RBN (RB2): +1 to 53rd over quovadis13
Rock Band 2: +9 to 171st
Guitar Hero 3: +81 to 136th

RBN (RB3) XVocals FCs:
10 Signs you Should Leave

GH5 XVocals FCs:
Done With Everything, die for Nothing
Gratitude

Despite the lack of rank-ups to really corroborate things, I actually played on quite a few different games this week; well, the most was in GH3, but I played RB2, RBN (RB2), GH5, RB3 and RBN (RB3) at least, and on Guitar, Drums and Vox (though only G/D got rank-ups). Gh3 is also rapidly coming up to being in the top 100, leaving only RB2 as the last one to do so for the ones I have scores in (ignoring Wii and 360, anyways, since I have no intention of doing anything on those anytime soon).

As I've stated before, it's starting to get up into the really big numbers now. Drums is still by far going to be my most-played instrument, and Guitar is getting to a near-50mil spread, and then a 120mil spread, so once GH3 is through on Expert I pretty much won't be playing it at all.

The biggest jump on Vox (from my current rank to 10) is a 22-ish-mil jump, and then to get into the top 5 I'll need over 60 mil. Then there's a 70 mil jump to be 2nd, and then 1st. It has the least amount of points to get, though it's nowhere near as satisfying unless I'm on Hard because I can't combo on Expert <_< (Plus, GH5/BH/WoR's scoring system is practically incomprehensible).

Bass has the least amount of moves (since I'm already top 4 and was top 3 until Sjay bumped his ass in there), but has the biggest individual jump (ignoring the All category) right now with nearly 100 million points. Still not happening soon.

And Drums has the smallest point spreads, and therefore will see the most play. I won't even see anything higher than 10 mil until the top 30.

As for difficulties, E/M/H are pretty much locked in where they are as Expert has the least spreads. I'm not even gonna get close to 50 mil until I'm ready to breach the top 20. Easy has the, well, easiest time once I'm past this, as it's less than 100 mil from 3rd (where I'm headed next) to 1st. Medium has over 200 mil from 2nd to 1st, and Hard has at least two 50mil+ jumps (2nd to 1st is 200 mil.)

So yeah, lots of big jumps and lots of points. As much as I love singing along, I'm going to be really happy when I can play that on Hard instead of Expert, or even Medium. Very tiring, but I'll perservere.

Also, I may have an...interesting surprise for you all once I hit 1 billion points. I've been interested in doing this as a side thing, like a hobby of sorts (pah, we're inceptioning this shit now), but it'll still be a cool way to play, for me. Stay tuned!

(Also, if they haven't already, JC and the mods need to fix the 1000-rank bug in the score stats. Especially annoying for, say, OT since that has over 1k scores inputted.)

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
sjay  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:

Bass has the least amount of moves (since I'm already top 4 and was top 3 until Sjay bumped his ass in there), but has the biggest individual jump (ignoring the All category) right now with nearly 100 million points. Still not happening soon.

Oh please!!! it was that one time ...
and it was more of a nudge than a bump
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hHLU60JmjkcbfsFAQwnMnQcvwTdX87gCY4AeoxQe4Co/edit?usp=sharing

Testing this. Please let me know ASAP if you can view and comment.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
sjay  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hHLU60JmjkcbfsFAQwnMnQcvwTdX87gCY4AeoxQe4Co/edit?usp=sharing

Testing this. Please let me know ASAP if you can view and comment.

OK so I'm not at all technical so all I can say is it looks user friendly and like a ton of work went into it. Bravo dear chap.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the excel spreadsheet I was talking about, sjay. That's what I use to figure out what I'm playing each week.

If I really want to, I suppose I could just import any changes to the one on my laptop every saturday so you guys can see what's changed. Could do that.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Expert: +1 to 34th over Mike65707
Guitar: +1 to 11 over eljasmy
Drums: +1 to 91st over ccmoose
Vocals: +1 to 17th over sburymadness
Guitar Hero 3: ~+20 to 91st! (top 100!)
RB2: +9 to 170th
RBN (RB2): +? (I THINK It's 1-2, but see below)
RB3: +1 to 34th over fearofmimes
RBN (RB3): +1 to 7th over Troggy

RBN (RB3) XVocals FCs:
Disengage
Froggy's Lament
28 Days
30 Lives
Slaves to Substance

So, the thing with RBN (RB2) is, I was doing XVocals for RBN (RB3) this and last week. Apparently what I didn't notice was that I had put a couple scores in RB2 side instead of the RB3 side, which inflated that stat while not adding to the other. I still managed to rank-up on RBN (RB3), thankfully, but I was really confused by the fact I got about 1 million RBN (RB2) points when I know I didn't play that much. But it's fixed now and should be changed for next week. I'll probably just shoot for a couple of rank-ups on RBN (RB2) to make up for it, or something.

The positive side of things, though, is that GH3 is now in the to 100! I just went ham on the DLC for expert, and have scores entered for everything except DLC not available anymore (Murphys, Dream On), TDWDtG (which I don't think I can pass right now), and the Death Magnetic Album (which is going down next). GH3 has VERY VERY small spreads, probably because it's one of the most-bought games in all of GH/RB, so I'm going to be on this until I redux all my Expert scores (sans probly TTFAF because Idk if I can beat my 712K score). I mean, if you look at the score stats, there's maybe a handful of gaps greater than 1 million before the top 10. If it weren't for DLC inflating the scores, you could be top 50 just by having a score on all four difficulties for the main 70 songs!

RB2 is going slowly but surely. There's not a big rank difference between where I am and the top 100 (compared to GH3 where I was about 15mil down but 116 ranks away), but there's also a surprisingly high number of scores. At this point I'm just doing 1-2 million at a time and working my way up there. It should be in the top 100 by the end of the year, I think, though.

Also, regarding the excel sheets: While I will keep it up there and let you all see it so you know what I'm talking about half the time, I most likely won't update it every week. I'll try to do it every other week and at least once a month, but probably no more than that (I might try to stick to every other anyways, given the surprise I'll have for y'all).

On this week, Guitar will actually have a chance to get played on multi-instrument games! (Just RBN (RB3), granted, but still more coverage than just GH3, right?). Drums will have a short burst of action, and Vocals gets a break until GH5 comes back around. And I'm kinda stewing on when SH, VH, and BH come around for some of their final big jumps before I have to contend with fucking Arvain <_<. (or in SH's case, Mike65707) (but really, love ya lots, Arvy!)

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Guitar: +1 to 10th over BrianBAM19
Drums: +1 to 90th over ricecake
Guitar Hero 3: +4 to 87th over ccmoose, Confury, outdrawed, and strattkatt06
RBN (RB2): ???
RB3: +1 to 32nd over dconrad23
RBN (RB3): +1 to 6th over Hicchan
RB2: +1 to 169 over WhiteHot

So, RBN (RB2) has no set update simply because I have no idea who I might've jumped over. We'll definitely have one next time, though.

Not much else to say, really.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Expert: +2 to 32nd over FattyT88 and regener
Drums: 1 to 89th over xTenSpeedxGodx
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 86th over Ayron
Rock Band 2: +1 to 168th over rockerjon24
RBN (RB2): +~20 to 41st
Rock Band 3: +1 to 31st over sengoku806

Not sure why my excel sheet didn't register my rank-ups on GH3 last week. I guess I didn't put it, but...

Anyways, only real big thing this update is 800 million on PS3, though it's not marked since I didn't rank-up, either.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Drums: +4 to 85th over slashn0, Lokiarn15, werelord and sevin
Guitar Hero 3: +3 to 83rd over Irtepp, xXDiscodeckXx and Jacob91
RBN (RB2): +8 to 33rd
RB2: +2 to 166th over vMyst3ryv and liziathan

Very small week, though I still hit a big stepping stone in that I only have 30 million more points till I hit 2 billion! Don't be surprised if the most I do for the next few weeks is just GH3, RB2, and RBN (RB2) because I'm focusing more on Worlds and the subsequent video catch-up that's gonna follow. But have no worries, as I will get 2 billion before the end of the year, even if I have to focus on it for the entirety of, like, November to do it

And yes, RBN (RB2)'s rank-ups are finally fixed. That's actual movement, not anything screwed up by wrong inputs.

Another thing I may not have mentioned before is that RBN (RB2) XDrums is essentially done for now until I buy more songs. I've played every available song up to Challenging Tier, and beyond that I don't feel like I have the ability to reliably pass these songs (definitely not beyond Impossible). It'll start back up again when Medium and Hard are available (I already cleared out Easy except for Descend and Death Quota to get it over the top 100), but for the time being it'll only be Vox, and then Guitar, and then eventually Bass.

Which, interestingly enough, means that if I exhaust all songs on Guitar and Vox before RBN (RB2) hits the big 8 mil jump from 3rd to 2nd/1st, that'll be the first time I've played bass in a long while, and perhaps the only time until Bass is actually the lowest available difference (unless RBN (RB3) reaches that point, which it might, now that I think about it).

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
PS3: +1 to 9th over louster200
GH3: +15 to 68th
RB2: ???
RBN (RB2): +??

There's some strange discrepancies in in RBN (RB2) and RB2 that I don't know why they aren't represented even though I did input scores this week. RB2 should've put me over 165th but it still has me at 166th, while RBN somehow vaulted me a million points despite barely doing 200k. I don't understand it at all.

In actual, confirmable news, though, I've completed every single GH3 DLC on Expert, including Gergeorge! I didn't actually expect to pass it, but I suppose it was easier to pass than I thought. 5*-ing's gonna be pissed. However, for some reason I failed Heroes once, Revolution one, and The day that Never Comes twice. Somehow. Egh.

sjay  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
Rank-ups:
PS3: +1 to 9th over louster200
GH3: +15 to 68th
RB2: ???
RBN (RB2): +??

There's some strange discrepancies in in RBN (RB2) and RB2 that I don't know why they aren't represented even though I did input scores this week. RB2 should've put me over 165th but it still has me at 166th, while RBN somehow vaulted me a million points despite barely doing 200k. I don't understand it at all.

In actual, confirmable news, though, I've completed every single GH3 DLC on Expert, including Gergeorge! I didn't actually expect to pass it, but I suppose it was easier to pass than I thought. 5*-ing's gonna be pissed. However, for some reason I failed Heroes once, Revolution one, and The day that Never Comes twice. Somehow. Egh.

Hmmmm, your not the only one who feels short changed by the wiki update this week. I could be wrong but I thought I'd had a better week. Oh well time to track my scores a little better \m/
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Drums: +1 to 84th over parkead
Guitar Hero 3: +4 to 64th over ShinobiAC, Davers, Marxious and retaksedud
RBN (RB3): +1 to 5th over singemfrc!
Rock Band 2: +2 to 164th over kaddru and halunke

RBN (RB3) XGuitar FCs:
Rise Above This
Walls

RBN (RB3) is now caught up on Xguitar, with only two songs (I believe) that aren't passed. Diachylon has too long of an ending solo that I don't think I'd be able to last through the SP, unfortunately. The same thing with Hourglass Pt. 2.

Entropy/Extropy I failed twice on the trill, though I hadn't saved a full SP bar for it. Once I did I passed it, so that's a relief. The Thief in the Night pt. 1 I knew I could pass, but I completely underestimated the starting pattern after the intro sustains, so I didn't have the room to finish the rest of the song. Thankfully I passed it the next time.

This means that Drums are the last gate before I'll be going back to playing Bass again, at least for RBN, but since the next jumps are about 4 mil, 3 mil, then 9 mil, I can take a break from this for awhile. I also got into the top 5 by passing singemfrc, so there's a big milestone, too!

GH3 is also near the end of it's run for now, since I'm getting to the on-disc songs. I may or may not get to do the QP exclusives, depending on if I decide to use the all songs unlocked cheat to reach them, so I'll probably end on the bonus songs and tuck GH3 away until one of the lower difficulties comes back to the forefront.

With any luck, new games will be coming down the line. And now I'm only 20 million away.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Drums: +1 to 83rd to on3manband
Guitar Hero 3: +4 to 60th over chemmajr, alexhaz64, Xeraii and Necromac
Rock Band 2: +1 to 163rd over Alternity
RBN (RB2): +2 to 31st over dave0113 and ricecake

RB3 XDrums FCs:
Imagine
(Sittin' on) the Dock of the Bay (Take 2)

RBN (RB3) XDrums FCs:
Discord (The Living Tombstone Remix)

Not much to say here, really. Had a good time today going bowling for Halloween for the local university with my fellow employees from Firehouse. Still more trudging through Expert.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-downs:
Hard: -1 to 9th by...prong1978?!

Rank-ups:
Drums: +1 to 82nd over One3Se6eN
Guitar Hero 3: +2 to 58th over Mundus and TheHammer417
Rock Band 2: +1 60 162nd over RiseOfAsh
RBN (RB2): +4 to 28th over B-Fuzz, Kniffin, and thethrasher117
Rock Band 3: +1 to 30th over WhYYZ

RBN (RB3) XDrums FCs:
If it Means a Lot to You

So...when did Prong decide to upload more scores, and why did nobody tell me? Here I am, expecting to be plodding along Expert for another 150 million more points, when suddenly I have a small 200k gap to close outta nowhere. I daresay I can't complain about the slight change of pace, but it's not like it'll last long. I imagine he only did RB4 on-disc or something and has gone back into hiding, so at most he'll be active for maybe another week (nothing against you, Prongy, just my observations and best guess).

SO! Just because I tend to do GH3 first since it's guitar-only, that'll take care of Hard for the time being. And then back to Expert. It'll be interesting while it lasts.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated spreadsheet. Let me know if this doesn't work!

Rank-ups:
PS3: +1 to 8th over MARYAluvsYA
Hard: +1 to 8th over Prong1978
Drums: +1 to 81st over MrOmyA
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 57th over highflyin3484k
RBN (RB2): +1 to 27th over ManredvonKarma
RB2: +1 to 161st over Xpertlefty13

Rank-downs:
Guitar: -1 to 11th by eljasmy

7 MILLION MORE POINTS TILL 2 BILLION! *ahem*

So, yeah, that's Good News #1. Good News #2 is that I passed Prong as well, though it seems he's still working along (if at a slow pace). Bad News (well, more like Surprising News) #1 is that eljasmy has come back to retake 10th place on guitar, which I didn't expect, either. Still, it's not an insurmountable number, one I'll easily top with GH3.

An interesting little factoid for this update is that the Expert total is down to about 1 million left, nearly the same as guitar. And since I usually cover both with GH3 nowadays...that leaves the next difficulty up for grabs until the next update. Which means hard will now be shown more love! Yay for extra difficulty diversity!

That also means that, for at least this week only, Drums and Vocals that were unavailable before for RBN (RB2/3) are gonna be available, and at far higher difficulties than before (at least on Drums, since I stopped at Challenging/Nightmare Tier on Expert), temporarily. It even looks like I'll be skipping through everything to reach GH5 again (though whether I'll actually be able to sing on it remains to be seen).

I think I'll be just shy of 2 billion in this update, so in the week after this, I'll be giving you all an interesting surprise, I think. I hope you'll enjoy!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 36 of 63

Jump to: