ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Joe - GHWT XG, FCs 59 and 60!! Assassin + Spiderwebs!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kerfoot32  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is awesome, anyway I can join? It's always been my dream to even FC a game. I really think you can do it if you try and I would love to be a part of this.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: MKerfoot32
psychojoe111  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure thing Kerfoot, PM ace5993 about appearing on the rivalry thread too!

Thanks for the good luck too Good luck to you in this race now!
Kerfoot32  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love how everyone is saying you can do it if you try but that all told me I will NEVER reach #1 on GH2...that's besides the point though. It seems I have more FCs than the rest of us but I don't think that will matter in the end because Trogdor and Jordan and Ballroom Blitz and Fire It Up and shit will take me 5 years.

I do have a lot of faith in this race however. I think that once we start getting a few FGFCs this will start gaining mass amounts attention because someone FCing every song every is just unreal.

This will be huge.

I will be showing my progress in my thread as well. I'm currently working on GH2 but I'll probably get distracted by SH when it comes out. I take it we're gonna count all DLC? How will Death Magnetic work since it's on 3 games? And I think we should count the GH2 xbox exclusives because they are a part of the series as well. I'm against DS too at the moment BTW.

Anyway, I will enjoy seeing this escalate and become the most hardcore race in SH history. Good luck gentlemen and may the fastest fingers win.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: MKerfoot32
psychojoe111  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately mate, DLC is just a side goal in this at the moment, we're just focusing on the on-disc songs I think.

However, it's not to say that we won't introduce the concept of DLC into the race!
Kerfoot32  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's fine actually because it would be pretty expensive for all the WT DLC.
SuperMarioTRH  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psychojoe111 wrote:

Where is that rivalry thread ? Never heard about it xD

And good luck in the race Kerfoot

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperMarioTRH wrote:
psychojoe111 wrote:

Where is that rivalry thread ? Never heard about it xD

And good luck in the race Kerfoot

Did ace not message you about a rivalry thread he's gonna create?
If not, message him about it mate
SuperMarioTRH  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah.... oh yeah, he did XD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, what makes you think you can do this? I understand that it's a goal, and you can have your goals, if you want, but you really don't need to be saying that you're trying to FC all games if you aren't close at all. It just amounts to a ridiculous way to get attention, and sadly, it works most of the time. I'll tell you right now that I doubt you'll ever do it. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm right. Setting this goal serves no purpose at all at this point except to get attention. I mean, I guess everyone should say this is their goal in their threads now? After all, at the end of the day, isn't it everyone's goal? If you put that goal in your thread when you're nowhere near, you just want attention, and because of that, I don't have respect for you.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YODAvSIDIOUS wrote:
Seriously, what makes you think you can do this? I understand that it's a goal, and you can have your goals, if you want, but you really don't need to be saying that you're trying to FC all games if you aren't close at all. It just amounts to a ridiculous way to get attention, and sadly, it works most of the time. I'll tell you right now that I doubt you'll ever do it. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm right. Setting this goal serves no purpose at all at this point except to get attention. I mean, I guess everyone should say this is their goal in their threads now? After all, at the end of the day, isn't it everyone's goal? If you put that goal in your thread when you're nowhere near, you just want attention, and because of that, I don't have respect for you.

Say what you want, it's your opinion. However, my opinion is that setting a goal like this, regardless of how far you are, provides a huge motivation boost, especially with everyone wishing you good luck and saying things like 'I hope you can do this one day' etc:
jnukes2  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yoda is correct in some sense.

Joe, I'm not doubting you because I don't know your skill level, but did you do some research on your goal before making it? Have you even tried Trogdor? Ballroom Blitz? Because It's Midnite? Play with me? Fire It Up? Texas Flood? Bark at the Moon? Decontrol? Through the Fire and Flames? One? Raining Blood? What about mediocre difficulty songs like Crossroads, Symphony of Destruction, Misirlou, Hangar 18, Cliffs of Dover (okay I'm running out of names)

If you haven't even tried considering FC'ing even the toughest sections of the songs, how can you set a goal? You even said you're working on WT and III right now because they seem like they're the easiest games. Do you not know about Satch Boggie or One?

I don't know, it's just pretty iffy to me. I just don't know your capabilities and your skill background. We all know Smokyprogg. He sets goals like these (Full game FC in one day) but we know what he's capable of. He knows the songs. He knew which songs were going to give him trouble. Either you're really trying prove that determination rules all, or you're just ignorant to the difficulty of your goal.

Good luck.
09:58 iamchris4life : so
09:58 iamchris4life : wheres the flicking i dont get it
09:58 pkovach2 : Whats a "penis"?
09:58 jnukes2-1 : i'll show you tomorrow
psychojoe111  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnukes2 wrote:
Yoda is correct in some sense.

Joe, I'm not doubting you because I don't know your skill level, but did you do some research on your goal before making it? Have you even tried Trogdor? Ballroom Blitz? Because It's Midnite? Play with me? Fire It Up? Texas Flood? Bark at the Moon? Decontrol? Through the Fire and Flames? One? Raining Blood? What about mediocre difficulty songs like Crossroads, Symphony of Destruction, Misirlou, Hangar 18, Cliffs of Dover (okay I'm running out of names)

If you haven't even tried considering FC'ing even the toughest sections of the songs, how can you set a goal? You even said you're working on WT and III right now because they seem like they're the easiest games. Do you not know about Satch Boggie or One?

I don't know, it's just pretty iffy to me. I just don't know your capabilities and your skill background. We all know Smokyprogg. He sets goals like these (Full game FC in one day) but we know what he's capable of. He knows the songs. He knew which songs were going to give him trouble. Either you're really trying prove that determination rules all, or you're just ignorant to the difficulty of your goal.

Good luck.

Valid points mate, but since I've only recently begun uploading scores to Scorehero, I'll give you a summarised progress list on all of the games.

GH1 - 5* everything on Expert bar Cowboys From Hell
GH2 - 5* everything on Expert bar Jordan (ps2, I know I can 5* that now)
GH80s - 5* everything on Expert
GH3 - 5* everything on Expert bar TTFAF (my score is 492k)
GHA - never played before
GHWT - 5* everything on Expert including Satch Boogie, with over 50 FCs.
GHM - getting for birthday on Friday

Trust me, I know just how difficult this task is going to be. Like I have stated, I'm doing this purely to prove as long as you have the determination, this is possible.
psychojoe111  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's me done for the day, 5 FCs to add

I'm starting on GH1 and GH80s tomorrow too since I get my PS2 guitar back tomorrow!
elitewarrior500  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude u just inspired many SH players to attempt FGFCs thats damn impressive if i do say so myself

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elitewarrior500 wrote:
dude u just inspired many SH players to attempt FGFCs thats damn impressive if i do say so myself

Hahaha thanks

Now here's hoping at least a few members actually achieve them! I wanna be one of them of course :P
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: