ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Minecraft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carltheshredder  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellAshes wrote:
rape
hooooooooooooly

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SONIC SPINDASH!

This took like 10 minutes considering the lack of coloring needed and the small size. I think this is probably what I'm good at it when it comes to minecraft. XD I've always been a sprite artist (MSPaint woot) and I used to do it a ton when I was 14-15 which is basically my life prior to GH's existence. XD

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
LethalFishEater  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo~. Dem custom shades of gray needed to do Zekrom. Link to big if you want that for some reason.

>tfw you will never have as many posts as bjw ;_;
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FoshOtter
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Cue Sonic boss theme*

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Downloaded this game today. We are going over different types of Circuits in my Assembly, so I decided to translate some of them into Minecraft, which has turned out to be pretty fun.

EDIT: After finally figuring out how to do a XOR gate, I made a 4-bit machine that adds 1 to whatever you input (Y = X + 1). Nothing fancy or complicated. This picture is what would happen if you add 1 to the 4bit Binary of 1111 (The result would be 1 0000, but since it's only 4-bit, the 1 drops off (Which is the wire you see at the end going down), so all you are left with is 0000)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obligatory "yo dawg" comment. Holy shit.
>tfw you will never have as many posts as bjw ;_;
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FoshOtter
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LethalFishEater wrote:

Uh
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
LethalFishEater wrote:

Uh

I will never complain about video games ever again.
Set all the tax rates to 9.
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still waiting on someone to make Minecraft.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone been playing the prereleases for 1.9? I've been missing out on most of them, but I just started a new world in RC2. Having played mostly 1.8, it's interesting seeing what's different, though I haven't made any of the new items yet lol.

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
Hafkie  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delicious!
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hafkie wrote:

Delicious!

"A double pleaaasure, is waiting for yooooooou"
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Davers  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some interesting events took place during Minecon it seems. At least from what I've read on reddit. I love watching Yogscast, so right now, my opinion on the matter is being held back.

I do find it hard to believe that they actually told a kid they would sign "Fuck you" when asked for their signature. If they did, something had to have gone down between Notch and the Yogscast beforehand, and the 6 year old happen to be the blunt of anger taken out on. Otherwise, they never did strike me as ones that would be that crude to people. We all know they swear. That's a little bit of their thing (I actually typed out 'thang' first without even realizing it <.<). But I still think they have enough decency to not tell that to a 6 year old. So I'm really waiting for them to get home and hear their side of the story.

Even if they are in the wrong, very unprofessional of Notch to blab it on Twitter. Wrong move by him. If he is in the right, he should have been the bigger man and kept it to himself. No one really even knew about the situation until he blew it up on a public social networking site.

Anyways, what do you guys think of the whole situation? Like I said, I'll give more opinions when I hear the other side of the story.
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davers wrote:
No one really even knew about the situation until he blew it up on a public social networking site.

Which I think is kind of why he did it. If the Yogscast crew was being rude to everyone, I don't think it should just be shoved under the rug and forgotten. I'm not too mad about the swearing thing because my stance on swearing is "Why the fuck should people make a big deal about it?"; however, that type of response in general towards a little kid over something that Notch MAY have done to slight them was COMPLETELY inappropriate. Don't take your anger out on the fans, deal with Notch. If you ask me, Yogscast was the definitely the side here that needed to be a "bigger man" as a whole, not Notch.
Davers  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the Yogscast have released their statement. Completely different story than from what we heard. I'm more incline to believe what they said due to the fact that they handled this a lot more professionally than Notch. Obviously, there's not enough evidence to support either party in their claims, but it does appear that Notch got his info from 3rd parties. So it's a lot easier to believe first party word of mouth than anything.

I still think this should have never been aired online. It should have been kept between the parties and handled accordingly. Oh well. Minecraft lives on. lol

http://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/mnau9/yogscast_response_to_notchs_twitterings/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 28 of 30

Jump to: