Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHWT Boost 1.0 *UPDATED 9/23/12*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barnix  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the AspyrConfig xml (mentioned above) there is actually a FrontRowCamera option. Does anyone knows what should I write after it do get the Frontcamera (1 doesn't work, neither 2)? It could solve some lag problems for a while.
karlsoon  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not much of a programmer, so I don't know if this is relevant, but I had an idea regarding the starpower thing. When using starpower a lot of animations and stuff are activated in the background. Could it not be that when the program tries to run these animations in the background, and the background is "deactivated", so to speak, it would crash?

This might explain why starpower worked when playing the eye-background, no?

Really appreciate what you're trying to do, and looking forward to a working copy. (My computer sucks.)
sebway  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to know as well if there is a way to use the FrontRowCamera option, i tried different numbers but it never worked. It would solve ALL the lag in this game for me
HunterXyron1134  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

karlsoon wrote:
I'm not much of a programmer, so I don't know if this is relevant, but I had an idea regarding the starpower thing. When using starpower a lot of animations and stuff are activated in the background. Could it not be that when the program tries to run these animations in the background, and the background is "deactivated", so to speak, it would crash?

This might explain why starpower worked when playing the eye-background, no?

Really appreciate what you're trying to do, and looking forward to a working copy. (My computer sucks.)

I tried that, but even when i forced loaded the Tool venue it Still gave a SP crash. Its freakin weird.

That animation idea might be right on the money. I didnt jave a chance to upload the new verison i made. Had a TON of bugfixes. Everything was fixed except the SP crash.

But then my computer crashes, and i cant pack it up in time to bring it with me to my grandmothers house.

So it will be a while before i post a new version, but i did manage to put the level paks on a pocket hard drive, so im going to pick those apart and see what i find.

My Youtube | iPhone RockBand Customs Research | My Twitter, with my GH/RB updates!
SThorpe wrote:

so did anyone get to touch Matt's Banstick? O_o

EviLize wrote:

Yeah, while he was playing pop'n I was playing around with it for a little bit.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TehMinja1134
Dunii  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having an issue getting the batch file to even do what it's supposed to do... When I run it I just get a bunch of messages saying that it cannot find this file. However it is in the correct place and the file is there... I'm using Windows 7, does that have anything to do with it?

I'm a PSWii60 player.
sebway  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if this will help anyone but i had a LOT of lag on my decent computer.

Quad core Q9950 2.83 ghz
6 GB ram DDR2 1066Mhz
Ati 4850 HD 512MB 993MHz

what i did is i tried to uninstall it and when i did it told me i had to have the administrator rights (vista 64 bits) which i'm supposed to have so i just removed the administrator control in the control panel so it never ask me again about this, restarted my computer, uninstalled the game, re-installed it and now i run it in 1600x1200 with all graphics up with no lag at all. maybe this was making the game run slow for some reason.
Barnix  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump, tried all number for the front row camera from 1 to 100, still nothing. Now when is that new version coming?
Dunii  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I made the change manually, so all is well now except for the SP crash (and for some reason not being able to go to career mode without it crashing, but I think I can get that part sorted)

I'm a PSWii60 player.
Reakt00r  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, the boosts only works on the lowest resolution, if I put it on anything higher it crashes after I select the song difficulty.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Reakt00r PSN Name: Reakt00r
iamsensay  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me as another who desperatly wants the front row cam option to work

It was gh3's saving grace and i cant beleive its hidden away in a config file instead of the main frickin game (aside from it not even functioning) to all those asking, the correct number is 1 (0 = off 1 = on) but the function is broken.

I also thought id share my experiences with ghwt somewhat.

I can fully max gh3 but still world tour lags for me (i really hope its cos its an early release) The lag is certainly not performance related in anyway seeing as i can near max the game for 60FPS and get lag spikes, same as on minimum and the jumps come at any time they feel like it.

The tool stage does not lag me out in the least (indicative of a performance related lag seeing as its graphicallly less intense, so this confuses me greatly!) So what i do in the short term is to simply select a tool song as my 6th song choice in quickplay and it will always play the tool stage. No need to mess around with my stages, and this way i get a lag free experience and star power. Shame the tool stage kinda sucks.

If you are getting lag even on the tool stage then your computer is definatley suffering from a lack of power to play the game. I dont really have any interest in making the game playable for those who simply lack the power to play it but it would be nice for those of us with capable computers to get what we paid for!
HunterXyron1134  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As i posted earlier in the week, i dont have my computer with me; im on vacation. I fixed the career crash, i fixed everything except the starpower crash. It even autocreates backups, and auto restores. But like i said, my computer BSOD's the morning i was leaving, and i didnt have time to start it back up and upload that new version i made. SP crash or not, im gonna upload it the second i get home.

Oh, i was doing the same thing with the tool venue, cause it doesnt lag.

But what i do is i use the invisible rockers cheat and BAM! 60 fps.

If i use the invisible instruments cheat, the lowest it will be at is 57 fps. Not perfect, but close enough.

Anyway the absolute second i get home it WILL be uploaded.

okay....

[quote=Dunii]I'm having an issue getting the batch file to even do what it's supposed to do... When I run it I just get a bunch of messages saying that it cannot find this file. However it is in the correct place and the file is there... I'm using Windows 7, does that have anything to do with it?[/quote]

You DID place it in the /ZONES folder in your DATA directory, right? Thats the only thing i can think of that would cause that.

And no its not windows 7, i triple boot xp, Vista x64 and 7. They all ran it right once UAC was disabled.

and before anyone else posts this,

YOU CANNOT USE FRONT ROW CAMERA IN THIS VERSION OF GHWT.

Maybe if they patch it they will bring it back. But at 1.0.1, NO FRONT ROW CAMERA.

[quote=Barnix]bump, tried all number for the front row camera from 1 to 100, still nothing. Now when is that new version coming?[/quote]

Proof is right there. Not a number worked.

My Youtube | iPhone RockBand Customs Research | My Twitter, with my GH/RB updates!
SThorpe wrote:

EviLize wrote:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TehMinja1134
qba767  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HunterXyron1134 wrote:
I fixed the career crash,

My career crashes even without this patch, so will it help?
HunterXyron1134  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

qba767 wrote:
HunterXyron1134 wrote:
I fixed the career crash,

My career crashes even without this patch, so will it help?

Sorry dude, the crash i fixed was related to my boost, i removed a necessary file....xD.

If your game is crashing right as you start career mode, just reinstall it. If the problem persists, contact whoever you bought the disk from and ask for a replacement. More that likely your disk is scratched, which is causing improper information to be copied.

SThorpe wrote:

EviLize wrote:

HunterXyron1134  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the double post, but i am leaving for home in about an hour or so...which means i will get home around 5:30 or 6 ish. SO you guys can expect the release of the new version then.

SThorpe wrote:

EviLize wrote:

Barnix  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great! I can't wait to test out the new version! I also added this thread to my favorites, so I can quickly check for new stuff.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: