ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Trimoly: GHWT XDrums FCs #1 & #2 BYOB, Dammit (GH3X 67/70)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trimoly  

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject: Trimoly: GHWT XDrums FCs #1 & #2 BYOB, Dammit (GH3X 67/7 Reply with quote

MY KIT (MESH MODDED IONS)

8.3 Sweet day for me. Two FCs in like half an hour or sumthing. Pretty happy with these. Dammit is obviously an FC and not choke on the last note. One note slipped when I activated the SP and it shows 998/999 but it's obviously an FC. Going for more drum FCs. Learned Trapped Under Ice breakdown and I'm actually kinda consistent on it (one foot on pedal btw) so it might come sooner or later.

6.3 Started an FC rivalry on WT Xtar with a frined of mine. First goal is 60 FCs. FCd those two songs very quickly. Just bought this game today for xbox. Those 22 first FCs are on ps2 like a year ago (managed to FC Purple Haze back then O_o). So yeah, that's pretty much it. Going for some OMB stuff aswell (some of you might actually know me better from RB side as an OMB player).

1.3.10 First update in like 8 months on GH side. Some of you might know me from RB side. So today I played GH3 or the first time in about five months and managed to get two FCs. TWIE as #66 and CoP as #67 (lol soooo overdue). Happy to get these down. Might go for RaBl dunno yet.

YAAAS

11.7 Haven't been updating lately but I thought it would be good time to bumb now. I have got a couple of FCs lately. HiC in gh3 which makes 61 GH3 FCs and Purple Haze which makes 21 GHWT FCs. I have a video of Purple Haze solo 3 (splitscreen) and you can go watch it here. I also uploaded an old video,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5.6 Go watch the montage right here

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

27.5 Haven't been updating lately, due to lack of accomplishes, but I think this is something that is worth updating. So I lost all my consistency on 666 solo 1, but somehow managed to get it a couple of times in like 15 minutes in practice. Then decided to do some real runs and this happened! Holy shit.

TNotB full solo FC -video azuritestyle, go watch nao and subscribe for moar videos. : )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8.5 Yes! Finally got it. I haven't been able to play the intro and outro, but one of my friends taught me to slide my index and middle fingers and after taht I got it pretty fast. Also, I accidentally fixed my whammy bar by breaking it first and then using a rubber band so I got a pretty nice score too. Very happy with this, only 1 FC to go till 60. I hope it'll be NotB but not sure though..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7.5 So I was practising NotB solo1, and go pretty damn consistent on it. One part of it was very difficult for me, but once I learned a good tapping style for it (yeah, only nubs tap that solo but I am a nub so >_<) I got it like every time. This FC will happen soon I hope, so wish me luck on it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4.5 This is my first post on the forums. I have been here a while but haven't posted anything. I thought I could make own topic here so here ya go.

This thread will mostly be my GH3 accomplishes, but if I get some cool FCs from othere games I will post them too.

So lets start with today's TTL FC. YEEEES!

I'm really happy with that, no bad chokes. Score is bad because my whammybar ain't working.

Also, I think I might list some other cool FCs that I have. In my opinion the best ones are TTL, Cliffs of Dover, My Curse and Don't Hold Back. I think the next one will be Impulse or Nothing for me Here.

Last edited by Trimoly on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:09 pm; edited 21 times in total
oddballzfrank  

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice!! this is a tough FC, pretty tiring too, keep on FCing!!!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Odd Ball Frank
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is why I say no one can know for sure if they're the best or not- people like you pop up out of nowhere all the time!

Who's to say there isn't someone out there, unknown, who could cream Phenom or Chris?

Check out my Youtube channel!
We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
Davers  

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to have this FC. Awesome job man. Nice to see someone new who's really good

sorasgoof wrote:
This is why I say no one can know for sure if they're the best or not- people like you pop up out of nowhere all the time!

Who's to say there isn't someone out there, unknown, who could cream Phenom or Chris?

I've played some REALLY GOOD people online that told me they were registered here but never posted.
smokyprogg  

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on TTL. That song can be a real bitch.

Also, welcome to scorehero!

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So yeah, I practiced NotB solo 1 for a sec and got pretty consistent of it. This FC is basically just a matter of time. I hope it will happen soon. It would be like one of my best FCs.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, bump for Before I Forget FC.

Last edited by Trimoly on Wed May 27, 2009 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trimoly  

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omigad bump for NotB FC. O_o

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! That's a really awesome FC! Congrats !

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWESOME job, especially on Take This Life. Everytime I see someone FC this song, my brain assplodes... Number Of The Best is a cool FC too, but in my book, Take This Life is much more impressive. (I said in my book, right? Opinions are subjective... )

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn what a beastly FC! (no pun intended) Solo 1 is such a bitch and I never had any consistency with it so when I FCed it I was soo happy. And congrats on 60 FCs! What's on tap for 61?

VISIT MY ACC. THREAD! | MY BANNERS | I LIKE SHOES

xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put that 60 GH3 FC's banner in your sig! unless you meant 60 cross-game FC's either way that's awesome

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
Trimoly  

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Video

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again bumb for Sick solo montage (lol no sick solos but every solo azuritestyle)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11.7 Haven't been updating lately but I thought it would be good time to bumb now. I have got a couple of FCs lately. HiC in gh3 which makes 61 GH3 FCs and Purple Haze which makes 21 GHWT FCs. I have a video of Purple Haze solo 3 (splitscreen) and you can go watch it here. I also uploaded an old video, Rock You Like A Hurricane split screen -vid

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: