ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
DDR Universe Xbox 360

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Dance Dance Revolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EdwardTeach666  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: DDR Universe Xbox 360 Reply with quote

Just wondering if anyone had this. I'm pretty new to DDR (the only one I have played is Extreme 2 for ps2) I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on this game.

I can play some standard stuff on extreme 2 and all the songs on light. Basically I've been playing through the story mode or whatever it is called to unlock more stuff and I kind of hit a wall at the standard songs, but I'm slowly getting them.

anyway I was just wondering how the difficulty ramped up in this one and how well people liked it. Song selection doesn't bother me as I only liked a few of the songs in Extreme 2 anyway.

PS instead of making a new thread I'll ask here. On the courses does the difficulty get harder as you go or is it just me? It seems I can make one mistake and my bar is in the red on songs I can basically pass in my sleep otherwise.
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought this, but the pad is so horrible I can't bring myself to play it - I'll probably get started when they bring out a third party foam pad that doesn't suck
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
Huwonk  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wuLFe wrote:
I bought this, but the pad is so horrible I can't bring myself to play it - I'll probably get started when they bring out a third party foam pad that doesn't suck

Same here. The pad is just so terrible... I wish the Ignition Pad would work with it...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huwonk wrote:
wuLFe wrote:

Same here. The pad is just so terrible... I wish the Ignition Pad would work with it...

Yup - amen to that - I even tried to use my PS2 -> USB converter, but no luck. For now, I'll ignore the game...

Hey Huwonk - have you picked up Super Paper Mario? I'm very tempted to get it, but right now I'm still a little too addicted to GH2 360 to make the 5 minute trip to EB Games
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
Heritech  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just bought DDR Universe, and I can't tell you much about it seeing as I've never played DDR seriously before ( I only played it when I was drinking and didn't care how bad I did )

But I just have problems keeping my feet in location, I'm always stepping somewhere that doesn't do anything.

Is this something that 'should' get better in time? or is this part of the problem with the dance pad you were talking about?
johnwilson1990  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive played on all kinds of pads, and can play most on Heavy, The location thing just comes with time. One help id like to give you, is don't get into the habit of putting your feet back into the middle of the pad. And try to alternate feet with each step, unless there are two of the same arrow in a row.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Dance Dance Revolution All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: