero Van Halen (8 songs)

And the Cradle Will Rock...
You Really Got Me
Hear About It Later
Romeo Delight
Hot for Teacher
I'm the One
Spanish Fly
Eruption

I was actually really close to Romeo Delight one time; I spent a little bit of time on the solo and then I think I choked the outro or something. I know that I made it past the solo.

DJ Hero (0 songs)

I bought this game on the cheap just to FC the 10 guitar songs, and I did...but it wasn't nearly as easy as I thought it would be. Besides the anticipated difficulty of Fight! Smash! Win!'s solo, there was a lot of random combo-dropping glitchiness to deal with. Big Beat/Lapdance was my last FC and took by far the longest because it had the most glitches.

Band Hero (0 songs)

I Heard It Through the Grapevine was a bit of an issue here, though I don't think it took me too long to get it. Other than that, I Want You To Want Me (Live) was the only other song that gave me any real trouble, and that one took me something like 40 minutes to FC. I also distinctly remember SRFCing American Pie despite never having heard the song before (I got really lucky on the tempo changes).

Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock (15 songs)

Ravenous
Ties That Bind
Modern Day Cowboy
(You Can Still) Rock in America
Burn
Holy Wars...The Punishment Due
This Day We Fight!
Sudden Death
Setting Fire to Sleeping Giants
Chemical Warfare
If You Want Peace...Prepare for War
Nemesis
Speeding (Vault Version)
Fury of the Storm
Black Widow of La Porte

I guess this situation is kinda similar to GHM for me...other than Call Me the Breeze (Live) and Calling, I really have nothing in this game. I could get at least a few of these...I know how to hit Nemesis now, I've hit Holy War's hard solo in a real run, and Modern Day Cowboy...come on.

Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock DLC (9 songs)

Hands All Over
Nothing To Say
Watch This
All I Want
Parade of the Dead
Crazy Horse
Black Sunday
Living Dead Beat
World on Fire

The only one of these that I really care to try for is Hands All Over, to get the Telephantasm FAFC...but every time I look at it, I'm just like fuck that. I usually can't even get myself to practice it. Random nonsense strumming rhythms at the end of a ~6 minute song that isn't even fun? No thanks. Also Living Dead Beat is probably one of my most often-played songs on GHWoR (the riffs are really fun IMO) but there's no way in hell I'd ever FC it.

Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock DLC 360 Exclusives (3 songs)

The Infection
Na Na Na
Resistance

I've seen videos of these, and they all look like interesting semi-challenging songs to FC (I think The Infection got shafted a bit in the breakdown thread and should have been on there). A lot of people insist that Resistance is a really hard song but I have never been able to really believe that; I honestly think that I would take it down pretty quickly if I had access to it.

As a bit of a summing up, here are my total rhythm game stats as of now:

Guitar Hero FCs = 1140 (204 un-FCed)
Rock Band FCs = 2595 (357 un-FCed)
Rock Revolution FCs = 43 (10 un-FCed)

Grand Total = 3778 (571 un-FCed)

...and that's what I've always loved about these games. You can always get better, and there's always more songs to FC.

Now I'm not going to proofread this, because it's too long (and I have even more text than this ready to post on the Rock Band side). But I will check to see if anybody has necro-ed this thread before I post (unlikely, but possible due to my updated thread title).

...yeah no. Somebody did actually necro my Rock Band thread though.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's still a pretty good list of FCs you've gotten, though. Most of those are better than I've done (and probably will ever do).

Even if you never pick up GH again, I think you can be proud of what you've done. Congrats.

BobDole  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to restart my computer for Windows updates, so I put in GHVH and played a quick setlist. After terrible runs of ...And the Cradle Will Rock and Here About It Later (neither of which I have FCed), I had a great run on Romeo Delight. This particular FC was going to happen eventually; I've known how to hit all the parts of it for awhile now, and I'm not even particularly inconsistent at the solo--the thing is that I've never actually grinded it. I just play it for fun every so often. Some coulda/shoulda-been runs have resulted from this, including one where I made it past the solo only to forget how to do the outro and one where my only miss was the slider note near the beginning of the solo. I actually kind of forgot how to do the outro in this run too, but I hit it anyway. I DID remember to start with a double downstrum, I just didn't remember the strum counts. This is FC #40 for me on GHVH.

FL4RE  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job dude, getting closer to 600 now.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey congrats. With some of the other FCs you have, there's no reason you shouldn't plow right through to 620/660. After that there will be some headaches, but with patience and hard work 630+ is definitely possible.

Between WT, Metallica, VH, and WoR, there are plenty of songs left that should be what I call a "same day" FC, meaning that you FC them the same day you start trying to. There are probably a few in there that would take less than 10 attempts.

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ihatebarracuda
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 21 of 23

Jump to: