ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Need some suggestions..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ETNY101  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Need some suggestions.. Reply with quote

I'm trying to FC CoP: Cult of Personality Expert. I can FC all the solos in practice mode but when it comes to a real run I choke on the dumbest parts. Like the first solo, I choke there and I really don't need to practice that since I FC that almost all the time when I try NOT to FC it. I think it's because I'm more stressed since it's a real run or just me playing too much? Someone help me thanks :]
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: axL c0re PSN Name: etny101
scurty  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may not apply to everybody, but it certainly does to me. I try to squeeze every song I play, so, if I miss a squeeze or have really bad ticks, it feels as if I missed a note. Usually, I become more calm and FC parts that I normally don't. A little unorthodox method, but if you care about score this may work for you. Miss a squeeze on purpose? Works for me.
ThunderAlex  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that happens a lot of times to almost everybody here. Don't worry. What I would recommend is trying a new method in practice, if you really don't want to mess up ever in a real run, then you need a good, consistent method. Here is my guide to the song, it has a lot of techniques for every part of the solo.

If you think your techniques are good enough, then practice and keep trying. It'll come soon .

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: