ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
I hate it when people you're friends with turn out bad.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxtimetokillxx  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: I hate it when people you're friends with turn out bad. Reply with quote

I'll always be talking to my friends and they will reveal their "illegal" side to their other friends. A few days ago I overheard a group of people asking for smokes, and today there is a 8th grade graduation party with alcohol and weed at one of my friend's houses, not to mention the stories of sex I always hear. Keep in mind we are all 13-14. Has anyone else ever heard things like this come from their friends? It really tears me apart ><
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: XxTimetoKillxX PSN Name: XxTimetokillxX
HungrySanta  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll start with my lame joke. NOOOO, I love it!

Honestly, a lot of people pretend they're doing that stuff. I guarantee you that anything beyond drinking (believeable), 90% of the people talking about it aren't actually doing it. They want to feel cool, so they lie and say they do things they really don't. You should probably talk to your friends, and see what's up.
Unpur3  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I only know a handful of people that haven't drank alcohol under the age of 18, its not really much of a big deal, albeit 13-14 is rather young, but I see it all the time.
The weed is a different issue though, but whatever, its their own bodies they're screwing up by doing it at such an early age.
Benzeeni  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you're saying Cody. All of the people I used to know are illusions to me now (+1 internet if you get ref.). The people I used to be like best friends with are the ones who are gonna end up in juvy.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Deathbringer415
Rawrspoon  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to think this was a problem, until challenged one of my friends who said he did weed over the weekend as a joke. He began to try and find a rebuttal and was very nervous, so I realized that he was lying. Now I just challenge anyone who says it to get the tell-tale reaction. It's always fun to find people lying
basst777  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too see what you mean, my friend AJ, who I've been friends with since preschool, hes now breaking into cars, smoking weed and drinking alcohol, doing other drugs, and a shitload of other illegal things, and I know all of this is true because his mother tells me of all these court dates of his coming up, and he also on probation now.
jonnyg111  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inb4newfiesarealldrunks

I know kids that are like 11 years old getting drunk pretty much every weekend XD

It's only because there's basically no cops whatsoever (I keep track of this, i have seen a total of 3 cop cars in my community in my life)

I REALLY doubt your story about sex though, that's all bullshit.

Rawrspoon wrote:
I used to think this was a problem, until challenged one of my friends who said he did weed over the weekend as a joke. He began to try and find a rebuttal and was very nervous, so I realized that he was lying. Now I just challenge anyone who says it to get the tell-tale reaction. It's always fun to find people lying

get me a dozen beer and I'll down it right in front of you

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 446831583882
joekickass1234  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a metric shit ton of people at my school that do drugs and drink. I just accept it and refuse drugs when ever I am offered them.

Benzeeni wrote:
All of the people I used to know are illusions to me now (+1 internet if you get ref.).
Tangled up in Blue?

3926 0220 0199 1364
Eastwinn  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mom always calls it "big man talk." If you're 8th grade then I can guarantee you that most of them are completely full of shit. Also, just a bit of advice -- people are going to start making their habits even more publicly and in highschool and it's great that you've taken a stance against it, but keep it to yourself. It saves you so much trouble.
Wyatt965  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one would not be bragging about losing my virginity if I was 12.
[08:17pm] [12:54] <Angels2002> lol luk at me spin dis black circle around
[12:54] <Angels2002> hip hop!
karatechess  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wyatt965 wrote:

"Mommy, mommy, guess what I heard about my best friend Billy today?" "What?" "He's slept with 3 girls in the past week!" "Woah, he's getting lucky!!!"
blackwidowcd  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karatechess wrote:
Wyatt965 wrote:

"Mommy, mommy, guess what I heard about my best friend Billy today?" "What?" "He's slept with 3 girls in the past week!" "Woah, he's getting lucky!!!" "Son, that's how you were made. I don't remember which one is your father."

I'm in highschool and don't worry about that because none of my friends are like that. I hear popular kids and stoners talking about parties but I try to ignore it all.[/b]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

with my friend and i being big cobain/hendrix/any other big drug using musician fan(its a coincidence, we arent in to them because what they do) i was pretty prepared for finding out. so eh. dont mind.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drugs are cool, the earlier you start the better. You don't want to be a loser, do you?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
blackwidowcd  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alamaster wrote:
Drugs are cool, the earlier you start the better. You don't want to be a loser, do you?

Buckethead wouldn't approve. And you're one of the kids we were talking about that just thinks drugs are cool.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: