ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Probably a suggestion for GH3
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
achat  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Probably a suggestion for GH3 Reply with quote

Since GH2 is scheduled to come out in like 12 weeks or so, I don't think that they'd be able to implement this new idea of mine (unless I missed it in another forum) where they have maybe an endurance run or something. Make it so that there are mixed parts of difficult songs and see who can nail the most notes in a row. Somehow.
Genga  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or run a metallica song over and over until you die?
JHetfield0816  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's actually a really good idea...i really don't know why no one thought of that!

"The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character." - Arnold
ES942  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that would be pretty cool. i thought of another idea, don't know if there's a way to include it, but maybe throw in all or a few GH songs and have a bass and rhythm line for second player. another cool thing would be having something to do after becoming a guitar god, or five starring everything. after you five starred everything, you would be able to play all of the songs, but at 130% speed, like in the vgsplayer.
Riz  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My number one feature request for GH3 will be the ability to rip a song from CD, create/edit a note data file for it, and save the results to a memory card. Or alternatively, do all that on a PC and burn it to a CD for transfer to the memory card.

There are a pile of songs that I'd love to make note files for GH for, that I know will never make it into a GH game (mostly due to wrong genre). Extensibility is everything in gaming.

IP Rights issues will likely kill this idea, however. But I can dream.

Riz.
Genga  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riz wrote:
My number one feature request for GH3 will be the ability to rip a song from CD, create/edit a note data file for it, and save the results to a memory card. Or alternatively, do all that on a PC and burn it to a CD for transfer to the memory card.

There are a pile of songs that I'd love to make note files for GH for, that I know will never make it into a GH game (mostly due to wrong genre). Extensibility is everything in gaming.

IP Rights issues will likely kill this idea, however. But I can dream.

Riz.

take up a shit load of space on your mem card
trofl  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Genga wrote:
take up a shit load of space on your mem card

I don't think that would be a problem on a PS3... assuming that they'll ship with a hard drive (been too lazy to keep up with news like that, someone else can verify that). Then again, it's Sony, and that might be assuming too much.

I'd like to see mods similar to what DDR has just to throw another element into the game. I'm so used to them, it's fun throwing on hidden, flat, shuffle, reverse, boost, etc. Good way to help with organizing tournaments too (one player picks song and difficulty, other picks mods, and so forth).
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: wxtrofl
rabies  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ES942 wrote:
that would be pretty cool. i thought of another idea, don't know if there's a way to include it, but maybe throw in all or a few GH songs and have a bass and rhythm line for second player. another cool thing would be having something to do after becoming a guitar god, or five starring everything. after you five starred everything, you would be able to play all of the songs, but at 130% speed, like in the vgsplayer.

I would like to see it where you can adjust the speed anytime just like in vgsplayer....that way you can slow it down for practice, OR speed it up for practice. Nothing makes you better than being forced to play it FASTER than it was meant to be played...when you go back to normal speed...it seems easy..
Genga  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabies wrote:
I would like to see it where you can adjust the speed anytime just like in vgsplayer....that way you can slow it down for practice, OR speed it up for practice. Nothing makes you better than being forced to play it FASTER than it was meant to be played...when you go back to normal speed...it seems easy..

but then you could slow it right down and win the songs no bother, unless you mean to slow down in a practice mode?
Anthony  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want them to add SOMETHING, as fun as Guitar Hero is, it's just such a barebones game. There is nothing outside of the core gameplay, with the exception of the 30-second freeplay mode in the 3rd tutorial.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha ha, i enjoy playing that :P
ES942  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so a good strategy would be playing the group of songs in practice mode faster if possible, then beating all of the songs normal speed, and then do the same for the unlocked songs.
Genga  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, that could work

but it probably wont for me
eachann  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought GH2 was supposed to have an endurance mode?
rabies  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Genga wrote:

but then you could slow it right down and win the songs no bother, unless you mean to slow down in a practice mode?

sorry...yea...of course in practice mode....otherwise the game would become a bit easy...;)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: