Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Kimbo Slice in New Season of The Ultimate Fighter
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject: Kimbo Slice in New Season of The Ultimate Fighter Reply with quote

I know there is an Un-Official MMA thread, but i want this to talk about the new season. Plus, the MMA thread was last posted in about 4-5 months ago.

Thoughts Anyone?

I cant wait to see him get a second chance. Maybe the First chance was a fluke? Who knows. I've never really followed him his whole career so i don't know what he can do.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that fight is any bearing on how bad of a fighter he is I really hope he loses fast. He is a great stand-up street fighter but as an MMA fighter he is horrible. He is unrefined but lacks the athleticism that Lesnar has. I'm pretty sure if he fought any HW in the UFC they could do it faster than 11 seconds to win.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of his fight in his is hard ass punches. Kinda like the George Foreman of street fighting/MMA.

Custom Guitar Paint Jobs (Submit Yours!)
Proud supporter of EWiggen's Grilled Cheese and GH Combo
socrstopr wrote:
This thread is very disturburbing. Also terrible.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Head0nFire86
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3starmaster wrote:
If that fight is any bearing on how bad of a fighter he is I really hope he loses fast. He is a great stand-up street fighter but as an MMA fighter he is horrible. He is unrefined but lacks the athleticism that Lesnar has. I'm pretty sure if he fought any HW in the UFC they could do it faster than 11 seconds to win.

Agreed. I dont think he would stand a chance against any of the current HW fighters in the UFC. I think he has potential on being good, but its gonna take alot of practice and training for him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im a huge MMA fan and i never saw that fight and i cant see what knocked him down did he trip or was there a punch throw i didnt see

But from past vids of kimbo i seen he and strike great but i dont ever remember seeing him do much ground work so he may end up being like butterbean once he falls its over
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Haubt_b-EM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

benlikesthesalsa wrote:
Im a huge MMA fan and i never saw that fight and i cant see what knocked him down did he trip or was there a punch throw i didnt see

But from past vids of kimbo i seen he and strike great but i dont ever remember seeing him do much ground work so he may end up being like butterbean once he falls its over

You're a huge MMA fan but haven't seen that fight? It's one of the most notorious fights that happened in the last year, I'd say. But anyways it's from a punch, he doesn't trip. Also, I think he will lose very quickly in The Ultimate Fighter, he hasn't really fought anyone who knows how to truly strike or grapple, etc. except for the guy who TKO'd him. I can't see this whole deal lasting very long.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaneH wrote:
benlikesthesalsa wrote:

You're a huge MMA fan but haven't seen that fight? It's one of the most notorious fights that happened in the last year, I'd say. But anyways it's from a punch, he doesn't trip. Also, I think he will lose very quickly in The Ultimate Fighter, he hasn't really fought anyone who knows how to truly strike or grapple, etc. except for the guy who TKO'd him. I can't see this whole deal lasting very long.

I know i heard about it but never seen it

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:54 am    Post subject: Re: Kimbo Slice in New Season of The Ultimate Fighter Reply with quote

Sarg338 wrote:
Plus, the MMA thread was last posted in about 4-5 months ago.

This does not matter :9

Aren't the coaches Rampage and Evans? Where does Kimbo fall into this?
fm20000  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Dana never wanted him to have anything to do with the UFC? And man Lesnar beat the shit out of Mir tonight. I don't think any1 can stop his power.
ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fm20000 wrote:
I thought Dana never wanted him to have anything to do with the UFC? And man Lesnar beat the shit out of Mir tonight. I don't think any1 can stop his power.

How the fuck did I know that this would be spoiled in a goddamn Kimbo Slice thread.

ugh...

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
turbo  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, let's keep the spoiler warnings up.
Bedlam  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fm20000 wrote:

Ever heard of Fedor? That man would beat Lesnar easy...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched that video 10 times over and still couldn't tell exactly what knocked him down. Still looks like it could be a fluke though, can't wait to see what he can do when he gets a second chance.

yudlugar  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bedlam wrote:
fm20000 wrote:

I wouldn't say he would beat him easily, certainly would be as good a challenger as any but Fedor hardly fights top class fighters in affliction at the moment and hasn't fought in an octagon before. I would put Lesnar as favourite against Fedor.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yudlugar wrote:
Bedlam wrote:
fm20000 wrote:

I wouldn't say he would beat him easily, certainly would be as good a challenger as any but Fedor hardly fights top class fighters in affliction at the moment and hasn't fought in an octagon before. I would put Lesnar as favourite against Fedor.

He fought world class fighters in PrideFC. He beat everyone.
Please watch these fights and then tell me he won't be Lesnar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BukB1vIyzUQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3QzX1ZadJM THIS ONE ESPECIALLY. This guy is WAY bigger than Lesnar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeFbUkM3iU4
His only loss is because the doctor stopped the fight due to a cut over his eye.

You have to realize how bad the heavy weight division is in the UFC. Pride had GREAT heavyweights. UFC had GREAT little guys.

Sorry for the bit of a derailment :\
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: